What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Yep... IRI has all these weapons and yet she just got 50 of it's site attacked by a tiny country in Syria. Looks like your weapons are really effective, and scaring a lot of people, if you squint your eyes hard enough. You guys having a party or something?
Want smiley face?! How about a doze of reality? We'll see who'll be standing when the dust settles. You are laughable if not pathetic.
It's so funny that you guys make fun of an author because he doesn't agree with your politics... All of you armed-chair generals and "know-it-all" should go to Syria and finish the job for Assad. But before you do, do let me know so I can let my Israeli friends to prepare a welcome package for you :rofl:

Yep... IRI has all these weapons and yet she just got 50 of it's site attacked by a tiny country in Syria. Looks like your weapons are really effective, and scaring a lot of people, if you squint your eyes hard enough. You guys having a party or something?
Want smiley face?! How about a doze of reality? We'll see who'll be standing when the dust settles. You are laughable if not pathetic.
It's so funny that you guys make fun of an author because he doesn't agree with your politics... All of you armed-chair generals and "know-it-all" should go to Syria and finish the job for Assad. But before you do, do let me know so I can let my Israeli friends to prepare a welcome package for you :rofl:

pretty hilarious defence mechanism fat kid profile dude, i make you look like a moron because you took my very transparent troll post seriously and you're nwriting paragraphs now to save face.

Congratulations to Israel for takling out a

And yet the proof is in the pudding...
The whole reason these systems are mobile is for them to be able to change position when they are attacked. The fact that this one is completely static, no movements, no firing its artillery or missiles during large attack, makes me think it could be a mockup.

The whole reason these systems are mobile is for them to be able to change position when they are attacked. The fact that this one is completely static, no movements, no firing its artillery or missiles during large attack, makes me think it could be a mockup.
Or simply the crew weren't inside...

Or simply the crew weren't inside...
That seem to be a little absurd for the time of war as these are the exact equipment that are supposed to defend against the attack.

I think the situation there begs for use of mockups. I think Syria should put them everywhere and let Israel waste its resources on wrong targets.

Maybe you can wrap your fat head around that fact that all of Israel's power is held on its home turf which is bordering Syria. Iran cannon't deliver its firepower into Syria for geographical reasons. So while Israeli is close to home and with all its firepower available, Iran is limited in what it can bring over. This tiny country wouldn't stand a chance against Iran if the situation was reversed and in time Iran will bring in more firepower where Israeli truly cannot do anything. Iran has no SRBM's or SAM's in Syria and yet you use these airstrikes as an example of Israeli power against Iran.

Maybe you can wrap your fat head around that fact that all of Israel's power is held on its home turf which is bordering Syria. Iran cannon't deliver its firepower into Syria for geographical reasons. So while Israeli is close to home and with all its firepower available, Iran is limited in what it can bring over. This tiny country wouldn't stand a chance against Iran if the situation was reversed and in time Iran will bring in more firepower where Israeli truly cannot do anything. Iran has no SRBM's or SAM's in Syria and yet you use these airstrikes as an example of Israeli power against Iran.
My fat head says you are wrong... IRI will never ever be able to take on Israel, even if they were neighbors. Perhaps the one that needs to wrap his empty head around the fact that IRI can't match a modern army is you. IRI can propagate all she wants about her "awesome power", but the fact is that the last war she was engaged in didn't turn out so well for her either. So I am not sure how she can be any match for the Gulf states or Israel, with their ultra modern armed forces. Wasn't IRI touting her OTH radar, bat-plane, Karar tank, guided missiles just a few short months ago, and how those "achievements" have changed the geopolitical situation in her favor? Whatever happened to all your shinny, awesome, super-duper war toys? Yet with all these "advancements" you are still getting squashed in Syria.

Last edited:
And of course it turns out that your mighty weapons and strategy couldn't stop this tiny country from destroying your entire infrastructure in a single night. Is this how IRI will be "teaching the US a lesson"? Your weapons ain't so effective it seems. IRI just had her hand revealed... Rouhani went on the television scared sh*tless having to say IRI is not looking for escalation.

Can't you see this guy is enjoying himself? Let him have fun.

I`m not making fun of babak for his politics,I`m making fun of him for the fact that he is allowing his political biases to contaminate his reporting of the facts,indeed most of his time on twitter these days is devoted to bashing the iri with very little military reporting going on and even when he does report on things military especially concerning the iri his reports are often full of outrageous or unsubstantiated claims,or else hes just making the sort of utterly embarrassing mistakes,such as the tweet I posted,that not even an amateur journalist should make let alone a professional one.But hey I`m sure hes right up your alley,right?,right!.

persian.partizan-20180512-0001.jpg
space_and_technology-20180512-0001.jpg
iranian_defensive_power-20180512-0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom