What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Box modeling...
They need to improve their design...
Besides Houthi found a lot of saudi stuffs by western..they can use those leftover as reference...

"Box modeling...
They need to improve their design..."

-> are you an engineer, physicist or how you exaclty came to this conclusion, please let us know

"Besides Houthi found a lot of saudi stuffs by western..they can use those leftover as reference"

-> because the saudi stuff worked good against the Houthis or how you came to the next conclusion?

EF9P-zVXUAAvg28

Last edited:
Box modeling...
They need to improve their design...
Besides Houthi found a lot of saudi stuffs by western..they can use those leftover as reference...
Actually from a manufacturing point of view it’s brilliant! All the plates could be automatically produced with laser cutting machines. No time demanding press tools needed. Clearly design for manufacturing and assembly!

"Box modeling...
They need to improve their design..."

-> are you an engineer, physicist or how you exaclty came to this conclusion, please let us know

"Besides Houthi found a lot of saudi stuffs by western..they can use those leftover as reference"

-> because the saudi stuff worked good against the Houthis or how you came to the next conclusion?

EF9P-zVXUAAvg28
Yeah that was a totally box modeling...theres a lot redesign node can be improved if they concider. If it's in a prototype level i won't disagree with their attempt...but against mass production of current model.. it's still needs several iteration to achieve an optimised and efficient design.

All parts has no curvature and standard box modeling concept makes it easier to produce, less machining operations and requirement of advanced machine, specially sheet metal formation..
Okay, i just have problem with the suspension system. For both off road and on road capability, they could have used wishbone suspension , independent type for off-road capability instead rigid axel suspension and can't see any shock absorber in rear side (may be there is). It's the shake off the both gunner and driver.
They also could have make the front side a little bit aerodynamic...
I saw some of those vehicles were being used by houthi...may be in a recent vedio.

Last edited:
It's such a shame they're using the Roman helmet design on Persian products!
:mad: , Seriosly !!WTF ,
I think its more greek than roman,regardless tho` I think you can blame it all on one Mr Frank Miller and his graphic novel masterpiece 300.....oh and hollywoods movie version of it of course.:rolleyes:
PLMSs.jpg

This is why the Army is a total embarrassment and it has nothing to do with lack of funding. In the second picture we see a soldier from the 65 Air born special brigade(NOHED), the crème de la crème of the IR Army. Not only does he have his port eject cover open to let in all kinds of dirt and debris, he is even missing the cocking handle on his Massaf rifle. Unbelievable!!!
Bahram military parades are long and many armies take the bolt assembly out to make the weapons lighter when parading troops have to hold their weapons for long periods. Also without bolt assembly and no firing pin, it would be hard for someone to start shooting some leaders.

Last edited:
Bahrain, military parades are long and many armies take the bolt assembly out to make the weapons lighter when parading troops have to hold their weapons for long periods. Also without bolt assembly and no firing pin, it would be hard for someone to start shooting some leaders.

I could understand the Bolt not being issued to the troops on parade but the Charging handle is a different story. Usually militaries store the bolts separate from the rifles in order to keep functioning rifles from being stolen from barracks or arsenals but the charging handle remains on the weapon and does not get removed. Charging handles weighs next to nothing so its not like they are tying to save on weight either.

The company that designed that vehicle is free to chose whatever logo it wants!

And it’s not a Spartan helmet it is a Greek Helmet. Spartans were not the only warriors to wear that style of helmet.

I could understand the Bolt not being issued to the troops on parade but the Charging handle is a different story. Usually militaries store the bolts separate from the rifles in order to keep functioning rifles from being stolen from barracks or arsenals but the charging handle remains on the weapon and does not get removed. Charging handles weighs next to nothing so its not like they are tying to save on weight either.
Beats me, maybe they were told to for some particular reason.

If it’s more than a handful soldiers that it’s less likely incompetence and more an order from the top.

Likely due to the threat of Israeli/MKO/etc spies within IRGC/Military they are not going to allow soldiers with guns parading around high ranking generals/government officials.

The lack of certain visble parts allows a quick check of all accompanying soldiers participating in the parade by military intelligence/police.

Or it’s incompetence on a massive scale.

And it’s not a Spartan helmet it is a Greek Helmet. Spartans were not the only warriors to wear that style of helmet.
You made it worse as I said hystericaly Sparta was not iran enemy but Athens was .

dont care about the origin , the fact is you can choose Logo to match its origin , Will the Greek army put a Persian Logo on their product!!? Its stupid idea unless their marketing it for export

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom