What's new

Iranian President Rouhani to visit India this week

Prediction:

Nobody will dare talk about the Ummah on this thread.

My personal achievement:

Ummah Chumma in act. Good luck brother Iran with brother India in expanding business and human development.
LMAO.......... Baba g ............ Kiya abhi bhi time nahi hai?(Hope you remember my question).
Persian and Arabs aka Shia and Sunni aka what ever.................... will never going to watch Pakistani Interest or Pakistan...........
Time to look for Pakistan............ State have to take action,,,,,,, fak Shia(supporting Iran) and fak Sunnis(supporting GCC) and fak all so called libsis(agents of other )............. Its time when we look after Pakistan...............
But ,,, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NRPs(NRPs but living in Pakistan) will start crying ....................

LMAO.......... Baba g ............ Kiya abhi bhi time nahi hai?(Hope you remember my question).
Persian and Arabs aka Shia and Sunni aka what ever.................... will never going to watch Pakistani Interest or Pakistan...........
Time to look for Pakistan............ State have to take action,,,,,,, fak Shia(supporting Iran?) and fak Sunnis(supporting GCC).............. Its time when we look after Pakistan...............
But ,,, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NRPs(NRPs but living in Pakistan) will start crying ....................

loha garam kiye beghair uspe hathoda nahi maar sakte......
hamare paas luxury of time hai..inke paas nahi...
pehli chaal inko chalne do

baaki jo shah se zyada wafadar shah kay munnay hain unka bura time agaya hai

What?

Reasserting and strengthening ties with the larger Arab world?

By hosting the President of Iran?

You read it slight wrong.

We already have great relationships with UAE, Saudi and others.

By including Iran it will become the larger Arab world.

Heck we walk hand in hand with Israel and Palestine.

Iran and rest of the Arab is not a big thing to balance.

Loha tu kab ka garam hai baba g ,,,,,,,,,, bus lohar he tiyar nahi hai hathora marnay kayliye......... Baqi bura time tu aa he giya hai.......... Loog bhol jatay hai "Koi tu hai JU Nizam-e-hasti Challa Raha Hai"....... oor abhi Pakistan say kuch kam bhi tu layna hai.............. (Poray Asia main oor khasosan humray area main sirf Pakistan he hai,,,, aysey he tu kuch countries deal karnay kay liye her waqat tiyar hain)...
loha garam kiye beghair uspe hathoda nahi maar sakte......
hamare paas luxury of time hai..inke paas nahi...
pehli chaal inko chalne do

baaki jo shah se zyada wafadar shah kay munnay hain unka bura time agaya hai

What?

Reasserting and strengthening ties with the larger Arab world?

By hosting the President of Iran?

I was thinking the same and I saw your post. One thing that will unite the wider arab world is if ISIS will become a bigger menace and to curtail Iran's influence.

Loha tu kab ka garam hai baba g ,,,,,,,,,, bus lohar he tiyar nahi hai hathora marnay kayliye......... Baqi bura time tu aa he giya hai.......... Loog bhol jatay hai "Koi tu hai JU Nizam-e-hasti Challa Raha Hai"....... oor abhi Pakistan say kuch kam bhi tu layna hai.............. (Poray Asia main oor khasosan humray area main sirf Pakistan he hai,,,, aysey he tu kuch countries deal karnay kay liye her waqat tiyar hain)...

hum to dua hi kar sakte hain.... waqt ka tayyun tu uski zaat hai

agar numbers ache honge to mauqa milega agar bure honge to kisi or ko mil jaega.. malaysia indonesia kay numbers ache chal rahe hai ajkal...

janaab awam nahi laregi behiss hogai hai.. inko jagane kay liye lathi chaiye jo haank haank kar inhe samjhae.. wese bhi ajkal paisa zyada hai mulk me...itna paisa ho to kaun larega

hum to dua hi kar sakte hain.... waqt ka tayyun tu uski zaat hai

agar numbers ache honge to mauqa milega agar bure honge to kisi or ko mil jaega.. malaysia indonesia kay numbers ache chal rahe hai ajkal...

janaab awam nahi laregi behiss hogai hai.. inko jagane kay liye lathi chaiye jo haank haank kar inhe samjhae.. wese bhi ajkal paisa zyada hai mulk me...itna paisa ho to kaun larega
Paisa tu hai oor paisa hai bhi mosebat lakin abhi kafi logo kay pass ye mosebat nahi hai , lakin wo log powe sector say bohat dor hain............. Indonesia oor Malaysia main wo baat nahi ju Pakistan main hai.... Haan wo oor baat hai kay Pakistan main koi oor aa jaye...........
Baqi , time will tell.............. waqat ju haath say nikla ja raha hai.........

Paisa tu hai oor paisa hai bhi mosebat lakin abhi kafi logo kay pass ye mosebat nahi hai , lakin wo log powe sector say bohat dor hain............. Indonesia oor Malaysia main wo baat nahi ju Pakistan main hai.... Haan wo oor baat hai kay Pakistan main koi oor aa jaye...........
Baqi , time will tell.............. waqat ju haath say nikla ja raha hai.........

waqt hath me tha hi kab...
wo apki baat me samajhta hon kay khitte ki importance hai logon ki nahi...
per hawaen chal to rahi hai kisi ki amid ki

do ghante hogaye thread bane
ab tak to fatwe achuke hote....

once a very wise man told me..... no matter what anyone does 'Iran will always have a friend in the media'.

he was professor of the Old Testament and worked as an editor for one of the major news network of the world...

but hey atleast
@Azadkashmir this guy is not coming up with theories how the satan is worshipped at the mecca clock tower

Who me or some other guy be specific. it shouldnt be ummah it should be bp oilmah.

@Kaptaan @BHarwana @Mini Tank @Enigma_ your expert Analysis on this topic?
I wonder what would be your reaction if king Salman was visiting India

Well India and Iran got trade relations since ages. What's new? Tell me one thing, when Murrican sanctioned in Iran in 90s. We curbed all the trade. Every single import or export was terminated. All the countries did the same with Iran except India. They were clever while we acted as the master signaled us. Now why wouldn't Rouhani visit India? Even our ISI Chief visited India. And if Salman would visit, that's fine.

Well India and Iran got trade relations since ages. What's new? Tell me one thing, when Murrican sanctioned in Iran in 90s. We curbed all the trade. Every single import or export was terminated. All the countries did the same with Iran except India. They were clever while we acted as the master signaled us. Now why wouldn't Rouhani visit India? Even our ISI Chief visited India. And if Salman would visit, that's fine.

me bata chuka ho..... wo samajh gaya hai..... all is well

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom