What's new

Iranian hatred of the USA unabated

And FYI, I do hate all religions.

Agha jaan.

This is where we could agree and agree whole heartedly.

Yes. organized religions are the worst thing that can happen to man.

BTW you hate the big name Ayatullahs too. Or they are in a different category. just curious,.

Thank you

Last edited:
Prove that 500 or so Americans in the embassy were all marines, ready to overthrow Ayatullah Khab****i?

Just show it for a moment. Thank you.

While the same Ayatullah Khab****i was given shelter in a Western secular country that happened to be one of the biggest allies of USA,.

Where the heck you learned your logic. Sir

Where the heck>

In 1953 , there was no marine in US embassy but they did the job .

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agha jaan.

This is where we could agree and agree whole heartedly.

Yes. organized religions are the worst thing that can happen to man.

BTW you hate the big name Ayatullahs too. Or they are in a different category. just curious,.

Thank you

I'm sure you are familiar with Dr. Richard Dawkins? Let's say I'm at least 5 times more "enthusiastic" than him ;)
I hope that answers your question ;)

I'm sure you are familiar with Dr. Richard Dawkins? Let's say I'm at least 5 times more "enthusiastic" than him ;)
I hope that answers your question ;)

He does bring different perspective to the table.

I have seen his interviews by so many "religious" fundoos.

Bush didn't lie. The USA intelligence complex, for which we waste untold $ billions, was fooled by (1) Saddam himself who wanted his enemies to fear him and (2) Shiite ex-patriots in the USA whose agenda was to have the USA depose Saddam so that they could seize power. So Bush didn't lie, but he was stupid. Maybe that's the same difference from your perspective.

I'm not ready yet to put all the blames on the US's shoulders.

The Bush administration might have been a little bit pushy and dicey, but at the same time, we should blame the German, British, and Israelis intelligence gatherings as well, some of which were quoted by the then US Secretary of State Colin Powell at the UN.

Should we have trusted the Turks, the French, and the Saudis the time they said you don't want to go there, the issue what have been diametrically different. We would haven't lost two trillions, 6000 soldiers, 40 thousands injuries, a million Iraqis, and wouldn't have radicalize more and more people.

In your zeal to win an argument, you are damning the whole religion.

Two wrongs make it right?

Correct?

Not at all - read my reply again carefully. I made it clear that I wasn't defending the actions of those involved. Not only do you lack any ability to write properly, but it appears that you lack the ability to read as well.

Not at all - read my reply again carefully. I made it clear that I wasn't defending the actions of those involved. Not only do you lack any ability to write properly, but it appears that you lack the ability to read as well.

He does it on purpose because he's so full of hatred against people who have different point of views or ideologies....

A man named ashley is spreading more hatred.

So what's new in the bazzaro world of extremists.

What the heck is new

Back
Top Bottom