What's new

Iranian Rap song against zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a wonder how a song wasnt made about this issue (just joking its clear why no Iranian would make a song about it exception is to praise Assad like he is a prophet)
Iranian oppositions have already supported Syrian people in their media, articles, ... Any Iranian, except for regime paid mercenaries, have a positive view about Syrian movement, and see A$$head as another dictator which would be sent into trash of history. ;)

Iranian oppositions have already supported Syrian people in their media, articles, ... Any Iranian, except for regime paid mercenaries, have a positive view about Syrian movement, and see A$$head as another dictator which would be sent into trash of history. ;)
Yes I am sure all non mullah supporters support those heart eating cannibals. Stop pretending you're an Iranian. How pathetic can you people get? "Iranian opposition" , is that including the MKO communists? Before false flagging at learn a little about Iran.

Yes I am sure all non mullah supporters support those heart eating cannibals. Stop pretending you're an Iranian. How pathetic can you people get? "Iranian opposition" , is that including the MKO communists? Before false flagging at learn a little about Iran.

velesh kon javab nade

LOL, @al-Hasani , brother, we have a new double-user mullah lover. I think he is haman. Anyway, you have a very good talent in finding these trolls. please take a look at this new clown, whenever you had time ;)

Sounds a bit like Falon but I can't know. There have been so many after all!

Anyway I find it pathetic that those Al-Assad supporters (a war criminal and mass murderer - recognized as such by the UN) are using one example of some insane Syrian Bedouin that lost his whole family and then took a bit of a dead soldiers heart and then pain the ENTIRE Syrian opposition with this light.

As stupid as calling every Syrian soldier fighting for Al-Assead for an Child-Murderer.

In any case Syria is a mess and there are retards on both sides.

Sounds a bit like Falon but I can't know. There have been so many after all!

Anyway I find it pathetic that those Al-Assad supporters (a war criminal and mass murderer - recognized as such by the UN) are using one example of some insane Syrian Bedouin that lost his whole family and then took a bit of a dead soldiers heart and then pain the ENTIRE Syrian opposition with this light.

As stupid as calling every Syrian soldier fighting for Al-Assead for an Child-Murderer.

In any case Syria is a mess and there are retards on both sides.

I agree, but, Assad, Hizaballah and mullahs are the main responsible ones in this mess. Anyway, we, Iranian people, do not want to be associated with mullahs crimes in the world. After all, do not forget that we are the main victims of these retards. I always feel that Syrians are fighting for the freedom of the Iranian people as well, since, mullahs, Asshead, and Hizballah are basically one demon with three heads.

I agree, but, Assad, Hizaballah and mullahs are the main responsible ones in this mess. Anyway, we, Iranian people, do not want to be associated with mullahs crimes in the world. After all, do not forget that we are the main victims of these retards. I always feel that Syrians are fighting for the freedom of the Iranian people as well, since, mullahs, Asshead, and Hizballah are basically one demon with three heads.

Well, the problem is that both sides have been hijacked by foreign elements. It's a mess. Quite frankly I stopped caring and don't follow the conflict anymore. KSA should stop wasting money on anything in that country. If people there want Al-Asshead to rule them for another decade then let them do that. Same in Lebanon if the people want to be ruled by Hezbollah.
The world does obviously not care about Syria either.

Quite frankly the retards of the region annoy me and I plan to stop following politics all together and just focus on history, traditional architecture, cuisine, economy, architectural developments, infrastructure etc.

Sick and tired of the rest.

Let the Israelis and Palestinians kill each other for all I care as well for another 67 years.

Well, the problem is that both sides have been hijacked by foreign elements. It's a mess. Quite frankly I stopped caring and don't follow the conflict anymore. KSA should stop wasting money on anything in that country. If people there want Al-Asshead to rule them for another decade then let them do that. Same in Lebanon if the people want to be ruled by Hezbollah.
The world does obviously not care about Syria either.

Quite frankly the retards of the region annoy me and I plan to stop following politics all together and just focus on history, traditional architecture, cuisine, economy, architectural developments, infrastructure etc.

Sick and tired of the rest.

Let the Israelis and Palestinians kill each other for all I care as well for another 67 years.

Lighten up habibi. :)
lolz

guys is it better to not to drag the mods here ? cmon are we children ? lets end this now there is no need for this as i remember we are all iranian so lets show respect to each other

guys is it better to not to drag the mods here ? cmon are we children ? lets end this now there is no need for this as i remember we are all iranian so lets show respect to each other
This stupid keeps talking non-sense and calling mods and trolling, it has nothing to do with me. He has trolled me more than 20 times in the last 24 hours. BTW, I made my comment as a thread in GHQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom