What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Same Zolfqhar 3 tank. The fact it is in mesh skirt/camo shows lack of progress or changes.

Not sure why Army is so desperately trying to show off the same old Z-3 when the Karrar project shows more promise.

If Z-3 was so great why after over a 15 years of R&D it is not yet reached a final prototype?

The Zolfagar 3 was built by the Army while the Karrar is a Product of the Defence Industry Organisation (DIO). This is probably why the Army likes to show of the Zulfagar 3.

ZsH3OyT.png

2DlXCh6.png

This may be off topic but can someone shed some light on the following:
  • Karrar tank - where is it? Is development complete? Has it been fielded?
  • Jet trainer - how is the development proceeding?
  • Qaher-313 - When is the maiden flight going to happen?
  • RQ-170 Sentinel clone - Is it fielded?
Haven't heard anything new.

This may be off topic but can someone shed some light on the following:
  • Karrar tank - where is it? Is development complete? Has it been fielded?
  • Jet trainer - how is the development proceeding?
  • Qaher-313 - When is the maiden flight going to happen?
Haven't heard anything new.

it's all fake and plastic propaganda from IRI babak taghvaee proved so.

karrar tank - fake upgraded t-55 with reused era bricks designed with heavy russian assistance
jet trainer - another fake f-5 knockoff using reused parts from other failed f-5 knockoffs
qaher-313 - fake plastic batman plane designed by best iranian aero engineers
rq-170 - israel shot this down and proved it was cardboard knockoff by dreamer iranian aero engineers

karrar tank - fake upgraded t-55 with reused era bricks designed with heavy russian assistance
jet trainer - another fake f-5 knockoff using reused parts from other failed f-5 knockoffs
rq-170 - israel shot this down and proved it was cardboard knockoff by dreamer iranian aero engineers
Holy sh*t... that's really sad. I guess the money that was allocated for R&D is now parked in some Canadian, or Caribbean, bank now. Is there no end to IRI's shaming of Iranian people, I wonder?

From the recent incursion into Israel we can conclude that a version of it is operational.

babak taghvaee proved so.
I would take Mr. Taghvaee's claims with a grain of salt, he has a clear political motive in discrediting the current government, hence his sometimes outlandish claims. Your comment also shows how uninformed you are.

From the recent incursion into Israel we can conclude that a version of it is operational.

I would take Mr. Taghvaee's claims with a grain of salt, he has a clear political motive in discrediting the current government, hence his sometimes outlandish claims. Your comment also shows how uninformed you are.
Any proof it's operational? Any baseline performance/effectiveness metrics?

i'm highly informed as babak taghvaee himself is a highly informed individual.

Holy sh*t... that's really sad. I guess the money that was allocated for R&D is now parked in some Canadian, or Caribbean, bank now. Is there no end to IRI's shaming of Iranian people, I wonder?

:rofl: I don't know if you are clueless at this point or just a troll. Which do you think you are?

If I told you Karrar was an upgraded FT-17

hqdefault.jpg

And Kowsar was a PC-21 with a jet engine

220px-Pilatus_pc-21_hb-hzc_lands_arp.jpg

While Qaher was stolen from the set of Firefox

913GABEw4VL._SL1500_.jpg

And Iran's RQ-170 is actually based off the 3D model of the Ho-229 in War Thunder

latest

...You would say "Oh that's so sad, damn mullahs taking all the money, Iran's people deserve a proper leader like Maryam Rajavi".

Duuuude!,you`re supposed to put a smiley face like :-) or :yahoo:or o_O after you make a joke,otherwise people like WordsDontMatter will come along and assume that you are being totally serious,altho even I had to chuckle at the babak taghvaee is "an highly informed individual" joke,indeed I can still remember one of his tweets where he misidentified all 3 of the weapons featured and failed to notice that all 3 of them had been modified and were not straight copies of something else and if that wast bad enough he even tried to claim that one was an american weapon "captured in afghanistan" [LOL!!],as a so called military journalist this guy is a joke and these days spends most of his time bashing the iri and lauding the pahlavis
NO mr taghvaee its NOT a glock or an m4 or an sa7

Duuuude!,you`re supposed to put a smiley face like :-) or :yahoo:or o_O after you make a joke,otherwise people like WordsDontMatter will come along and assume that you are being totally serious,altho even I had to chuckle at the babak taghvaee is "an highly informed individual" joke,indeed I can still remember one of his tweets where he misidentified all 3 of the weapons featured and failed to notice that all 3 of them had been modified and were not straight copies of something else and if that wast bad enough he even tried to claim that one was an american weapon "captured in afghanistan" [LOL!!],as a so called military journalist this guy is a joke and these days spends most of his time bashing the iri and lauding the pahlavis
NO mr taghvaee its NOT a glock or an m4 or an sa7

lmao it's better when u leave out the smiley faces, it's like an "idiot" filter of sorts etc.

taghvaee is incredibly annoying everyone quotes him on /sg/ like he's a reliable source or something when it's obvious that he has a massive grudge (for some reason) against the IRGC while inflating the accomplishments of iran's regular army. weird bizarre man.

Is this sarcasm?

Back
Top Bottom