What's new

Iranian Islamic Jihad terrorist group spokesman says Jews love Jerusalem more than 'palestinians'

Hazzy unfortunately is displaying the disdain many 'palestinians' have for others.

This is why 'palestinains' have acted against all of their neighbours and betrayed them.

The Kuwaitis took them in and gave them employment - but the 'palestinians' responded to this kindness by supporting Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

This is just one such incident which shows how they operate against their friends.

Hazzy calling his fellow Arabs here all sorts of names is just an extension of that.

I am not. What on Earth makes you say this? You really need to have your head examined.

The rest of Saudis here are and mock religion and God and don't take the words of our Prophet(SAW) with any attention at all, let alone pray the obligatory prayers.

The rest of Saudis here are and mock religion and God and don't take the words of our Prophet(SAW) with any attention at all, let alone pray the obligatory prayers.
That's their choice, pea brain.

Shut your mouth you enemy of God, Moses and Jesus both called you the sons of Satan.

And they'd both curse you rotten fabricated entity with every plague under the sun if they came back to see you squatting on Jewish land. :)

---

I must say guys, it's good to see some atheists around here. It certainly makes me think we're making progress :)

Ya, ya, Iranians are fucking their relations with USA, France, Germany, UK, Japan, and.... to gain support and sympathy of a bunch of Arabs who can't even protect themselves against a 10 million Israeli population, ya ya, Iran need their support and sympathy.
I am wondered if you even think about the kinda BS you are spewing out.

Again, Iran came last in playing the Palestine card. That’s a classic movie we know it very well in the ME. Jamal Abd-anasser, Qaddafi, Saddam, perhaps King Faisal of KSA, Hafiz Al Asad, and even King Hussian of Jordan have all used the Palestinian blood for political gains. Iranians (particularly Persians among them) are not going to overcome their racial and sectarian complexes overnight for the sake of pleasing the Palestinians.

And they'd both curse you rotten fabricated entity with every plague under the sun if they came back to see you squatting on Jewish land. :)

---

I must say guys, it's good to see some atheists around here. It certainly makes me think we're making progress :)

Jesus told the Jews that a new generation would be raised. Jews know this very well but willingly deny it.

Again, Iran came last in playing with the Palestine card. That’s a classic movie we know it very well in the ME. Jamal Abd-anasser, Qaddafi, Saddam, perhaps King Faisal of KSA, Hafiz Al Asad, and even King Hussian of Jordan have all used the Palestinian blood for political gain. Arabs and Iranians (particularly Persians among them) are not going to overcome their racial and sectarian complexes overnight for the sake of pleasing the Palestinians.

Anything that anyone does for Palestine is all 'political gain' to you. Are you a complete idiot? What kind of world do you live in, next you'll us Ali(RA) fought for political gain and what else. This is pathetic, so we can say the same about anything Saudi Arabia does and call it all 'political gain'. Palestinian blood is shed by the occupying European entity ي حاقد اتقي الله

Jesus told the Jews that a new generation would be raised. Jews know this very well but willingly deny it.

Anything that anyone does for Palestine is all 'political gain' to you. Are you a complete idiot? What kind of world do you live in, next you'll us Ali(RA) fought for political gain and what else. This is pathetic, so we can say the same about anything Saudi Arabia does and call it all 'political gain'. Palestinian blood is shed by the occupying European entity ي حاقد اتقي الله

Most of what KSA does is for political gains. Humanitarian things comes "second". I say it here loudly, the Persians don't. They know whom to fool ;).

Most of what KSA does is for political gains. Humanitarian things comes "second". I say it here loudly, the Persians don't. They know whom to fool ;).

There's no fooled people here, fooled people are those who ignore the wisdom of the Prophet(SAW).

Jerusalem is the birthplace of Judaism and will always remain so. Other guests are welcome, as long as they don't cause trouble.

He is right that so-called 'palestinians' don't show the same attachment. They even vandalise Al Aqsa all the time with rock throwing.
The vast majority of Jews are of ashkNAZI European descent, You stole the Palestinians land.

It is funny how most Iranians (particularly Persian Iranians) pretend they give a crap about Palestine. Their real “heroism” was shown on the Syrian civilians and the destruction of Syria's ancient historical cities.
Shhh

Iranians (particularly Persians among them) are not going to overcome their racial and sectarian complexes overnight for the sake of pleasing the Palestinians.
How come you call Iranians racial and sectarian in this post and insult them in other posts by calling them "Wannabe Arabs" because they love and respect the Arab Prophet and his companions? make your mind at least for yourself.
Iranians were the sole power of this region some 30 years ago, they had the most powerful army in the region they had no problem importing high tech weaponry, Americans made them the first research nuclear reactor in Tehran in whole Asia, Germans were making them a nuclear power plant, and they had the highest respect by all standards throughout the whole world, ya ya, and then they suddenly decided that it is better for them that by defending Palestinians in front of Israeli invasion and loosing all their support from the west hegemony they can deceive a bunch of Arabs to gain their valuable gold like respect and sympathy. Ya ya it is better for them to be under the toughest sanctions ever in human history, to be threatened on daily basis by USA, NATO, France.... , to be isolated from the international community, and ..... but have that valuable, gold like, sympathy.
Ya ya you are right, absolutely right.

How come you call Iranians racial and sectarian in this post and insult them in other posts by calling them "Wannabe Arabs" because they love and respect the Arab Prophet and his companions? make your mind at least for yourself.
Iranians were the sole power of this region some 30 years ago, they had the most powerful army in the region they had no problem importing high tech weaponry, Americans made them the first research nuclear reactor in Tehran in whole Asia, Germans were making them a nuclear power plant, and they had the highest respect by all standards throughout the whole world, ya ya, and then they suddenly decided that it is better for them that by defending Palestinians in front of Israeli invasion and loosing all their support from the west hegemony they can deceive a bunch of Arabs to gain their valuable gold like respect and sympathy. Ya ya it is better for them to be under the toughest sanctions ever in human history, to be threatened on daily basis by USA, NATO, France.... , to be isolated from the international community, and ..... but have that valuable, gold like, sympathy.
Ya ya you are right, absolutely right.

Denial won’t do us any good. The vast majority of Iranians (particularly Persians) are anti-Arabs for either racial or sectarian purposes, or both. Most Arabs as well are also just as culturally hatful towards Iranians, for the same reasons. This is very obvious. Iran is seen by many Arabs as “second Israel”. Iranians as well are seriously racist when it comes to Arabs. Just check what most modern Iranian writers said in that respect. To name a few, check the writings of Mohammad-Ali Jamālzādeh, Sadeq Hedayat, Sādeq Chubak, and Nader Naderpour to see what I mean.

It is not sympathy you are gaining. It is political dominance in Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen. The bad relations you “sacrificed” came from the Mullahs’ failure in what is called “international relations”. Saddam, Qaddafi, Hafiz Al Asad were on this boat before and told everybody that their bad relations with the West was for Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom