What's new

Iranian Invents Fragrance to Deceive Enemies in Battlefield

kollang

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iranian Invents Fragrance to Deceive Enemies in Battlefield
TEHRAN (FNA)- An Iranian innovator said he has invented a fragrance-making and spraying device to deceive enemies in the battlefield by camouflaging the gunpowder smelt in the area.

Mohammad Sadeh Pir-Tavana, the inventor of the aroma producing and spraying device, told FNA on Monday that his invention pumps and spreads the smell of fresh air, rainy weather, seaside weather and tea fragrance in vast areas to change the smell of the battlefield, specially in those areas where the two sides are not deployed classically and the two warring parties should analyze various battlefield specifications, including the smell of the gunpowder, to realize if there has been any armed force or engagement there.

"The 'Deceit Perfume' is considered as a highly effective and strategic weapon for civil defense, and for pushing back enemy threats, surprise attacks and offenses," Sadeh Pir-Tavana said.

Noting that the enemy can realize the presence of military forces by smelling the fragrance of food, fire or gunpowder, he said, "In this strategic project of the Armed Forces, four samples of smells like the fresh air, rainy weather, seaside and tea have been produced."

Sadeh Pir-Tavana reiterated that the seaside smell can be used by the Navy and the tea fragrance can be utilized by the police officers for deceiving the criminals on the crime scene.

In recent years, Iran has made great achievements in the defense sector and gained self-sufficiency in essential military hardware and defense systems.

The country has repeatedly made it clear that its military might is merely based on the state's defense doctrine of deterrence and that it poses no threat to other countries.

what he has in effect invented is called an air freshener.
Very funny!
is thinking forbidden in wahhabism?whats wrong with the invention?

This is the first time I know about armies recognizing their enemies by smell in 21st century, it would had been worked in 1712 but not now. Anyway:
Fars News Agency :: Iranian Invents Fragrance to Deceive Enemies in Battlefield
Mohammad Sadeh Pir-Tavana, the inventor of the aroma producing and spraying device, told FNA on Monday that his invention pumps and spreads the smell of fresh air, rainy weather, seaside weather and tea fragrance in vast areas to change the smell of the battlefield, specially in those areas where the two sides are not deployed classically and the two warring parties should analyze various battlefield specifications, including the smell of the gunpowder, to realize if there has been any armed force or engagement there.

Kollang:Leave them,when someone only uses his brain to fantasize se*ual stuff,this happens.These are the same guys who like the Saudi junk production and they are like :Wow,look how powerful those ultra superpower Saudis are.

Kollang:Leave them,when someone only uses his brain to fantasize se*ual stuff,this happens.These are the same guys who like the Saudi junk production and they are like :Wow,look how powerful those ultra superpower Saudis are.

So when bullet proof underwears will be made for Iranian army?

In recent years, Iran has made great achievements in the defense sector and gained self-sufficiency in essential military hardware and defense systems.

The country has repeatedly made it clear that its military might is merely based on the state's defense doctrine of deterrence and that it poses no threat to other countries.

Point to be noted again, your honour (honorable judge)

is thinking forbidden in wahhabism?whats wrong with the invention?

have you ever used an air freshener or a body spray?

Oh...oh, I feel as if most inventions and scientific discoveries nowadays, are being "gassed-up" in Iran! :rofl:

Glade® Home Page

Hover on "fragrances" then "scent types" and voila you have a variety of scents to choose from

So when is bullet proof underwear for iraninan army is coming?

Before that they will invent a bullet proof condom :lol: and not to mention bullet proof lingerie for the female soldiers to deceive the enemy

congrats guys .

lack of achievements in their countries lead them to express their inferiority complex over here , guys as I said before don't take them serious some jobless bald who suffer from lunacy .

So when bullet proof underwears will be made for Iranian army?

If you feel so insecure,we can give you one.But don't worry,there is nothing significant there that bullets can target.:lol:

On topic:Can you Arab member who only know big mouthing,show us some Saudi or other oil rich Arab countries inventions?Don't try,there is nothing.

Iran does produce a lot of Troll science. Take things with a grain of salt. I doubt Iranians focus a lot on scrutinizing such claims.

This is actually good...I heard the Iraqis used to track Iranian troops by their stank.

(I kid...relax)

there is nothing wrong in investing new things even if they are not useful

At least Iran is producing something... be it an air freshner if you may want to call it... the question is what are you (we) producing? And why ridicule someone else's effort? You should better them if you want to show your "superiority" or whatever hangups you got in your head. And the bottom line is ridiculing is Not the way of the Prophet (s.a.w.)

And plz... I am not a Shia if you guys decide to bunch up on me using the shia-sunni card.

Back
Top Bottom