What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

I don't understand why they call it a training vessel when a ship under this possible configuration would be the best ship we've ever built with biggest tonnage

Based on what I read, the idea of calling it a 'Training Vessel' is purely political. Apparently its been done so as to not draw the ire of the US. I'll see if I can find the link for that article.

I don't think so. The Americans don't usually question our conventional military programs. UAVs, frigates, SAMs etc.

Point taken, but an understable assertion given the tonnage of the proposed 'Training Vessel'

Iran Aram class Catamaran high-speed passenger vessel ایران کشتی مسافری کاتاماران کلاس ارام

ایران کشتی گردشگری مسافری کاتاماران آلومینیومی کلاس ارام

رونمایی از کشتی پیشرفته آرام در جزیره قشم
http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6287851/رونمایی-از-کشتی-پیشرفته-آرام-در-جزیره-قشم

Aram Shenavar Kian Qeshm company (شركت آرام شناور كيان قشم) official website
http://aramshenavar.com

زیر دریایی نهنگ
IMG_20171020_195222.jpg
IMG_20171020_195232.jpg
IMG_20171020_195238.jpg

Isn’t Nahang a failed project? I heard that only one was produced due to design flaws

Isn’t Nahang a failed project? I heard that only one was produced due to design flaws

No, this project has been active, but in recent years no news has been published on this submarine, but many pictures and news of this submarine have been published this year. As you can see in the picture, the submarines of the nahang class are in progress.
IMG_20171024_214605.jpg

No, this project has been active, but in recent years no news has been published on this submarine, but many pictures and news of this submarine have been published this year. As you can see in the picture, the submarines of the nahang class are in progress.View attachment 433073

Ah I see. I’ve only ever seen a few photos of the Nahang, and I’m pretty sure it was the same sub. Never knew they came in stages though.

Also, wasn’t the Fateh class submarine meant to be introduced to the Navy in Sacred Defence Week; those were Rear Admiral’s Habibollah Sayyari own words.

Ah I see. I’ve only ever seen a few photos of the Nahang, and I’m pretty sure it was the same sub. Never knew they came in stages though.

Also, wasn’t the Fateh class submarine meant to be introduced to the Navy in Sacred Defence Week; those were Rear Admiral’s Habibollah Sayyari own words.
Hello dude
Fateh and nahang are continuous of indigenous path of the submarines development.
the similarities are very clear, Actually Fateh is long nahang in my opinion.
All of these projects hopefully will end to Besa'at Submarine in coming years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom