What's new

IRANIAN military vehicles

I think its a little downgraded, The original Scorpian seems to have 2 AT Missiles while the iranians doesnt have any.
Actually the original one doesn't have ATM. This is a Jordanian full upgrade with 4 AT-14 Kornet on it:
Scorpion_upgrade_KADDB_Sofex_2008_Army_Recognition_002.jpg

I think its a little downgraded, The original Scorpian seems to have 2 AT Missiles while the iranians doesnt have any.

I am not going to claim Tosan is better than the most recent versions of original Scorpion but post no 14 shows there are two version of Tosan one with AT missiles. Merging them could not be a bad idea at all.

Actually the original one doesn't have ATM. This is a Jordanian full upgrade with 4 AT-14 Kornet on it:
Scorpion_upgrade_KADDB_Sofex_2008_Army_Recognition_002.jpg

As I know turkey army has Kornet AT in it's inventory, too.

Note: I'm copying and pasting a post by member Ayyash from Safir Jeep - Iran Military Forum

A domestic version of the original willies jeep, the Safir is a 1/4 ton light, open top all-terrain vehicle. It is in use by all branches of service within the military including the IRGC, Army and Marines.

I have observed the Safir in the following roles.

1) Base Model
2) TOW-capable
3) 106 mm M40 recoilless rifle (has a distinctive windscreen)
4) 73 mm SPG-9 recoilles rifle (probably has a distinctive windscreen)
5) x12 107 mm rocket launcher
6) 81 mm mortar, towed
7) 81 mm mortar, mounted in bed
8) 12.7 mm machine gun in bed (although personally this looks extremely hard to use because of its positioning)

Ayyash

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maasshallah..Good going iran..Abii if you have more vids, or photos, please share..I am interested in this

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtney to popular belief, this is "not" scorpion or towsan. It is significantly different (e.g. smaller, different tracks, slightly different design). This is Sayyad "rapid-reaction vehicle" that is designed based on scorpion. It comes in another version too:
Rocket-launcher
_DSC0717.jpg

More pics:
_DSC0700.jpg

Unknown designation. They are NOT Rakshsh.
index.php

index.php

index.php

Back
Top Bottom