What's new

Iranian Naval ships arrive in Karachi for PASSEX exercise with Pak Navy

Four Pages and No Indian Post Seen!

Pakistan - Iran and Turkey will be on one side and today they are! This was a prediction of Niamatllah Shah Wali and it is coming true everyday more.

I think he isn't divorced. He just didn't show up after the marriage, just isolated her, or got isolated by her. Anyway, b/w him and his wife it's total isolation. Again Muslims in Gujrat are totally isolated. So, either Pak or India get isolated......
I can tell you one thing it isn't Pakistan which is getting isolated. As india now have and experienced PM who felt the isolation single handedly. So I guess they need to be isolated lol

Since modi announced of isolating Pakistan in the World

1- Pakistan and Russian army exercises started.
2- Pakistan To Participate In Turkey’s TFX Next-Gen Fighter Aircraft Program.
3- Iran wants Pakistan to join the Chabahar Project and are keenly interested to be a part of CPEC.
4- Iran's Navy arrived in Pakistan for a three day exercises with Pakistan Navy.
5- Indonesia is interested in a defense deal with Pakistan.

modi the more you'll spoke out hate against us(Pakistan), the more world will realize the importance of Pakistan because only those drag the others back who don't want the others to progress well and india is one who always want to drag Pakistan back and are doing so since the 1947.

yes, It is the result of India's so-called propaganda to isolate PAKISTAN. We are isolating & the world is coming to make us more isolated hahhahah

But we were going to be isolated?
it should rather be like,

When are we going to be isolated?

:D
As said, may be we should have asked our friend in the east to start isolating us a few years ago. That would have been great! :lol:

By the way Iran Navy was already in 2014 at Karachi and Pakistan Navy in 2014 at Bandar Abbas:

57eab520d33cf.jpg

Relic or not. But they are giving a tough time to the Super Powa. Beware the ant can kill an elephant.

Hi,

That is not a very intelligent post---. That is B S---no ant can kill an elephant---they are just grandma's stories---.

Back
Top Bottom