What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

You’re a nobody. And you don’t have any job besides being a troll. I don’t even know who the hell you are, more trolls show up everyday. This was talked about in this thread already.

So long as I am here, I will expose any wrong statement you make to my fellows.

Make sure to have sources before you open your mouth.

Last edited:
I think the viewpoint expressed by Iranian members is so strange to those outside Iran. It feels like talking to someone from well, Iran or North Korea. American's haven't learnt anything the hard way from Iran. It's quite amusing to hear such things. Again, going back to how places like Iran and North Korea create a very unique mindset that is just not understandable for the rest of the world.

What happened when the Americans ordered their British lackey's to capture an Iranian ship ? Iran captured 2 for the price of one and Iran ended up winning the exchange since in the end they freed Iran's ship.

Now in regards to Venezuela, American's do not dare touch any Iranian ships.

With the missile strikes on Al Asad base, Iran showed that it is willing to respond with force if it's territorial integrity or national security is threatened. Did the US respond or escalate after that ? Nope

What happened in Yemen ? Saudi Arabia, with the third largest military budget on earth and the best US weapons money can buy, has been HUMILIATED by the Houthi rebels, who have received a few boat loads of Iranian hand me downs, older weapons.

Look at how the Houthi's with Iran's help, were able to bypass hundreds of billions of dollars worth of Patriot SAM defense systems and strike the Saudi's in the heart.

You can laugh if you want but when Iran decides to respond and act with force, Iran's adversaries don't laugh. The British sure weren't laughing and neither were the Americans when Iran chose to play its hand.

I think the viewpoint expressed by Iranian members is so strange to those outside Iran. It feels like talking to someone from well, Iran or North Korea. American's haven't learnt anything the hard way from Iran. It's quite amusing to hear such things. Again, going back to how places like Iran and North Korea create a very unique mindset that is just not understandable for the rest of the world.

The quality of Iranian products are generally very low

You come across as rather upset at Iran's achievements. The only sort of people that make the claims you have made are the anti-Iran propaganda machines. Iranian quality are good enough to achieve this:

Ain_al-Assad_air_base%2C_8_jan_2020.png

and are usually a rip off from other sources.

Iran had to start from somewhere. It did not have the luxury of just importing technology like many other nations. Furthermore, your mind is stuck back in the past, another sign that you are indoctrinated by these anti-Iran propaganda. Much of what Iran is developing today is of Iranian design and of very good quality. A big recent example is the long range Bavar-373 air defence:

57930477.jpg

Hassan-Rouhani-Amir-Hatami-Alireza-Sabahifard-Mojtaba-Zolnour.jpg

EFDqcAmWwAYwrG-.jpg

Only a handful of nations in world truly have the ability to produce something like this. In terms of capability, this is even more advanced than the Russian S-300PMU2. It would probably be in your benefit to update your records of the Iranian systems.

I personally feel they tried to make changes to a North Korean design.

Fateh submarine has nothing to do with any North Korean design.

Last edited:
That's some great news. Iran now has the parts and knowledge to create the heavier 3000 ton warships. I hope those are started soon. Also let's hope that the current projects being worked 9n finish faster as well like the 2 Fateh submarines and the Dena warship.

Btw how many projects are under construction right now?

در زمان رونمایی از سامانه باور یک موشک که شباهت زیادی به صیاد-۳ داره بصورت عمود پرتاب شد که بنظر میرسه مجهز به TVC احتمالا پرتابگر های گرم ناو دماوند مسلح به این نوع از موشک صیاد-۳ باشند.

There is no way Damavand 2 will have 64 launchers. Maybe 64 missiles and 16 launchers!
Actually it is possible for it to have that many launchers. It would depend on the type of missiles used. It might be that 8 of the silos are for land attack/anti ship cruise missiles and the rest are going to be surface to air missiles. But this is just a guess, so we need to wait and see how they will really implement it.

Hi my friend if possible to post this material in English or a link where we can also get some info
Without bothering you
Thank you
It basically says that the new Damavand 2 ship will use both cold and hot launch for its VLS system. It will have 64 vertical launched missiles as well as the 8 noor cruise missile launchers. It is also equiped with the eagle eye radar which consists of 4 antenas and will be able to view 100 targets and track 3 at the same time. It also says that the ship will be equiped with a CIWS system, long range air defence missiles, land attack cruise missiles, the naval canon and torpedoes. It will have a speed of 30 knots, 20000hp engine, and will weight 1300 tons.

I had found this photo of the Damavand-2 and I noticed a tarpaulin covering a part, I think it is the superstructure similar to that made on the Sahand on which the CIWS is installed, but on the Damavand-2 it is much larger, but now that I have I saw this new news, I went to see it again and it occurred to me that perhaps it is in that superstructure that the VLS will be inserted, others could be inserted in the bow
what do you think about it ?

yT2r5zl.png

qZAqUv0.jpg

mxiYBrW.jpg

Last edited:

در زمان رونمایی از سامانه باور یک موشک که شباهت زیادی به صیاد-۳ داره بصورت عمود پرتاب شد که بنظر میرسه مجهز به TVC احتمالا پرتابگر های گرم ناو دماوند مسلح به این نوع از موشک صیاد-۳ باشند.

When posting something in a language other than English please remember to post its translation or a summary in English as well. Not doing so is against the rules and I don't want to delete any potentially informative posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom