What's new

Russia Is Prepared to Sell Iranian Oil as Its Own

i got that but the question is is there no private sector out there(apart from small businesses),thats a bit surprising,btw how much independence does somebody like rouhani have wrt mullahs?

The Iranian regime is officially a "Velaayat e Motlagheh e Fagigh".
It literally means: The Absolute(Motlagheh) rule(Velaayat) of the mullah(Faghih)
So, Now I think that you can figure out how much power , Khamenei as the supreme leader has in the country.
Rohani is a joke, the main decision maker is Khamenei ;)

Oil for food or what? :lol:

Come on bro, you guys are the last ones to mock mullahs, both Saudi and mullah regimes are medieval era terrorist religious fanatic regimes and both of them are basically two big gas stations. Iran has some agricultural and industrialized products in which you even have not it.
BTW, mullahs are smoking a S*** that originally comes from your country.
So, I don't see any point here for you to be happy or proud about it.

Last edited:
Come on bro, you guys are the last ones to mock mullahs, both Saudi and mullah regimes are medieval era terrorist religious fanatic regimes and both of them are basically two big gas stations. Iran has some agricultural and industrialized products in which you even have not it.
So, I don't see any point here for you to be happy or proud about it.

Yes, sir. I agree with you on the Mullahs' thingy. I think this is the main issue.

disrupts food imports, aaaannnnddddd yoooouuurr pppppooooiiiinnnnttt is?

Money can't be exchanged as easy as before so commerce is being disrupted.

This is so laughable. If the issue were on foreign exchanges, Why couldn't you import food from India or China? Both are paying you with their currencies.

Who overthrew the secular nationalist Mohammed Reza? Who has lifted the car that was carrying Khomeini minutes after the Air France jet arrival?

Who let the old man shout in Behesht-e Zahra cemetery "I will appoint the Government" and didn't do the World a great favor and assassinate him?

Weren't they the bloody Saudis?

Last edited:
If you ask me assasinations of top mullah leaders (khamenei being the first) and basijis/sepah need to be carried out. These people live in your neighborhoods, so grab yourselves a knife, go to their house and cut their fvcking heads.

Take mohameds advice for once and strike terror into the hearts of the unbelievers :P

Back
Top Bottom