What's new

Iranian Medicine Saving Lives of Americans

What are you talking about? We were talking about medicines c.q. health care. Do you want numbers?

1) The lift expectancy of the average Iranian is 6 years higher than the life expectancy of the average Indian.
2) Infant mortality rate in India is 60.82, while in Iran 32.84
3) Only 14% of the Indian population have health care coverage, while the number in Iran is 73%.

Before trying to brag about Indian medicines here, look at your own country.

Going off topic are we ?...:lol: Are you suggesting india stop exporting drugs ? In india there are infrastructure issues when it comes to accessing healthcare. That doesnt mean our pharma manufacturing is limited. Far from it. 23 percent of drugs manufactured in india are sold in the US. That itself speaks volumes. Btw, we have a billion plus population. There is no point in comparing social indicators with iran.

سهيل، سورنا به همديگه توهين نکنين آفرين
بچه*ها
در ايران مشکل اصلي اين نيست که يکي مذهبي ديگري غير مذهبي
مشکل اينه که وقتي عقيده اي داريم ديگه هيچ حقي براي بقيه قايل نمي شيم
دمکراسي باشين پسرانم
Translation: page 404 not found! ;)

If that's the case, than don't come up with bullish!t titles like 'Iranian medicine saving lives of Americans'.

Yes, I'm afraid of Iran's medicine industries. I'm afraid that Iranians are dying because of all the corruption and mismanagement. Father of a Iranian member on this forum has died because of a lack of a certain antibiotic in Iran:

My father died because the lack of drug in Iran! - SkyscraperCity

Iran can't even save Iranian lives, and you want to talk as if it's capable of saving American lives? That's just funny and pathetic.
R.I.P
who said Iranian medicine industry is capable of producing any kind of drug?after all Iran is facing the sanctions that no country in the world has never experienced it at all.and despite all the sanctions Iranian medicine industry is progressing well.and it can produce 97% of our needed medicines as well.so whats your problem now.that 3%?no problem they will fix it up.

i never accpepted your claim but just said the fact that the defence department of US feels free to buy Iranian medicines but the civil Iranian member of that forum couldnt buy US made medicines for his father.and it is unfair.its very unfair.

now the only supporter of Iranian people is the government(before God of course) not your beloved EU and US.

بچه*ها
دمکراسي باشين پسرانم
surena doesnt speak farsi.he may understand it if he use google translate.

بچه*ها
دمکراسي باشين پسرانم

yek jomle az madar aroos !

Translation : Error in Connection !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom