What's new

Iranian movies are really good

Iran is among top 5 movie producers in the world. Iranian movies are too addictive, if someone watches them then it is really hard to leave them. There are no immodest scenes in Iranian movies and Iranian movies are most oftenly merry making.

cotraversy and Box office failure
If you want to make a movie about those eras there are far more intresting people.

well there is potential there and a market audience as well.
i am sure a diverse bunch of 80 million people are more interested in depictions of past events than glorification of single individuals.

From era and events surrounding Mossadegh to Shah's last stand to a lost decade of war. It really is a mine field.

Release some short animation videos if there are budget constraints.

Don't troll.

that is not subject to your interpretation war monger.

well there is potential there and a market audience as well.
i am sure a diverse bunch of 80 million people are more interested in depictions of past events than glorification of single individuals.

From era and events surrounding Mossadegh to Shah's last stand to a lost decade of war. It really is a mine field.

Release some short animation videos if there are budget constraints.

that is not subject to your interpretation war monger.

Talk about your 3 centuries of Britain slavery instead of talking about our Shah time.

Talk about your 3 centuries of Britain slavery instead of talking about our Shah time.
3 centuries for whom? The Indians!

Definitely not us Pakistanis.. our provinces were the last to be annexed and were called “Frontier provinces” and still british faced revolt till they fked off...
In my province it was around 30 something years.. and yet their garrisons were under constant attacks.

The only democratic Iranian leader I personally respect was Mosadegh... unfortunate what happened to the man.

Later you swapped an imperial muppet for fanatic mullahs comparable to the wahabis of arabia..

@Aspen

Make sure to watch the Oscar winning movie called "A Separation".
In the 90s, in my hometown of Quetta PTV Balochistan used to show Iranian movies.. said it many times that the “Children of Heaven”, made quiet an impact on me regarding the Iranian cinema.. we Pakistanis in recent years saw similar realistic movies but now overwhelmingly idiotic Karachi based cinema is using the indian formula.. making pathetic movies...

If interested watch, Khuda K Liye..

In the 90s, in my hometown of Quetta PTV Balochistan used to show Iranian movies.. said it many times that the “Children of Heaven”, made quiet an impact on me regarding the Iranian cinema.. we Pakistanis in recent years saw similar realistic movies but now overwhelmingly idiotic Karachi based cinema is using the indian formula.. making pathetic movies...

If interested watch, Khuda K Liye..

Children of heaven is one of the most innocent and incredible movies. I second your feelings towards it.
Kuda K Liye seems interesting from its trailer and has a good ratings. I will put it on my watch list. I am currently binge watching a lot of Korean dramas. For the past year, I have been watching these Kdrama.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom