What's new

Iranian helicopter violates Pakistan airspace

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
631799-IranianHelicopterAFP-1384371214-100-640x480.jpg

QUETTA: An Iranian armed forces helicopter violated the Pakistan’s airspace on Tuesday.

The Iranian chopper entered Pakistani airspace from Iran’s Saravan region into Mashakhail area of Washuk district in Balochistan near the Pak-Iran border.

According to a senior government official, the Iranian helicopter infiltrated into the Pakistani airspace at around 1:30 pm on Tuesday and returned after flying around for several minutes.

According to reports, government of Pakistan has not yet raised the issue with Iran.

Iranian officials had threatened that it might even cross the international border into Pakistan to chase extremist elements engaged in anti-state activities in Iran.

Iranian helicopter violates Pakistan airspace – The Express Tribune

Looking for more enemies , are they ? They are most welcome to do so , but we will not guarantee our response because Islamabad reserves every right to defend itself against any such ill advised move which may result in further trouble for the already isolated and sanctioned Tehran . Last time , we arrested their border guards and only released them after the request from Govt of Iran . On another note , I will wait for more sources to confirm that because ISPR said nothing and there's nothing on the T.V. either .

Their Helicopters radar might not be working, so they lost their way.

631799-IranianHelicopterAFP-1384371214-100-640x480.jpg

QUETTA: An Iranian armed forces helicopter violated the Pakistan’s airspace on Tuesday.

The Iranian chopper entered Pakistani airspace from Iran’s Saravan region into Mashakhail area of Washuk district in Balochistan near the Pak-Iran border.

According to a senior government official, the Iranian helicopter infiltrated into the Pakistani airspace at around 1:30 pm on Tuesday and returned after flying around for several minutes.

According to reports, government of Pakistan has not yet raised the issue with Iran.

Iranian officials had threatened that it might even cross the international border into Pakistan to chase extremist elements engaged in anti-state activities in Iran.

Iranian helicopter violates Pakistan airspace – The Express Tribune

I think Iranians desperately needs some kinds of Pakistani Lessons, we are very lenient towards them right uptill now:mad:

because Islamabad reserves every right to defend itself against any such ill advised move which may result in further trouble for the already isolated and sanctioned Tehran . Last time , we arrested their border guards and only released them after the request from Govt of Iran . On another note , I will wait for more sources to confirm that because ISPR said nothing and there's nothing on the T.V. either
I think Iranians desperately needs some kinds of Pakistani Lessons, we are very lenient towards them right uptill now:mad:

Bad Idea.. as much as we would be able to give them a certain run for their money...their ability to influence sectarian violence and allow our neighbours to the east space to create further troubles for us is unmatched. Better not to incite them and instead work with them(but then you infuriate Khadim-e-Harmain..and as such are between a rock and a hard place)

Bad Idea.. as much as we would be able to give them a certain run for their money...their ability to influence sectarian violence and allow our neighbours to the east space to create further troubles for us is unmatched. Better not to incite them and instead work with them(but then you infuriate Khadim-e-Harmain..and as such are between a rock and a hard place)

Troll post... Saudi Arabia has always behaved positively... I agree that Iran has lot of loyalists in Pakistan, but it cannot do more than what it is already doing.
What did we do incite them? we give them much needed foreign currency... we had chosen Iran loyalist regime for five years, and again we have a Iran loyalist as President of Pakistan, if the likes of you are still not happy than.... i don't know what you meant by co-operating with Iran.

Troll post... Saudi Arabia has always behaved positively... I agree that Iran has lot of loyalists in Pakistan, but it cannot do more than what it is already doing.
What did we do incite them? we give them much needed foreign currency... we had chosen Iran loyalist regime for five years, and again we have a Iran loyalist as President of Pakistan, if the likes of you are still not happy than.... i don't know what you meant by co-operating with Iran.

Anything that you dont agree with is not trolling. Learn that already after all these years.
The Saudis and Iranians compete for influence in Pakistan which has the Pakistani state trying to pull a balancing act between the two. Hence, while you cannot do more for Iran..you cannot do less for it at the expense of Saudis.

Anything that you dont agree with is not trolling. Learn that already after all these years.
The Saudis and Iranians compete for influence in Pakistan which has the Pakistani state trying to pull a balancing act between the two. Hence, while you cannot do more for Iran..you cannot do less for it at the expense of Saudis.

I have never seen reasons which may support your bias towards Saudi Arabia, than its better you support your claim with evidence rather than telling me to believe, which i render as fitna remark.

Pakistanis identify Saudi Arabia much more than a sect. it is home to many Pakistani Shias as well, same cannot be said about Iran, i wonder how do you fit Iran in same box.

lately, Iran has repeatedly engaged in hostile behavior, i wonder in which way it can be termed as competing for influence.
Saudi Arabia had no influence over Asif Ali Zardari, neither they have influence over Sharif otherwise he may have returned to Jedda after his hair transplant.

Saudi Arabia has blinded some there fore they fail to see what Iran has been doing to Pakistan, ever since revolution.

I have never seen reasons which may support your bias towards Saudi Arabia, than its better you support your claim with evidence rather than telling me to believe, which i render as fitna remark.

Pakistanis identify Saudi Arabia much more than a sect. it is home to many Pakistani Shias as well, same cannot be said about Iran, i wonder how do you fit Iran in same box.

lately, Iran has repeatedly engaged in hostile behavior, i wonder in which way it can be termed as competing for influence.
Saudi Arabia had no influence over Asif Ali Zardari, neither they have influence over Sharif otherwise he may have returned to Jedda after his hair transplant.

Saudi Arabia has blinded some there fore they fail to see what Iran has been doing to Pakistan, ever since revolution.

unfortunately u are wrong

saudi has huge influence over sharif and ppl are saying that pipeline maybe in danger.

"An Iranian lawmaker asked Pakistan to put in place rigorous border controls weeks after more than a dozen Iranian border guards were killed in a border region, saying failing this Iran will pursue and target terrorists inside Pakistani territory."
Iran MP suggests ‘hot pursuit’ into Pakistan

If dozen Iran border guards were killed next to Pakistan border or its nuclear scientists were killed in comfort of homes... does not mean they go on shooting spree.

I see an active attempt to provoke triblas and create a sense of deprivation among villagers.... to further distant them from Pakistan. 
unfortunately u are wrong

saudi has huge influence over sharif and ppl are saying that pipeline maybe in danger.

Helicopter was making survey... how can it be in danger, Mr. Zardari will continue it in his next tenure and will take it to Dehli.

If anyone in Pakistan want to engage Iran in a hostile manor they are not thinking.. LOL Once the embargo end Iran is Turkey with boat load of oil reserve.. They will dominate the muslim world with oil money plus self reliance.. Pakistan will be back by the Saudi and their about to run out oil reserve money, While Iran will team up with India to double bang Pakistan. both India and Iran are on the rise while Pakistan is in a sustain decline thanks to their Saudi funded extremism that is reckoning the country..

Last edited:
sign of aggression, pakistan should take the same step and immediately cancel all trades and relations with iran 
If anyone in Pakistan that want engage Iran in a hostile manor they are not thinking.. LOL Once the embargo end Iran is Turkey with boat load of oil reserve.. They will dominate the muslim world with oil money plus self reliance.. Pakistan will we back by Saudi and their about to run out oil reserve money, While Iran will team up with India to double bang Pakistan. both India and Iran are on the rise while Pakistan is in a sustain decline thank to their Saudi funded extremism that is reckoning the country..

stop talking like a douche

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom