What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

EAPixi3WwAEf3WH.jpg

to answer that you should know how efficient the engine is. for example if we used williams F-112 engine in S-191 instead of Iranian version of tj-100, drone range would be 3000 km, not 600 km. now if we redesign the drone and remove it's internal bay and bombs (each sadid bomb weights 25 kg if i'm not wrong) the range increases even further.

sayyad-2 and sayyad-3 are good for Persian Gulf but if you try to operate out of it you should increase the range in my opinion. the main issue it being able to protect our submarine fleet from anti sub aerial vehicles.

Damavans_2 going to be in caspian sea it will not go anywhere.

i see that as a big shame for us we need to have answer to this problems, military or civilian we could have sent a tanker to get them more fuel

Petrobras To Refuel Stranded Iranian Ships Per Court Order

The top court in Brazil overturned a lower-court injunction and ordered Brazil’s state energy firm Petrobras to provide fuel to two Iran-flagged vessels containing grain that have been stuck at Brazilian ports because they don’t have enough fuel to return to Iran

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-...-Stranded-Iranian-Ships-Per-Court-Order.html#

Earlier this week, Iran warned Brazil of the consequences should Brazil continue to withhold fuel for the two Iranian ships. Iran’s Ambassador to Brazil, Seyed Ali Saghaeyan, told Brazilian officials on Tuesday that “Tehran could easily find new suppliers of corn, soybeans and meat if the South American country refused to permit the refueling of the vessels,” Iranian outlet Press-TV reports.

NewsweekIR655.jpg

pic of on left is the soviet shot down of a Korean airliner that had strayed into soviet territory.

pic on the right is Iran air 655. where USS Vincennes violated Iranian territory at will, and with a highly aggressive captain who was itching to stroke his ego/cock by shoothing something down. murdered hundreds of people including 66 children.

same American media. on the left they cried murder and demonized the soviets even though the soviets had a very good case to make...

on the right they de-humanized Iranians. tried to justify savage American actions, and tried everything they could to say it was Irans fault somehow.... "free media"

the US never apologized and gave the captain a medal for bravery.

be proud of what the Iranian navy has achieved isolated in the decades since. These savages would never dare to repeat something like that. and if they did, I highly doubt the ship would have made it out alive out of the Persian gulf for their captain to get his "bravery" medal

Back
Top Bottom