What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Persian Gulf is for the Persians... Americans should be in the Bay of Pigs.....
except there's nothing you can do about it.
Indeed, also those vessels of similar small size that hold Zafar CM's. Too bad those weren't there to make them worried because those ships will be in the bottom of the gulf if they make the wrong move.

peykaap-2-image01.jpg

Alpha Male

EVrXQzjXkAg-0Yw.png
for every problems , lies a solution
GBU-10_shortly_before_it_impacts_a_small_boat_during_a_training_exercise.jpg

"For every problem, lies a solution"

I hope you understand this analogy can keep going on and on for a long time further and furthermore until we reach a strategic nuclear attack as a way to settle things imao. So nevermind that.

Your example solely depends on if an Aircraft is ready to engage at the time of a small boat attack. It's also solely depends on if their are any air defenses in the Persian Gulf to engage that aircraft (of which their obviously is). It also solely depends if the small boats are even detected fast enough to get aircraft up as Zafar CM's can be launch before visual sight. Loitering aircraft and helicopters are not an option in the Persian Gulf.

The reason the U.S navy has developed automated guns to engage small boats accurately is precisely because aircraft may not be a option in a A2/AD zone. But this can be counter acted by range.

Thank you for your typical genioues reply..... you humble us with your intelligence....

BTW.... why does the pilot in your avetar have the French flag?
Another closet joo trying to create problems in the forum??

"For every problem, lies a solution"

I hope you understand this analogy can keep going on and on for a long time further and furthermore until we reach a strategic nuclear attack as a way to settle things imao. So nevermind that.

Your example solely depends on if an Aircraft is ready to engage at the time of a small boat attack. It's also solely depends on if their are any air defenses in the Persian Gulf to engage that aircraft (of which their obviously is). It also solely depends if the small boats are even detected fast enough to get aircraft up as Zafar CM's can be launch before visual sight. Loitering aircraft and helicopters are not an option in the Persian Gulf.

The reason the U.S navy has developed automated guns to engage small boats accurately is precisely because aircraft may not be a option in a A2/AD zone. But this can be counter acted by range.

Indeed, aircraft would see the boats before they can see any of our ships. And since those boats have little to no air defense, they be goners. And don't say SAMs in Iran will protect them because you know they will also be destroyed.

Indeed, aircraft would see the boats before they can see any of our ships. And since those boats have little to no air defense, they be goners. And don't say SAMs in Iran will protect them because you know they will also be destroyed.

I will say SAM's in Iran will protect them because the time it will take the U.S to complete a D/SEAD campaign successfully, will be too little too late.

Even if it takes a few days (which is doubtful) to clear the entire Iranian Coast line. Do you think the naval units won't be engaging with submarines, fast attack crafts and Anti-shipping batteries while the air campaign is going on? It would be far too late by then. That is by far the most high risk, high cost scenario for the U.S

The best option is to park naval ships out of the Persian and Oman gulfs, and launch and D/SEAD Campaign first before approaching closer. But Iran would then just close the strait to force the U.S navy to come closer for de-mining and then who the hell knows what happens.

The US

Talk is cheap but the US navy knows better than to mess around. Iran has more than enough firepower to destroy the entire US navy in the Persian Gulf and destroy every US base in the region. Not to mention shutting down the Strait of Hormuz. Btw what ever happened to those 100 US soldiers from the Assad base in Iraq ? I thought "All is well" then 16, then 30, then 60, then 100, but according to Trump it's just a headache. Trump also said the Coronavirus was a scam, now you have 22 million unemployed and 30,000 dead and this is just the beginning. The US is turning into one big mass grave. I suggest you use your bloated army to help the dying people of America. Better yet finish off your business with the rag tag Taliban, who now after 18 years control half of Afghanistan. Deal with those issues before you think of Iran.

I will say SAM's in Iran will protect them because the time it will take the U.S to complete a D/SEAD campaign successfully, will be too little too late.

Even if it takes a few days (which is doubtful) to clear the entire Iranian Coast line. Do you think the naval units won't be engaging with submarines, fast attack crafts and Anti-shipping batteries while the air campaign is going on? It would be far too late by then. That is by far the most high risk, high cost scenario for the U.S

The best option is to park naval ships out of the Persian and Oman gulfs, and launch and D/SEAD Campaign first before approaching closer. But Iran would then just close the strait to force the U.S navy to come closer for de-mining and then who the hell knows what happens.

No it will not be too little too late. If you were in the U.S. Navy's shoes, you keep your distance right just like you said. Small attack craft have limited range so they won't go far out into the ocean. So they are limited to staying in the Straits unless they decided to go suicidal charge out into the sea. De-mining would not be the problem because they are not going to rush in. You know that for a fact because of anti ship missile threats. You clear out any SAMs and hunt down any coastal batteries.

The US

Talk is cheap but the US navy knows better than to mess around. Iran has more than enough firepower to destroy the entire US navy in the Persian Gulf and destroy every US base in the region. Not to mention shutting down the Strait of Hormuz. Btw what ever happened to those 100 US soldiers from the Assad base in Iraq ? I thought "All is well" then 16, then 30, then 60, then 100, but according to Trump it's just a headache. Trump also said the Coronavirus was a scam, now you have 22 million unemployed and 30,000 dead and this is just the beginning. The US is turning into one big mass grave. I suggest you use your bloated army to help the dying people of America. Better yet finish off your business with the rag tag Taliban, who now after 18 years control half of Afghanistan. Deal with those issues before you think of Iran.

Talk is cheap but I don't see Iran yet doing anything about getting the U.S. forces out of the ME as they planned. Should launch those missiles because as you said, we don't have the stomach for such casualties. Right now launch those missiles, or just keep dancing around the U.S. ships and nothing else.

No it will not be too little too late. If you were in the U.S. Navy's shoes, you keep your distance right just like you said. Small attack craft have limited range so they won't go far out into the ocean. So they are limited to staying in the Straits unless they decided to go suicidal charge out into the sea. De-mining would not be the problem because they are not going to rush in. You know that for a fact because of anti ship missile threats. You clear out any SAMs and hunt down any coastal batteries.

Talk is cheap but I don't see Iran yet doing anything about getting the U.S. forces out of the ME as they planned. Should launch those missiles because as you said, we don't have the stomach for such casualties. Right now launch those missiles, or just keep dancing around the U.S. ships and nothing else.

Trump's incompetence coupled with the Coronavirus epidemic is doing a better job of wrecking America than Iran ever could. As for kicking the US out of the middle east, the Coronavirus has put alot of plans on hold all over the world however no matter what Iran is in it for the long haul. Iran will always be there. The USA, just like its European predecessors will leave sooner or later. How many more years will the US need to defeat the rag tag Taliban ? 10 ? 20 ? 30 ? You can't even beat a bunch of illiterate tribesmen with rusty AK's. You honestly think the US wants any part of Iran ? Then why didn't the US respond to the Iranian missile strikes ? Instead you covered up the dead and crippled and pretended like nothing happened. LOL

Trump's incompetence coupled with the Coronavirus epidemic is doing a better job of wrecking America than Iran ever could. As for kicking the US out of the middle east, the Coronavirus has put alot of plans on hold all over the world however no matter what Iran is in it for the long haul. Iran will always be there. The USA, just like its European predecessors will leave sooner or later. How many more years will the US need to defeat the rag tag Taliban ? 10 ? 20 ? 30 ? You can't even beat a bunch of illiterate tribesmen with rusty AK's. You honestly think the US wants any part of Iran ? Then why didn't the US respond to the Iranian missile strikes ? Instead you covered up the dead and crippled and pretended like nothing happened. LOL

Covered up the dead? First time I heard of that. We killed your heroic general and you toss some missiles and warned the U.S. to take cover so that way it looks nice to your audience back home while no U.S. deaths from the massive missile launches, but as you said we covered up our dead and don't retaliate. No thousands of U.S. soldiers based there would say anything about that.

The US is retreating from Afghanistan and reducing forces in Iraq. Iran seems to be succeeding in its plan more than the other way around.

Covered up the dead? First time I heard of that. We killed your heroic general and you toss some missiles and warned the U.S. to take cover so that way it looks nice to your audience back home while no U.S. deaths from the massive missile launches, but as you said we covered up our dead and don't retaliate. No thousands of U.S. soldiers based there would say anything about that.

You're making me laugh.
"All is well"
Oh wait 12, oh wait 16
Ooops its 30
Nope 60
Okay it's 100
but it's just headaches, that's all
Shhhhhhh...
Coronavirus is a scam

Are you that gullible and naive ? LOL

be patient my son , the time will come , Iranians love dancing but it takes two to tango hombre .

They will Launch those missile ,just like they did few month ago .

i see yo are indeed in bad pain no problem go first pry dont die from covid 19 beacuse your great usa have no mask and steal mask from 250000 people nation poor creature dont go to hospital if u r in NY they send you back in freeze container let alone irig boat hejhehehehehh:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom