What's new

Iranian officer goes missing in Lahore

Bhai chuss na marin pls. Ye sary sources pources ke chuss na mara karo bacho ki trha.
ok bhai .... may to 5th genration plastic plane leney ka bol raha tha iran sey pata nahi ye kesey type ho gaya ..:(:undecided:
kamini regime zindabad....

looks like a Zanibuyon recruiter is nabbed by Good men Kudos
exactly . ye log yahan sey recruit kertey or hamarey mulk sey chuuu log chaley bhi jate?

what was he doing in Pakistan in the first place? why would you just trust iranians unconditionally roaming pakistan. there's irani loving pakistanis then saudi loving pakistanis. they will defend those two harder than Pakistan.

ok bhai .... may to 5th genration plastic plane leney ka bol raha tha iran sey pata nahi ye kesey type ho gaya ..:(:undecided:
kamini regime zindabad....

exactly . ye log yahan sey recruit kertey or hamarey mulk sey chuuu log chaley bhi jate?

I just pinched you a little and you came out like a little kiddo. Kamini Regime murdabad can you do anything against it? :rofl:

what was he doing in Pakistan in the first place? why would you just trust iranians unconditionally roaming pakistan. there's irani loving pakistanis then saudi loving pakistanis. they will defend those two harder than Pakistan.

He was on a visit to inspect the embassy lol that's already mentioned.

Quit the Iran-Saudi comparisons for calling out loud. This paindu cliche that they hate each other because one's Shia and the other 'Sunni' (KSA isn't Sunni in any meaningful way) needs to be tossed down the garbage bin. I get some Shias tend to make it seem like they prefer Iran over Pakistan, but don't bring up KSA as a sectarian-political-correctness 'equalizer'.

I don't think he was recruiting for Zainabeyoun (who closet ISIS lovers or the regular 'I have to condemn Iran because Saudi is shit so can't let them Shias off the hook' types seem to be opposed to) seeing as people can just go to Iran on the excuse of Ziarat or similar religious duties and then from there go off to the Levant.

اگر چیزی را می دانید، سپس به ما اطلاع دهید

yeah nothing happened :rofl:
Bhai jann woh kuch ho raha hai jo app soch bhi nhi sakta lol

eeh? pas un karmand dolati na bod? hech khabri tu iran nest az enn agha?

haan apka liya nothing happened wasa bhi apka kiya patta app apni gas leak kardain:enjoy::lol:

Haha chal nikal

Mujhe Gas nahi chaiye haha

Wahi hua hoga jo hona chaiye Isliye nothing happened

na baba......kheli khamosh......man khabar nest. Not even news.

mann keh cheze nemidonam, tu iran az enn khabari nest?

haan apka liya nothing happened wasa bhi apka kiya patta app apni gas leak kardain:enjoy::lol:

Haha chal nikal

Mujhe Gas nahi chaiye haha

Wahi hua hoga jo hona chaiye Isliye nothing happened
tou main bhi yahi keh raha hoon apka liya nothing happend Gurba pakistani:lol:

na baba......kheli khamosh......man khabar nest. Not even news.
hameno fiq kardam sahid cheeze enn kard pachedah nest
baben eno;
"Sources close to the consulate say that the Foreign Office has been notified about the sudden disappearance of the Iranian national"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom