What's new

IRANIAN fifth generation fighter (FLATFISH)

Melika

I don't have enaghf post to send you answer on private message,so I will respond here,your question was"Are you muslim"

Yes I 'm but that isn't imprtant, I'm just realistic and I respect Iranian people and they military industry and any other country, much more if that is coming from muslim country or other frendly country like India and I hope that two great nation Pak.&Ind. will more coperate in future and live in peace because that is in their interest.
Thing is that we all in muslim world have the best wishes to our nighbour ,you know what I mean" I hope that soon as posible caw of my neighbour wil die because I don't have one" and I don't understand that.
I think that is major and only reason why muslim world and country like India and some other country haven't vote in security council of UN,they know if we are united and if muslim world have vote in S.C of UN(I mean permament members with VETO)than things woud be much diferent.

i dont get a single reason why pakistanis are trying to ridicule iranians, they dont do anything themselves but cant see iranians rising. come on u gotta respect what irani ppl r doing.

Funny, I see Flying Coffins falling after 5 minutes.... Only achievement India has done!

What if it is an unmanned 5th generation fighter drone/plane, Iran is most probably able to field it.

SofrehMahi8.jpg

SofrehMahi9.jpg

SofrehMahi10.jpg

SofrehMahi11.jpg

yeah i have seen this in starwars :)

Back
Top Bottom