What's new

Iranian missile humiliated US air defenses around ARAMCO once again

I admire Iranian resolve and resilience facing the American aggression and hegemony for over 4 decades but there is a limit of fingering your enemy and giving it a reason to go all out hostile.

playing in the hands of Israelis and their Arab allies is anything but smart.
but who are we the lesser race to advise Iranian empire?

I know the regime will survive the Saudi American invasion but I care for the ordinary Iranians as human beings even if they are of a superior kind.

It takes guts to fight. And sacrifices are needed...

Looks like the Iranians are ready for that. Pakistanis on the other hand......what can I say. :D

It takes guts to fight. And sacrifices are needed...

Looks like the Iranians are ready for that. Pakistanis on the other hand......what can I say. :D

Don't let anyone tell you that Saudis don't have guts. They do. As a matter of fact they have great big bloated guts but unfortunately for them its not the kind of guts that help you win wars!

Pretty hard to detect one CM flying low through the countryside. Even Iran is vulnerable to this and other powers. I mean HZ flew a drone close to Israeli nuclear reactor.

People seem to think radar means anything that comes in automatically gets detected. That’s not how it works.

If stay out the outer edges of detection than the operator might assume it’s noise or a harmless object. He could also assume that if it was enemy object other radars prior to his would have detected it.

Trying to hit these small low flying CMs or suicide drones is very difficult for any adversary. That is why Israel is so afraid. That is why an Iranian TOR-M1 shot down an airliner. Because air defense crews know what we don’t. The difficulty in detect LO objexts

I admire Iranian resolve and resilience facing the American aggression and hegemony for over 4 decades but there is a limit of fingering your enemy and giving it a reason to go all out hostile.

playing in the hands of Israelis and their Arab allies is anything but smart.
but who are we the lesser race to advise Iranian empire?

I know the regime will survive the Saudi American invasion but I care for the ordinary Iranians as human beings even if they are of a superior kind.
For your last line, a quote from Martyre Suleimani is enough: "We are the nation of Imam Hussein". right now that ordinary Iranian which you mentioned are dying because of the US sanctions, so war against civilians has already started.

The thing is that once your enemy realizes his actions wont bring any consequences, he will become more aggressive. that's what has happened during 8 years ruling of reformists in Iran (6 months is remaining before they join history), and due to these traitors we are really holding back, so keep your advice for the upcoming Iran!

For your last line, a quote from Martyre Suleimani is enough: "We are the nation of Imam Hussein". right now that ordinary Iranian which you mentioned are dying because of the US sanctions, so war against civilians has already started.

The thing is that once your enemy realizes his actions wont bring any consequences, he will become more aggressive. that's what has happened during 8 years ruling of reformists in Iran (6 months is remaining before they join history), and due to these traitors we are really holding back, so keep your advice for the upcoming Iran!
your faith is your personal thing and I cant comment on level of faith and commitment. Imam Hussain RA is the Imam of all Muslims , his lineage is enough to stop any argument or confusion for a Muslim.

my comment on your race is an acknowledgement of how stubborn, resilient and nationalistic you are and your rulers are never shy to use it.

but as a neighbor bordering your country I care and worry because for the past 30 to 40 years there has been relentless violence. there are no two views about the American dirty hands in all the violence in our region. their newest addition Daesh they have brought in Afghanistan to punish Iran Pakistan and Afghanistan for years. that all said, I respectfully request not to play proxy war and antagonize Arabs any further.

agreed they are in beds with the Israelis and there is no longer any secret but lets not go looking for trouble in Syria and Yemen.

Back
Top Bottom