What's new

Iranian Rap song against zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we do something worth mentioning in our lives .....

where do u come from BTW ?

He is not wrong @haman10 . Israeli-Palestinian issue is primarily an Israeli vs Arab issue. I don't understand the Iranian obsession with it.

You guys have much more to worry about with Arabs , Turks, Pakistan and Taliban in your immediate neighbourhood. Because of this obsession with the Israeli-Arab issue your country has poor relations with the West today whereas the Arabs themselves maintain good relations with them and are bearing the fruits of it.

You think these Palestinians would do the same for Iran? These groups like Hamas etc should not be backed by Iran because they don't even like Iran. They are just desperate for help.

Hezbollah is a different story. They actually are bonded to Iran. They are not even Palestinian but Lebanese.

Any Iranian rap song about Assad's barrel bombs and starving towns?

Its a wonder how a song wasnt made about this issue (just joking its clear why no Iranian would make a song about it exception is to praise Assad like he is a prophet)

Its a wonder how a song wasnt made about this issue (just joking its clear why no Iranian would make a song about it exception is to praise Assad like he is a prophet)
no but supporter of rebels are hateful

You think these Palestinians would do the same for Iran? These groups like Hamas etc should not be backed by Iran because they don't even like Iran. They are just desperate for help.

Hezbollah is a different story. They actually are bonded to Iran. They are not even Palestinian but Lebanese.
I don't like hamas i hate israel

Some of them are in axis of USA ISRAEL and SAUDI and some of them are in axis of resistance and anti israel.
Just because some are against Israel doesnt mean its something positive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom