What's new

IRANIAN fifth generation fighter (FLATFISH)

Iran is technologically incapable of building even good 3rd generation air craft , they even suck at building CGI !

Keep doing that, don't you know who s raping who, i'll give you a hint, the ones crying for ''human rights, freedom'' are the ones getting raped.. it is certainly not us..

keep entertaining me man, please.:rofl::rofl:

No no, Iran can build 5th gen planes.. Turkey cannot.:lol:

Oh that is shame, ask you buddy Israel to help you build one.

Iran is technologically incapable of building even good 3rd generation air craft , they even suck at building CGI !
idiot, these were done by a member on this site (I have mentioned this 5 times in this thread now). Melika decided to be an idiot and make a retarded thread. I have absolutely no idea why the mods aren't closing this thread.

Why is this rediculous thread still open?

No no, Iran can build 5th gen planes.. Turkey cannot.:lol:

yes you can't

idiot, these were done by a member on this site (I have mentioned this 5 times in this thread now). Melika decided to be an idiot and make a retarded thread. I have absolutely no idea why the mods aren't closing this thread.

Why is this rediculous thread still open?

retarded!

شما مثل اینکه دوزاریت کجه
یعنی ساختن کانسپت هم ممنوعه جناب

ha ha ha ...

this isn't sofreh mahi , this is only a unnamed Maquette , and from an unconfirmed source I heard that our scientists test a small prototype of it but it has problem because of it's Air inlet situation ..... look lie air couldn't reach to engine very well ( it has thrust problem ) ....

sorry about my bad English ...

this isn't sofreh mahi , this is only a unnamed Maquette , and from an unconfirmed source I heard that our scientists test a small prototype of it but it has problem because of it's Air inlet situation ..... look lie air couldn't reach to engine very well ( it has thrust problem ) ....

sorry about my bad English ...

yes it is just a model !

موضوع اصلی اینه که بعضی ها نمی فهمن که این فقط یه مدل هست که از روی اون ماکت ساخته شده

Melika wtf is wrong with you?
why are you spamming the boards?

شما مثل اینکه دوزاریت کجه
یعنی ساختن کانسپت هم ممنوعه جناب

there is nothing wrong with making a "concept," but:

1) this is not an official concept. Soheil, a member on this site, made this.

2) You're portraying this as an official concept, design and project by Iran. Perhaps it's your bad English, but you're making us look bad.

WHY THE **** aren't the mods closing this thread? At least change the name and call it "fifth gen plane concepts by Soheil" or something.

yes it is just a model !

موضوع اصلی اینه که بعضی ها نمی فهمن که این فقط یه مدل هست که از روی اون ماکت ساخته شده

lmao now you're blaming it on other people? You're the one that's claiming this is an IRANIAN fifth gen fighter. Then you say "بعضی ها نمی فهمن"

If you don't want to mislead people than don't put misleading titles and embarass us in the process.

Melika wtf is wrong with you?
why are you spamming the boards?

there is nothing wrong with making a "concept," but:

1) this is not an official concept. Soheil, a member on this site, made this.

2) You're portraying this as an official concept, design and project by Iran. Perhaps it's your bad English, but you're making us look bad.

WHY THE **** aren't the mods closing this thread? At least change the name and call it "fifth gen plane concepts by Soheil" or something.

lmao now you're blaming it on other people? You're the one that's claiming this is an IRANIAN fifth gen fighter. Then you say "بعضی ها نمی فهمن"

If you don't want to mislead people than don't put misleading titles and embarass us in the process.

i asked them but no move until know !

من نمی دونستم اینها اینقدر کور هستن که اسم سهیل رو بالای طرحها نمی بینن من ازشون خواستم که اسم و عوض کنن ولی تا الان خبری نیست

The point of putting the air intake on top?

this is just a concept , he is working on a other model

The point of putting the air intake on top?

some drones have air intakes on top for stealth...as grlund radars then cant pick up echos from turbine blades..
but this one has single intake for two engines....i have never seen anything like that...have you?

hey Guys Soheil made this model because some one asked him

please stop Trolling

some drones have air intakes on top for stealth...as grlund radars then cant pick up echos from turbine blades..
but this one has single intake for two engines....i have never seen anything like that...have you?

Drones don't have to dog fight, this intake looks like a nice juicy target.

Back
Top Bottom