What's new

Iranian Protests

one Iran international , its like I use Al-Alam for domestic Israel news

Al-Alam is a trustworthy source on domestic affairs in Occupied Palestine (there's no legitimate state entity by the name "Israel"), much more so than Saudi International reports on Iran. Cease these shaky attempts at establishing moral equivalence between Islamic Iran and her existential enemies.

Last edited:
Iran and her existential enemies.

Sure , " existential enemy "

Iran had excellent relations with Israel before the mullahs took power.

It is the mullahs that decided to make a small country 1500km away their enemy.

You know that what the mullahs fear are not some countries far away , but like all dictators , they fear their own people.

That is why , like all dictators , they look for outside enemies , to divert the attention of the public from the real enemy , themselves.

~

Last edited:
Al-Alam is a trustworthy source on domestic affairs in Occupied Palestine (there's no legitimate state entity by the name "Israel"), much more so than Saudi International reports on Iran. Cease these shaky attempts at establishing moral equivalence between Islamic Iran and her existential enemies.
again some nonsense , al-alam is not trustworthy for domestic Israel news as it show it all in black

Sure , " existential enemy "

Indeed, existential enemy. One that seeks to destroy Iran as a unified nation-state and to uproot her civilizationally.

This is not merely about so-called "regime change", it's about obliterating a nation and society in their entirety. Precedents are there for everyone to see (Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, etc).

Iran had excellent relations with Israel before the mullahs took power.

...where zionists subjected Iran to colonial exploitation. "Excellent" from a zionist point of view.

It is the mullahs that decided to make a small country 1500km away their enemy.

That "small' entity ruled over by an illegitimate and expansionist apartheid regime, bent on dismantling and balkanizing neighbors on top of wielding disproportionate influence upon the decision-making process in western regimes including the USA, and therefore representing a major security threat.

You know that what the mullahs fear are not some countries far away , but like all dictators , they fear their own people.

I don't know what "mullahs" is supposed to mean, considering that the immense majority of clerics aren't holding any public office, as well as the fact that "mullah" happens to be a slur employed by oppressive British imperialists to demonize national liberation movements in places such as India/Pakistan or Sudan.

The Iranian Leadership fears God, not Iran's existential foreign enemies. And enjoys the backing of the Moslem Iranian people.

That is why , like all dictators , they look for outside enemies , to divert the attention of the public from the real enemy , themselves.

It's a good thing that about every reader here is well aware of the long history of violence and multi-dimensional (political, military, cultural, economical) violence of the zio-American empire against the Iranian nation, spanning several centuries and including a genocide which wiped off 10 million Iranians out of 20. Instantly exposing rhetoric statements like the above quoted one, as the adequately laughed off joke they are.

again some nonsense , al-alam is not trustworthy for domestic Israel news as it show it all in black

Yes it is, and certainly many times more than Saudi International's propaganda on Iran.

Stop trying to establish moral equivalence between Iranian institutions and those belonging to Iran's existential enemies.

Last edited:
Fl5jhzPWIAQQRlM

The ordeal of Basij's martyr seyyed Ruhollah 'Ajamian, who was murdered by a mob of criminals in Karaj during recent riots.

While the martyr was lying on the street, one of the rioters hit 'Ajamian to his head with a stone before punching him thrice to the head and kicking him in the genitals. The rioter also reported how another person then came up, jumping several times with both feet onto 'Ajamian's ribs. Another culprit admitted to slowly pushing a knife for several centimeters into the martyr's side.

A total of sixteen persons were identified as participants to the brutal lynching. They stood trial, defended by lawyers. In the end several were handed jail terms, two who caused most injury to the martyr were sentenced to capital punishment.

The crime is documented by video recordings taken by the rioters themselves.

Western regimes are protesting the execution of individuals guilty of these sorts of atrocious crimes. Anyone defending the rioters is legitimizing said crimes. While the anti-IR opposition funded by NATO regimes, is openly celebrating the murderers as "heroes". And copiously insulting their mothers in a threatening tone online, as can be seen in the replies to the following "Tweet":

https://twitter.com /irnohagh/status/1611835151712927744

There is no question that these rioters represent a secular and/or islamophobic equivalent to "I"SIS, and that they will subject civilians including women, children and elderly to similar savagery if they had their way, with full support from NATO and the zionists, including the latters' massive disinformation and propaganda apparatus.

Last edited:
It is. Far more than the disinformation-peddling zionist sources you seek to portray Iranian media as morally equivalent to.
so you claim Iranian media don't do disinformation .
then i must say they serriously failed on their duties

Fl5jhzPWIAQQRlM

The ordeal of Basij's martyr seyyed Ruhollah 'Ajamian, who was murdered by a mob of criminals in Karaj during recent riots.

While the martyr was lying on the street, one of the rioters hit 'Ajamian to his head with a stone before punching him thrice to the head and kicking him in the genitals. The rioter also reported how another person then came up, jumping several times with both feet onto 'Ajamian's ribs. Another culprit admitted to slowly pushing a knife for several centimeters into the martyr's side.

A total of sixteen persons were identified as participants to the brutal lynching. They stood trial, defended by lawyers. In the end several were handed jail terms, two who caused most injury to the martyr were sentenced to capital punishment.

The crime is documented by video recordings taken by the rioters themselves.

Western regimes are protesting the execution of individuals guilty of these sorts of atrocious crimes. Anyone defending the rioters is legitimizing said crimes. While the anti-IR opposition funded by NATO regimes, is openly celebrating the murderers as "heroes". And copiously insulting their mothers in a threatening tone online, as can be seen in the replies to the following "Tweet":

https://twitter.com /irnohagh/status/1611835151712927744

There is no question that these rioters represent a secular and/or islamophobic equivalent to "I"SIS, and that they will subject civilians including women, children and elderly to similar savagery if they had their way, with full support from NATO and the zionists, including the latters' massive disinformation and propaganda apparatus.
These are just symptoms which will not disappear by Y killing X or X killing/executing Y. The cause is corruption and Islamism by the Islamic-bourgeoisie behind the scenes. Ajamian was just a poor low-income pawn who died in this theater and his name will be used to execute young peole and try to create fear among Iranians.

You're just promoting this game/theater here by publishing pictures and story of the Islamic-bourgeoisie puppet/pawn Ajamian. We know these executions are just short term and short sighted policies. As we say, there is "atash zire khakestar" (Fire under the ashes).

Solution is simple: Islamist-bourgeoisie should stop their immense Financial "corruption on earth", I believe many of them play with Islam as a tool to rule and know by themselves that Poetry writer Mohammad just won the olympic games of "prophets" 1400 years ago since Arabs associated poets with prophets, from inside they know it's fake.

Mohammad just ordered other poetry writers to be killed to win the olympic games of prophets 1400 years ago. One of those "poet-prophets" for example was Musaylimah (Maslama ibn Ḥabīb). Fortunately history has recorded the murders and list of the victims.

A person who I knew, her father was a political prisoner in the 80s in Iran, her father said a cleric approached him in jail and told him "you really think I believe in Islam, I don't care, I just follow my own interest!!!"

Last edited:
You're just promoting this game/theater here by publishing pictures and story of the Islamic-bourgeoisie puppet/pawn Ajamian. We know these executions are just short term and short sighted policies. As we say, there is "atash zire khakestar" (Fire under the ashes).

None of the issues existing in Iran could possibly justify wanton lynchings of security personnel, some of whom are veterans who put their lives at risk to safeguard national security in the face of existential foreign threats.

To suggest otherwise would be to engage on a slippery slope - not so much for the government as for potential wannabe rioters of tomorrow. For doing the math, we'll find that the latter will not stand a chance in a hypothetical confrontation. Even if their backers in Tel Aviv, Washington, Brussels and Riyadh pour as many weapons into Iran as they can, even if they switch their propaganda machinery into overdrive.

Solution is simple: Islamist-bourgeoisie should stop their immense Financial "corruption on earth", I believe many of them play with Islam as a tool to rule and know by themselves that Poetry writer Mohammad just won the olympic games of "prophets" 1400 years ago since Arabs associated poets with prophets, from inside they know it's fake.

Mohammad just ordered other poetry writers to be killed to win the olympic games of prophets 1400 years ago. One of those "poet-prophets" for example was Musaylimah (Maslama ibn Ḥabīb). Fortunately history has recorded the murders and list of the victims.

Interesting semantic slides, from an ideologically neutral anti-corruption stance into classic anti-Islam discourse.

I believe you ought to make up your mind: is your issue with financial corruption? With ideological corruption, i.e. would it actually make you happy if those "bourgeois" were more sincere in their Islamic beliefs? Or... could it be that it's simply with Islam itself, which the above quote would tend to imply?

Statements like these won't manage to convince Moslems that corruption is the primary concern of rioters - too marked is the anti-Islamic tone, isn't it. All of this rather points to another explanation, namely that corruption is a pretext to take aim at what these rioters truly were conditioned to hate: their religion of Islam. Exposed as they've been to relentless propaganda, including islamophobic literature recycling the libelous writings of medieval Crusaders.

A person who I knew, her father was a political prisoner in the 80s in Iran, her father said a cleric approached him in jail and told him "you really think I believe in Islam, I don't care, I just follow my own interest!!!"

Because oppositionists are reputed for being outstandingly reliable sources of information, who'll refrain from making up colorful stories to discredit the Islamic Revolution? The MKO and former prisoners from their ranks have stockpiles of these to sell. Doesn't make mean the allegations are truthful though.

Supposing the above anecdote is (which personally I'd find hard to believe), it would immediately lead us to note that for every one bizarre person like this, thousands of clerics happen to be sincere in their religious devotion. Sincere religiosity is not a monopoly of this or that community - Moslems too can be honest in this regard. Unless of course we're contemplating things from a radical viewpoint of anti-clerical secularism, prejudicial towards religious people in general.

Last edited:
so you claim Iranian media don't do disinformation .
then i must say they serriously failed on their duties

I claim what I wrote. Cease postulating bogus moral equivalence between Iranian and enemy media under baseless pretexts reflecting the talking points of hostile regimes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom