What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Usually after 30 years of working.

Ok, you hate east asia and brown men and arabs and mullahs and ...

But you can't call your thoughts and yourself "iranian"
The thing is that he doesn't even live in Iran, the second flag indicates where he post from if not vpn

Everyone but whites, classic and typical profile of the self hating Iranian diaspora praising whites, spitting on every ethnicity on internet but starts to shake when talking to a white in real life, the complex of inferiority.

This guy has been insulting every ethnicity including Iranians:

-East Asians (i don't know why he thinks i'm east asian)
-Iranians, which he describes as "Arab bootlickers" if they don't follow his narrative
-Pakistanis
-Arabs
-Turks
-The "browns" which i assume is anything that isn't white
-Frenchs

And insults racially anyone that doesn't agree with its narrative and describe them as "mullah spies not having the right to post here", insults Iranian diaspora when he is himself living in Canada trolling from there and telling what Iranians should be doing or risking their lives while comfortably installed on his sofa.

And describing them as " 3rd world shitholes".

The thing is that he doesn't even live in Iran, the second flag indicates where he post from if not vpn

Everyone but whites, classic and typical profile of the self hating Iranian diaspora praising whites, spitting on every ethnicity on internet but starts to shake when talking to a white in real life, the complex of inferiority.

This guy has been insulting every ethnicity including Iranians:

-East Asians (i don't know why he thinks i'm east asian)
-Iranians, which he describes as "Arab bootlickers" if they don't follow his narrative
-Pakistanis
-Arabs
-Turks
-The "browns" which i assume is anything that isn't white
-Frenchs

And insults racially anyone that doesn't agree with its narrative and describe them as "mullah spies not having the right to post here", insults Iranian diaspora when he is himself living in Canada trolling from there and telling what Iranians should be doing or risking their lives while comfortably installed on his sofa.

And describing them as " 3rd world shitholes".
For the brown man who came to the forum 3 months ago from some shit hole and this is my last reply to you since this thread already smell foul by his presence. I follow this advice:

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.":azn::azn:

I don't understand why you always have to consume pages of personal insults on a discussion where purely military issues are discussed.
I propose to those who use these pages to exchange affectionate greetings to open a special page where they can converse amicably, without using this page or others dedicated to military matters.
Thank

noticed two things in the photo.

1- The age of the officers..looks like a retirement party! (being an old fart myself..lol)
2- The ever present mandatory "mullah"in all gatherings..reminds me of "commissars" in old soviet system.
These are all high rank officers, so certainly not a young spot.
Martyr Soleimani or Fakhrizadeh were serving their country for 40+ years, long overdue retirement.

retirement in the killing hot weather of southern Iran is a wish for most people, so look again!

nonetheless:
The average age of troops in recent navy mission who traveled 70000km around the earth in climates beyond the ship's defined capability was 30 years old.

P.S
Yeah, there mullah in army as well, (could have stayed in their office under air conditioner to not bother you), but those in photo prefer his presence, that's the difference between our army and other countries.

Last edited:
https://www.irna.ir/photo/85114792/زندگی-در-ناوشکن-تمام-ایرانی-دنا

Fwac5kMXsAAd7WC.jpeg

Screenshot_2023-05-19-13-54-03-118~2.jpeg

170375721.jpg

maybe I'm wrong but it seems that work has continued on the first block of the new destroyer.
View attachment 930446

here another image of the modifications to the Shiraz frigate's radar mast
View attachment 930447
Something I cannot understand it is why IRIN are getting their warships so damn slowly, specially when you see the rapid development of surface forces of IRGC Navy. IRIN have turned in one year the world and challenged EU navies sailing to Russia last year. They deserve a better investment!!!!

I always wondered even if its an idiot question, but in which real situation scenario the Fajr-27/oto canon would be used?

Does Iran have something similar to the DS30M auto gun?

DS30M-30mm-gun-19.jpg

Something in the same usage, destroying fast attack crafts or pirates, and that could also serve as an anti-drone and helicopter role, maybe an upgrade of the Asefeh 20mm without the need of an human operator

1nlYKx5Y74eKFDCSfnyto4NLGx56aZ7ftjxLroXhm6o.jpg

I would imagine something like the 2A42 converted for naval use and mounted on a same type of remote platform as the DS30M

I always wondered even if its an idiot question, but in which real situation scenario the Fajr-27/oto canon would be used?
Is a question that could have many answers. the Fajr-27 is a multi-purpose gun, with a high rate of fire, it can be equipped with different types of ammunition, anti-aircraft, anti-ship and has a great destructive power. Its progenitor Oto Melara 76/62 in the various versions is the most used system in the marines of this planet, it was sold directly, numerous nations have built it under license and today some other nations, such as Iran, have built their own directly derived version. The only other system that can compete in terms of efficiency and speed of fire, but had a heavier overall mass, was the Soviet AK-176, now made in a lightened version with a stealth dome called AK-176-MA.

Back
Top Bottom