What's new

IRANIAN made cheap cars in IRAQ !!!

yes you are right! class is because we in Russia!)))) :yahoo:
Iranian car found: Volga region and the North Caucasus (where that 10-30 thousand cars,
although they are not buying the rich, economy class)

Here you are also right. in Russia we buy them poor.

But the ones in Russia are actually the better ones. Iran Khodro is much better than Saipa (although a donkey strapped with 2 wheels is also better than Saipa). I'm guessing the ones being sold in Russia are IKCO Samands right?

These?

This vid is from 5 years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
But the ones in Russia are actually the better ones. Iran Khodro is much better than Saipa (although a donkey strapped with 2 wheels is also better than Saipa). I'm guessing the ones being sold in Russia are IKCO Samands right?

These?

This vid is from 5 years ago

these, too, and many other new models.
(video is very old, I've seen)
in general we have sold Iran Khodro, Saipa and like anything else Iranian.
though Iranian machines, materials, products, cosmetics and other products occupy 20-30% of the market
in the south of Russia (the Caucasus, the Volga region)

terms of quality - the quality of Iranian goods and equipment in Russia - great! I speak the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn

That's 80 stations already almost.

Tehran metro is gonna be massive in a decade when all the 7 lines plus whatever else they're planning are done.

The sooner Tehran's metro finishes the sooner the provinces will have theirs as well. Shiraz will have its first line operational by June of this year. Tabriz I'm not sure (I think they have wagon problems but their stations are done for the most part). Isfahan I'm not sure. Mashhad is doing good (1 already operational, 2 U/C and 1 planned).

Do you guys in Iran use the metro a lot? And has it helped the traffic do you think?

Damn

That's 80 stations already almost.

Tehran metro is gonna be massive in a decade when all the 7 lines plus whatever else they're planning are done.

The sooner Tehran's metro finishes the sooner the provinces will have theirs as well. Shiraz will have its first line operational by June of this year. Tabriz I'm not sure (I think they have wagon problems but their stations are done for the most part). Isfahan I'm not sure. Mashhad is doing good (1 already operational, 2 U/C and 1 planned).

Do you guys in Iran use the metro a lot? And has it helped the traffic do you think?

YES :

06:00AM-10:00AM & 04:00PM-09:00PM

metri_rush_hour.jpg

10:00AM-02:00PM

IMG18482534.jpg

HAHAHA Soheil lmao

lol at both pics

The mods on that Pride are worth more than the car itself. The f'ing guy even lowered the car as well.

Pride the new Peykan or what?

I just realized the writing on the back of the car

"vared amrikei"

American import? Is that what it means?

lmao​

HAHAHA Soheil lmao

lol at both pics

The mods on that Pride are worth more than the car itself. The f'ing guy even lowered the car as well.

Pride the new Peykan or what?

I just realized the writing on the back of the car

"vared amrikei"

American import? Is that what it means?

lmao

Yes !!! :rofl:

What matters is that we're an industrialized country and we produce and sell cars to foreign nations even when we're under the world's harshest sanctions ever. I don't think any country has ever had its entire banking system sanctioned like it's the case with Iran. So while all this is going on we're opening auto factories in Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East.

In todays world any country can manufacture cars and home appliances but the question is, can any country market them and compete other companies around the world? For instance, Jordan manufactures almost all home appliances but even Jordanians won't buy them because they would prefer trademark like Toshiba over local ones just like clothes and perfumes unless they are looking for cheaper price. Furthermore, consumers won't buy new trademark products unless it's known and was used by other and proved to be reliable. However, I think Iran succeeded to some point because it's sanctioned and yet it's people are compelled to buy local made products and Iran has huge number of people whom made a good market for local manufacturers.

What do you wahabis do? Give your bills to American architects so they can design a mall for you in Dubai and then you pay more bills to Western contractors so they can build it and then import labourers from other countries and finally you furnish the mall with East Asian made goods. Last but not least you invite foreign businesses to sell their goods in this mall all the while you charge them no tax and then bring in foreigners to work in these malls without charhing them income tax.

Ya'll are losers. The only thing you're concerned with is showing wealth and nothing else. Without oil you'd be picking your noses in some tent in the middle of some sandy desert.

Have they connected Karaj to Tehran with the metro yet?

Some of the most popular buildings in Dubai and Western world were designed by Arab architects. Let me give you an example, there are about 7 million expats in KSA, 84% work in jobs that Saudis won't take like construction workers, maids, cleaners...ets, and the other 16% are Arabs and few percent non-Arabs.

USA which is the strongest country in the world, expats have contributed allot in building the country but I don't see you calling them stupid or lazy.

yes you are right but with right marketing and selling you can still do good
but sometimes it is the price you have to see if it is same as the branded ones then off course people will go with the brand ones

in Bangladesh the local brand has good market as it is really good and lasting a long time

but i am sure Iran can do a lot of good if the sanction is moved

In todays world any country can manufacture cars and home appliances but the question is, can any country market them and compete other companies around the world? For instance, Jordan manufactures almost all home appliances but even Jordanians won't buy them because they would prefer trademark like Toshiba over local ones just like clothes and perfumes unless they are looking for cheaper price. Furthermore, consumers won't buy new trademark products unless it's known and was used by other and proved to be reliable. However, I think Iran succeeded to some point because it's sanctioned and yet it's people are compelled to buy local made products and Iran has huge number of people whom made a good market for local manufacturers.

Some of the most popular buildings in Dubai and Western world were designed by Arab architects. Let me give you an example, there are about 7 million expats in KSA, 84% work in jobs that Saudis won't take like construction workers, maids, cleaners...ets, and the other 16% are Arabs and few percent non-Arabs.

USA which is the strongest country in the world, expats have contributed allot in building the country but I don't see you calling them stupid or lazy.

Quality is the main factor. Seems to me, Jordanian produces may lack this. Moreover, nationalism is important to bring up factors like popularization of products. Japanese people used to buy craps even 40 yrs ago and now they are so good. Now even China has come out of that that phrase and are more professional.

You know Tehran as a metropolis, looks as an obese spoiled self-centred naughty brat on a binge that swallows all resources , actually it's a stupid waste. To be straightforward although in comparison by the past its means of transportation have experienced an incredible improvement in quantity and quality thus far(the same story for highways, expressways) , still it's far far away from an ideal urban system. I don't like to paint a gloomy picture of it but I think there should be a balance btw population growth and the system.

On the other hand you can visit all the city by subway only with 500 Tomans(I think 20 cents) it's really cheap I mean it's the plus side, whenever I wanna visit the downtown (city center) I use subway due to it's faster, cheaper and convenient a trip which takes 1 hour by car takes 10 minutes or lesser by subway or BRT.

all offices in Iran MUST buy Iranian product such as LED TV,Air conditioner or even computers for daily usage as well.even now Iranian people themselves started to buy Iranian products as well.becuase some of the products has reached great quality as well.
even nowdays Iranian smartphones seem to be good quality stuff.
n00002936-b.jpg

1352118498_mbanews.glx-sky.jpg

alcatel-ot-11198.jpg

glx-g1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom