What's new

Iranian Protests

In the words of the founder of the regime " Nationalists are worthless to us. We do not need them. We need muslims. Islam is against nations and nationalism. Meaning of nationalism is nation first and its people first not Islam." View attachment 900223

Wow, genius-level "reasoning" by oppositionists once again - according to these political jesters, an Islamic government will be thrilled if separatists have their way and cut off a chunk of the Islamic land... only secular nationalists, so they imagine, are entitled by virtue of their ideological beliefs to denounce and neutralize separatism. Doing so necessarily implies being a nationalist, they appear to postulate in their superficial, confused understanding of politics.

Because the Soviet Union was telling its constitutive republics, "hey guys, I don't know what separatism is, so should it surface, I won't care". Because the Turkish AKP has no "right" to and in effect is not fighting the PKK, since Erdogan's party not a purely nationalistic one.

:crazy:

Does it get any more out of touch with reality than the anti-IR oppositionist crowd flooding "Twitter", "Instagram" and so on with propaganda? Then again, when apartheid-practicing zionists and western imperialists are their teachers, what else should we expect? Their patrons will deliberately mislead and keep them uninformed, for they need them to be manipulable in order to serve the imperialist agenda and precipitate their nations into chaos.

Last edited:
Im playing farcry6 and i feel same vibe in this protest, how young started the war on liberation, dictator govt, riots, guerilla warfare,propaganda, unity, use of media and so on bs.
These games acts as western hypocritical movement and vision.

The way ptotesters acts like in liberto guerilla in the game.

Wow, genius-level "reasoning" by oppositionists once again - according to these political jesters, an Islamic government will be thrilled if separatists have their way and cut off a chunk of the Islamic land... only secular nationalists, so they imagine, are entitled by virtue of their ideological beliefs to denounce and neutralize separatism. Doing so necessarily implies being a nationalist, they appear to postulate in their superficial, confused understanding of politics.

Because the Soviet Union was telling its constitutive republics, "hey guys, I don't know what separatism is, so should it surface, I won't care". Because the Turkish AKP has no "right" to and in effect is not fighting the PKK, since Erdogan's party not a purely nationalistic one.

:crazy:

Does it get any more out of touch with reality than the anti-IR oppositionist crowd flooding "Twitter", "Instagram" and so on with propaganda? Then again, when apartheid-practicing zionists and western imperialists are their teachers, what else should we expect? Their patrons will deliberately mislead and keep them uninformed, for they need them to be manipulable in order to serve the imperialist agenda and precipitate their nations into chaos.
Another word salad from Clown Show. Did not I recite the words from you extra supreme leader?

Afrad melli be darde ma nemikhorand ( Nationalist are worthless to us) afrade moslem bedarde ma mikhorand ( Moslems are fit our cause). Islam ba meliyat mokhalef hast (Islam is against nations and nationalism) . Maneeye meliyat in hast ke ma melat ra mikhahim va mardom ra mikhaheem ( Nationalism means country first , people first) Nationalist do not want Islam.
Say his name and the names of all the kids you killed.
VG.JPG

Last edited:
The morally bankrupt regime can not even gather the usual paid for and bussed in shills. They have to resort to the criminal child killers and rapists. After mowing down innocent people and raping little school girls, they wonder why no one is coming out to celebrate.

CW1.JPG
CW2.JPG
CW3.JPG
CW4.JPG
CW5.JPG
CW6.JPG
CW7.JPG
CW8.JPG
VG.JPG

Last edited:
Hey, the protest is still going on in Iran?
No, once a while bunch of bribed criminals try to gather fooled people in a street in one of cities, but US media advertise it as a nationwide Iran.

In fact since the beginning, I haven't seen a single so called protest in my part of city. simply, they don't have the potential to expand their presence beyond one street.

No, once a while bunch of bribed criminals try to gather fooled people in a street in one of cities, but US media advertise it as a nationwide Iran.

In fact since the beginning, I haven't seen a single so called protest in my part of city. simply, they don't have the potential to expand their presence beyond one street.
Lol, there are a lot of protests, don't lie

There are none in Israel. Sometimes the Arabs. Meanwhile every city in Iran has a riot
The people who get killed everyday are Israeli.
Everyday also a sabotage. Last one the power grid

Meanwhile you cannot find a video of Tehran with 1000 people in it. Small minority getting media coverage

The people who get killed everyday are Israeli.
Everyday also a sabotage. Last one the power grid

Meanwhile you cannot find a video of Tehran with 1000 people in it. Small minority getting media coverage

Not even 50

Back
Top Bottom