What's new

Iranian helicopter industry

Like i said, even Zimbabwe could construct western equipment from Kits, it's not complicated lol.

Yes indeed !!! The countries like Iran can just copy what western countries have designed-developed and then call it like Developed in Iran !!! :)

Let me help you about Turkish defence industry. Visit Land vhicle systems in Defence.pk and check Turkish ongoing defence program...

Click "Turkish ambitious Naval modernizations" in Naval section of this forum...

After All those, Maybe We can discuss about Turkish defence industry...

You're the one that said Iran builds these by photocopying western booklets. :rofl:

Yes, Most of your systems is like it.. All World is launghing When they heart something about Iran.. Have you ever wonder Why ?

All you are doing is propaganda...

1800dwt Destroyters
Photoshop missile test
Zulfikar Tanks
6th Generation stealth fighters
.etc

Rest is clone of foreign systems and %1-2 are Iranian design...

:)

Truth hurts. You know !!!

Yes indeed !!! The countries like Iran can just copy what western countries have designed-developed and then call it like Developed in Iran !!! :)

Let me help you about Turkish defence industry. Visit Land vhicle systems in Defence.pk and check Turkish ongoing defence program...

Click "Turkish ambitious Naval modernizations" in Naval section of this forum...

After All those, Maybe We can discuss about Turkish defence industry...

sir cabalti first time i see you have time for waste :D discuss with blinds is same like :hitwall: .

That's what you call like indigenous !!! :)

New Iran made Search radar:
527726_orig.jpg

Old 1970's USA search radar:
MIM-23_HAWK_PAR_radar_2.30325725_std.jpg

New Iran Continuous Warning/Wave Acquisition Radar
527717_orig.jpg

Old 1970's Continuous Warning/Wave Acquisition Radar
Hawk_radar_cwar.30330011_std.jpg

sir cabalti first time i see you have time for waste :D discuss with blinds is same like :hitwall: .

Bro, I have met Lots of Iranians who are trying to throw mud to Turkish systems at international forums as you saw above. "ABI" is also one of them. All the aims of them is to backbite the Turkish systems, call Turkish engineers like engine assemby masters to delude themselves like Iran is the king of this region with clone Defence industry, lies propagandas. As long as We kept our silence, They started suppose themselves something important. Somebody should remind those blinds what is the meaning of technology and defence industry.

As you saw with this example...

Turkey is not able to produce anything, it is constructing it by putting an engine on the fuselage and screwing it in place.

By the way, the T-129 is Italian, not Turkish.

You don't build anything by yourself, the T-129 (which isn't even working) built by Italy, your tank, built by south korea.

Last edited:
with the help of chinese and irnians we can build them in pak why buy expansive helis from russia and usa

with the help of chinese and irnians we can build them in pak why buy expansive helis from russia and usa

You know what buddy? They gonna talk about it foreveeeeer! like "without our help, pakistan dont worth sh*t" jealous arrogant basterdz

All Irani are brainwashed by regime of Iran, cabatli_53 is wasting his time but even he cannot open their blind eyes...

if iranians can make and buy this type of steel why not pk

we have laregest steel mill of asia we can customize it to full extant some help from russians

if we offer a little money to russians they will come and if we can do this and we can supply our heli to middle east as we r suppling our tanks to KSA

and other muslim nations

Bro our steel mill has posted a loss of over $ 350 million (the NRO democracy's best revenge was taken from stell mill) this year and it would require tax payers money to run it let alone make profit from it .

cablati i do not see your point turkey learned from experienced how to make there own stuff beaucse you wehre inside NATO you built f-16 and what else not.. but iran is an under dog and all they have to make is 1970 technology but you ghotta accecpet the fact reverse engineering is very difficult

I wish them all the best..however I am too curious about quality..

cablati i do not see your point turkey learned from experienced how to make there own stuff beaucse you wehre inside NATO you built f-16 and what else not.. but iran is an under dog and all they have to make is 1970 technology but you ghotta accecpet the fact reverse engineering is very difficult

None of NATO Countries helped us. South Korea may be an exception but we always paid the cost to get that support Hyundai Rotem in Korea. Agusta westland in Italy they always get their money... Iran choosed to isolate herself from the world not us. However I dont have a problem with it but always claiming their defence industry is superior but all they do is cloning 1970s American technology...

Aselsan and TAI are developing a new helicopter based on Italy's A129. We just cant start from zero since we didnt produce helicopters before so we need how-know first. but they claim we do not develop anything and also their shahed278 jokecopter is superior than ours...

This is stupid, we can produce a crap like that shahed278 but Turkish army dont buy such a sh*t just because of domestically production...

I just really get it y we start fighting over who is good and who is bad .Cannt we just live beside each other as good Muslims and try to modernise us .

Job well done by both Iran and turkey for the work they have done .

I just really get it y we start fighting over who is good and who is bad .Cannt we just live beside each other as good Muslims and try to modernise us .

Job well done by both Iran and turkey for the work they have done .
Man, sorry this urine race making me sick too but if you follow irani posts in other international forums you will understand why we do this.

Their senseless insult on Turkey and Turkish defence industry is unacceptable :angry:

Good for Iran .. i think Pak army should try to buy some Ch-47 heli's from Iran.

Back
Top Bottom