What's new

Iranian regime

you are wrong,i have nothing against iran..do you mind showing that "a lot of anti-iran" messages?

and about the video:

it may not be an honor killing,its a lynch in public..honor killings are happening in Kurdish villages in Turkey..im not getting offended when you say this..in contrary we must see the problem and solve it so thank you guys mentioning the problem..if we agree that honor killings are disgusting then we can move to the next step..

as you see in the video the women is getting beat to death and a son of a bit.ch stoning her head..and most importantly people are recording it..thats the most insane part of it..in Turkey,noone can do this lunacy..maybe a freak stabs his wife to death but lynching a woman and recording it,hell no..

and you people accuse me of blaming iran for nothing..werent you the guys famous for stoning women..no need to mention that islam doesnt tell you to do so...
you dont get it do you?
That wasn't Iran. It's probably some Kurdish village in Iraq or Turkey. You Turks are beyond disgusting. Turkey has one of the highest numbers of such killings so you try to bring Iran into the discussion.

You wanna talk about stoning, here you go:
stoning in Turkey
English :: Honor Killings in Turkey - Bianet
"Last month a woman named Semse Allak was buried in a corner of a municipal cemetery here. She, unmarried and pregnant, had died from a stoning. When she died on June 7, noone from her family and relatives claimed her body and attended the funeral."

20pa6fr.gif

Here we go
Thank you Simorgh for finding the evidence
OP should be banned for making a thread accusing Iranians and this thread should be closed immidiately. This video was in fact shot IN IRAQ

A 17-year-old girl has been stoned to death in Iraq because she loved a teenage boy of the wrong religion.

As a horrifying video of the stoning went out on the Internet, the British arm of Amnesty International condemned the death of Du?a Khalil Aswad as "an abhorrent murder" and demanded that her killers be brought to justice.

Reports from Iraq said a local security force witnessed the incident, but did nothing to try to stop it. Now her boyfriend is in hiding in fear for his life.

Miss Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called Yezidi, was condemned to death as an "honour killing" by other men in her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship with the Sunni Muslim boy.

Read more: The moment a teenage girl was stoned to death for loving the wrong boy | Mail Online

StoningAMI_468x688.jpg

That poor girl. It doesn't matter where it is done, these practices must be abolished and that can only happen if these countries condemn it as a group.

Why is the OP blaming Iran? This video is not sourced from Iran.

Why is the OP blaming Iran? This video is not sourced from Iran.

what's funny is that there are more honor killings in his own country than all of the Middle East combined!
There have been more honor killings in Canada and Germany than there have been in Iran. I can't believe mods don't take action here, even though credible evidence has been given that this video was shot in Iraq and not in Iran.

That is absolutely messed up. Graphic warning is needed.

RIP poor kid.

That is sickening...May someday I be a F-15SE pilot and given the orders of bombing such people...By ALLAH, I will bomb the fcuking sh!t out of such bastardss

Such ignorance,such inhumanity ....Allah e maaf karay :(

Poor girl...and what the fcuk is this? She loved the guy from "wrong religion" namely sunni Islam :angry: So the girl was shia? or may be Christian :undecided:

Iraqis are going through really bad situation,seriously.

Here we go
Thank you Simorgh for finding the evidence
OP should be banned for making a thread accusing Iranians and this thread should be closed immidiately. This video was in fact shot IN IRAQ

A 17-year-old girl has been stoned to death in Iraq because she loved a teenage boy of the wrong religion.

As a horrifying video of the stoning went out on the Internet, the British arm of Amnesty International condemned the death of Du?a Khalil Aswad as "an abhorrent murder" and demanded that her killers be brought to justice.

Reports from Iraq said a local security force witnessed the incident, but did nothing to try to stop it. Now her boyfriend is in hiding in fear for his life.

Miss Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called Yezidi, was condemned to death as an "honour killing" by other men in her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship with the Sunni Muslim boy.

Read more: The moment a teenage girl was stoned to death for loving the wrong boy | Mail Online

StoningAMI_468x688.jpg

hmm,ok..then i was wrong it was in iraq...but dont blame me,iran stones women as state-policy..or am i wrong?

does state-sponsored women stoning happen in Turkey?

hmm,ok..then i was wrong it was in iraq...but dont blame me,iran stones women as state-policy..or am i wrong?

does state-sponsored women stoning happen in Turkey?

"don't blame me"
who the hell should I blame? The Martians? You're the thread starter. It takes two seconds to google something, try it next time.

And how come your first post isn't edited yet? Are you that much of a coward to admit you were wrong? Fix your post.

And yes, there are stonings in Iran. What you can't seem to understand is the fact that Iran is a theocratical dictatorship. In this form of government, the minority that takes the country hostage also happens to be the clergy!!! Imagine an extremist Islamic group taking over Turkey by force and declaring the shria law as state law. The shria law EXPLICITLY STATES that the punishment for adultry is death and stoning is permited under this penal code. That said, you should read this.

"In 2002, Iran‘s judiciary indicated that stoning would no longer be practiced in Iran."

"In 2008, Iran‘s judiciary decided to scrap the punishment of stoning in draft legislation submitted to parliament for approval."

"As of June 2009, Iran‘s parliament has been in the process of reviewing and revising the Islamic penal code to omit stoning as a form of punishment."

What is shocking is the fact that stoning happens in a secular country like Turkey. There are more honor killings in the Kurdish areas of Iraq and Turkey than in the Islamic Republic of Iran. What matters is that stonings are not just happening in Iran, but in Turkey as well. Go back to the previous page; I posted at least 10 accounts of honor killings from Turkey. State policy or not, this shi t happens.

Before accusing somebody of something, make sure you got your facts straight. Also try to understand the difference between a DICTATORSHIP and a DEMOCRACY. State policy in the Islamic Republic of Iran is nothing more than the laws of the radicals who have enslaved us Iranians for the past 32 years.

What is shocking is the fact that stoning happens in a secular country like Turkey. There are more honor killings in the Kurdish areas of Iraq and Turkey than in the Islamic Republic of Iran. What matters is that stonings are not just happening in Iran, but in Turkey as well. Go back to the previous page; I posted at least 10 accounts of honor killings from Turkey. State policy or not, this shi t happens.

Before accusing somebody of something, make sure you got your facts straight. Also try to understand the difference between a DICTATORSHIP and a DEMOCRACY. State policy in the Islamic Republic of Iran is nothing more than the laws of the radicals who have enslaved us Iranians for the past 32 years.

first of all; please warn your crazy mullahs,islam doesnt tell anyone to stone women,its their lunacy..

i dont need to fix the thread,maybe i should change the vid with the state-sponsored stonings in iran..do you want me to do so?

the second and the funniest thing is you put yourself into a defensive position despite you made it clear that you dont support it ...you are trying to teach me the differences between a dictatorship and democracy...lol..did i say anything against iranians?i criticised those lunatics but you started to defend them..your nationalism admires me...

Iranians and Turkish share %90 of their culture and religion... I have been to Turkey and Iran for months as a backpack and traveled all around both of them... Iran is Turkey and Turkey is Iran... you can see also some especial regions with high level of modern democracy and life style in both Istanbul (and Ankara, Izmir,...) and Tehran (Mashad, Tabriz, Shiraz and Isfahan,...) but most of Iranian and Turkish average people living in smaller cities and villages are the same in terms of culture, income level, life style,.... Please let,s be realistic and admit to some problems these two countries have.. but we can list Iran and Turkey and some Caucasian states as only two or three countries with so many similarities to Europeans.. Even UN considers Iran and Turkey as Semi-Developed countries due to their diversified economy, technology and basic living infrastructure (sanitized water, heating gas, medical facilities and IT infrastructure,...) You can easily see in CIA FACT BOOK rankings that Turkey and Iran is almost the most two close competitors in all listings and one year Turkey gets the lead and another year Iran wins.They both share the title of being among the top 12 developed countries of the world in 2025 to 2050 period. Pakistan, Bangladesh and India has also high potential of being much developed in 2050 but the risks of not being as developed as experts predicts are as high as their potential due to their lack of sources and high population.

I repeatedly seen people of these two countries assume the other country as their natural component and enemy of the country and to be their major competition in winning the title of the best well developed country of Western Asia, North Africa and ME in near future.

Please stop fighting and making each other the bad guy. Every government in these two countries looks to regional and international affairs and disputes from its point of national interest and will do anything to keep their interests in better shape. The only hidden point in Turkey-Iran competition is the people which are relatives in some points and share same culture and stick to each other as neighbors for thousands of years. So Pleassssse, Iranians and Turks,...be friendly and act as a good Muslim should be...Unite in heart and shout the word "Allah is the Greatest" and " Enna Akramakom Endallaha Atghakom" and keep being good as you used to be and will be for God sake...

Back
Top Bottom