What's new

Iranian officer goes missing in Lahore

Not CIA.

Most probably, someone who was picked up a few days ago has spoken up and revealed his handler.
I read somewhere on this forum tat Intel operatives are sent under the diplomatic cover - - - - -. So when push comes to shove , folks go missing.

I read somewhere on this forum tat Intel operatives are sent under the diplomatic cover - - - - -. So when push comes to shove , folks go missing.
BND and french foreign secret service etc.....works like this

And who was picked up few days ago?

Who was picked up couple of days ago ?? Care to share with curious souls here if not against the country's interest..
You did mention something serious going on between us and Iranians..

And who was picked up few days ago?

Who was picked up couple of days ago ?? Care to share with curious souls here if not against the country's interest..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ndc-scientists-kidnapped.556522/

Like I said, "most probably".

You can see the connection ? .. too shameful to be mentioned in public.

Jan ke Jiyo.

Yes I mentioned and in few days there are going to be more developments. For now I am keeping my mum as It can cuz our national interest a swear damage so hold it for now.

Yes I mentioned and in few days there are going to be more developments. For now I am keeping my mum as It can cuz our national interest a swear damage so hold it for now.

May the force be with our LEA's...

Untill domestic security improves thats domestic intelligence services lile MI5 is developed. Forget it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom