What's new

Iranian Drones vs Turkish Drones: Comparing Technology And Efficiency

Your entire post revolves around Turkey having "cost-effective AA systems against drones".

Stop lying
You are trolling to defame Turkish weapons

I said that low speed and dumb Iranian kamikaze Drones never destroyed AA System or large military equipment
TB-2 UCAVs were more effective than Iranian useless kamikaze Drones
and you jumped to Ukraine which spent 28 million USD to intercept iranian made kamikaze Drones

you tried to praise Iranian drones
and I gave you the reality

Weak Ukraine lacks defense Industry to produce hundreds of cost effective AD Systems like Turkish KORKUT , SAHIN , SUNGUR , GURZ

Ukraine had more than 40 TB2s. That's not exactly limited. Not for a re-usable UCAV.

Russians used everything they could to shoot them down. Aircraft,AA systems,EW. You think it's not fair if they used aircraft to shoot them down?

40+ TB-2 UCAV is very small number against the 2nd strongest military power in the world

Turkiye increase TB-2 production capability to 500 annually .... 1.000 TB-2 UCAVs in 2 years

And Ukraine doesnt have Air Force to protect TB-2 UCAVs by Fighter Jets and long range SAMs in the east of Ukraine

1-- EW Systems can not stop TB-2 UCAV which has great resistant to any attempts of electronic jamming due to its anti-jamming capabilities

2-- TB-2 UCAVs matched with Russian AD Systems PANTSIR , BUK , TOR
TB-2 UCAV has SAM kill record in the world ( 48 SAMs )

Of course its not fair
TB-2 UCAV has zero chance against Fighter Jets

therefore Turkish F-16s shot down 2 Syrian Fighter Jets to protect TB-2 UCAVs in Idlib/Syria

and Russia used Fighter Jets to shoot down Ukrainian TB-2 UCAVs

Last edited:
1.You didn't read the article I posted earlier. Once again,you ignore other people's posts and just say your stuff.
2.The Iranians and Russians can manufacture a big amount of kamikaze drones in a small time period. Turks cannot make a significant number of TB2s just like that. So if you have 100 Shahed-136 and 20 TB2s...who can replace them faster?

Once again,you ignore other people's posts and just say your stuff

1 --
Dou you think Turkiye has only TB-2 UCAV ?

I showed all of you Turkish Kamikaze Drones DELI , AZAB , SIMSEK
and Turkiye easly can produce significant number of cheap Kamikaze Drones in a war

2 -- Turkiye increase TB-2 production capability to 500 annually
And 500 TB-2 UCAVs can fire 5.000 MAM-L and KEMANKES to destroy entire Army within weeks

Turkiye easly can produce significant number of cheap MAM-L and KEMANKES munitions to hit everything from 30-50-250 km away

Dumb and low speed Iranian kamikaze Drones never destroyed AA System or large military equipment

on the other hand TB-2 UCAV has kill record in the world

Last edited:
Backwards Iran can swarm attack you with thousands of kamikaze drones and ballistic missiles before your long list of AA systems can even shoot half of them down. Backwards Greece can give you a bloody nose on the Aegean skies and you'll be wondering what happened. Turkey is not the superpower you think it is. Unfortunately,you haven't understood that it's you who's actually dreaming.

Daydreamers with zero victory
Only in your dreams poor backward weak countries

Greece is nothing without France
Iran is nothing without Russia

pathetic puppets hidding behind France or Russia and barking

-- Turkish Air Force can swarm attack Iran with thousands of NEB Bombs , Kamikaze Drones , Cruise and Ballistic Missiles too

-- Greek Air Force can not cross even 25th meridian in the Aegean , if we want
thanks to S400 and SIPER AD Systems and 234 F-16s with 4 E-7T AEWCs

GAME OVER Losers
Turkish Defense Industry more than a match for backward Iran and Greece

We TURKs dont give a sht to puppets

-- Turkish Army is everywhere ( N.Cyprus , Iraq , Syria , Azerbaijan , Qatar , Somalia , Libya and Eastern Mediterranean )

-- Turkiye is only industrialized country in the region

-- Turkish economy is bigger than even Greece+Iran+Egypt combined

Our ex Vassals know your place

Last edited:
Greece is nothing without France
Iran is nothing without Russia
Turkey is nothing without NATO and ripping off their technology to create cheap untested rushed copies to distract the public from the economic meltdown of hyperinflation.

Turkey is nothing without NATO and ripping off their technology to create cheap untested rushed copies to distract the public from the economic meltdown of hyperinflation.

Says a silly troll from low quality , cheap and copycat China
Same loser troll team

Turkish weapons are combat proven in Syria ,Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine
and 32 Countries buys Turkish UCAVs instead of low quality Chinese Drones

Turkiye is the strongest power in the region without NATO

-- Turkish Army is everywhere ( N.Cyprus , Iraq , Syria , Azerbaijan , Qatar , Somalia , Libya and Eastern Mediterranean )

-- Turkiye is only industrialized country in the region

-- Turkish economy is bigger than even Greece+Iran+Egypt combined

Last edited:
Stop lying
You are trolling to defame Turkish weapons
How am I even lying?! IT'S RIGHT THERE! Everyone can see it! You're here to advertise every Turkish product again!

-- Greek Air Force can not cross even 25th meridian in the Aegean , if we want
thanks to S400 and SIPER AD Systems and 234 F-16s with 4 E-7T AEWCs
How many hours do you jerk off per day? You're on a loop repeating the same nonsense. Clear your head a bit.

200w.gif

We TURKs dont give a sht to puppets
You seem to give enough shit to post maps of missile ranges on the Aegean. You seem to give enough shit to propagate the superiority of your "indigenous Turkish systems" as if you suffer from insecurity. You seem to give enough shit to ask Biden for F-16Vs like puppies looking at their owner for a bone.

Our ex Vassals know your place
Historically ignorant MMM-E,do you know how many nations were once vassals and masters of others at some point in history? Yet,you still throw such dumb comments like this,proving that you're suffering from some kind of complex.

Once again,you ignore other people's posts and just say your stuff
Really? You're using my own quote to you,once again? Are you that desperate? Are you that low-IQ and incapable of being original? 🙄 🙄 🙄

Of course its not fair
TB-2 UCAV has zero chance against Fighter Jets
WELL BOO-HOO!

You brag like a macho guy when TB2 destroys armies without Air Forces,yet you cry when a bigger army shoots down your drones with its fighters.

Only in your dreams

Iranian Shahed 136 kamikaze Drone is dumb without E/O Camera and low speed easy target

View attachment 956630
Why you think we have just one type of drone?
We built many more type of drones than you can even imagine
FciRLqXWQAIOYda.jpeg

IMG_20230927_001225_803.jpg

Screenshot_20230926_182925_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20230926_182933_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20230926_182938_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

Ukraine had limited TB-2 UCAVs
and Russia used Fighter Jets to shoot down TB-2 UCAVs

TB-2 UCAVs were more effective than Iranian useless kamikaze Drones
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed more military equipment than Iranian useless kamikaze Drones

and Ukraine stopped low speed iranian kamikaze Drone attacks, after getting AA Systems from the West

low speed and dumb iranian kamikaze Drones never destroyed AA System or large military equipment

only used against civilian targets and some infrastructure sites of Ukraine ... nothing else

keep dreaming with your backward countries Iran and Greece
Every drones have special targets. Shahed 136 is for attacking enemy infrastructure, its look like a cruise missile.

Russia wanted this type of drone from Iran

Last edited:
How am I even lying?! IT'S RIGHT THERE! Everyone can see it! You're here to advertise every Turkish product again!

You are liar and sneaky provocateur

You are running thread by thread for trolling my posts

You jumped to AA Systems and I gave you reality ...
Ukraine doesnt have advanced defense industry
but Turkiye has advanced defense industry to produce cost effective AA Systems to intercept low speed Iranian kamikaze Drones

How many hours do you jerk off per day? You're on a loop repeating the same nonsense. Clear your head a bit.

loser Greeks-Armenians jerking in dreams of American-French ....

You seem to give enough shit to post maps of missile ranges on the Aegean. You seem to give enough shit to propagate the superiority of your "indigenous Turkish systems" as if you suffer from insecurity. You seem to give enough shit to ask Biden for F-16Vs like puppies looking at their owner for a bone.

We kicked loser Greeks in 1922 , 1974 , 1996
We show realities to daydreamer Greeks and put their place
1695914606373.jpeg

useless Greeks ask BIDEN - MACRON for F-16Vs and RAFALE like puppies looking at their owner for a bone.

on the other hand Turkish KAAN Fighter Jet preparing for the first flight
1695914809812.jpeg

Historically ignorant MMM-E,do you know how many nations were once vassals and masters of others at some point in history? Yet,you still throw such dumb comments like this,proving that you're suffering from some kind of complex.

We TURKS never were vassals to anyone in history
but Greeks - Persians were our ex vassals

learn history , before babbling ignorant troll

Really? You're using my own quote to you,once again? Are you that desperate? Are you that low-IQ and incapable of being original? 🙄 🙄 🙄

Your silly posts shows your low IQ

I give back your silly posts to you

You dont have brain and military knowledge to understand my original posts

Why you think we have just one model drone?
We built many more type of drones than you even imagine

All of them are low quality Drones which never destroyed Air Defense System and large military equipment

Every drones have special targets. Shahed 136 is for attacking enemy infrastructure, look like a cruise missile.

Russia wanted this type of drone from Iran

Russia wanted to create terror chaos on Ukranian People as like Russia-Iran-SAA used barrel bombs in Syria

Yes for terror attacks on Civilian Areas as like suicide bomb attacks

Strong Countries have layered air defense systems which easly can intercept low speed Iranian Shaded-136 kamikaze Drones to protect strategic targets like Air bases , Air Ports , Energy Facilities , etc

low speed Iranian Shaded-136 kamikaze Drones are easy targets for Turkish KORKUT , SAHIN , GURZ , SUNGUR and HISAR Air Defense Systems

Last edited:
You are liar and sneaky provocateur

You are running thread by thread for trolling my posts

You jumped to AA Systems and I gave you reality ...
Ukraine doesnt have advanced defense industry
but Turkiye has advanced defense industry to produce cost effective AA Systems to intercept low speed Iranian kamikaze Drones
It's not my fault nor my problem that you can't understand what others tell you. Or that you ignore what others write to you.

You didn't give any reality. Again,you're saying "But Turkiye has advanced defence industry..." blah blah blah. I'll ask again: Who the f cares? Simply. What does this have to do with the thread? Who the f cares about Turkey's AA systems? It's not Turkey that's under attack. And this thread is about drones.

We TURKS never were vassals to anyone in history
but Greeks - Persians were our ex vassals

learn history , before babbling ignorant troll
Yes,because you're a nation with little history compared to Greeks and Persians. By the way...WHICH Turks? The Ottomans? The Seljuks? ;)
Instead of barking all day and calling me "troll",you should spend some time with a book. And not the shit that you read that makes you feel nice,not the "we waz Kangs and shiet" kind of stuff that present a surreal picture of the Ottoman Empire.

Your silly posts shows your low IQ

I give back your silly posts to you

You dont have brain and military knowledge to understand my original posts

giphy.gif

Hey,hey...come on,how old are you? Really. Come on,it's time you admit it. What you're,15? 20? What?

All of them are low quality Drones which never destroyed Air Defense System and large military equipment

Yes for terror attacks on Civilian Areas as like suicide bomb attacks

Strong Countries have layered air defense systems which easly can intercept low speed Iranian Shaded-136 kamikaze Drones to protect strategic targets like Air bases , Air Ports , Energy Facilities , etc

low speed Iranian Shaded-136 kamikaze Drones are easy targets for Turkish KORKUT , SAHIN , GURZ , SUNGUR and HISAR Air Defense Systems
Lol, ukraine now have best western and eastern airdefense systems in world and even they can't stop Iranian drones.

Russian have lancet drones for attacking airdefense systems and military equipments and they didn't buy our special drones for this missions

Are you kidding? Ukraine has been given some of the best Western AA systems.

IRIS-T,NASAMS,PATRIOT,SAMP-T,Crotale,Aspide,Avenger,RBS-70 among others. Gepard SPAAG and Skynex.

Who cares about what AA defence Turkey has? This thread is about DRONES COMPARISON.

Not a showcase of Turkey's AA products,which you rushed to advertise again by showing the same photos and videos once more. As if anyone on the forum hasn't seen them already 🙄

Says who? Your AA systems are largely untested in real combat. You've had tests,but not real combat yet. The Western systems in Ukraine though,have been tested fully in war and proved excellent. IRIS-T,NASAMS,Patriot have been scoring hits like crazy. Crotale and RBS-70 have had hits too. Even Gepard scored a few drone hits!

View attachment 956672

WELL BOO-HOO!

You brag like a macho guy when TB2 destroys armies without Air Forces,yet you cry when a bigger army shoots down your drones with its fighters.
You're really crawling around. :lol:

We kicked loser Greeks in 1922 , 1974 , 1996
We show realities to daydreamer Greeks and put their place
Ratko.jpg

useless Greeks ask BIDEN - MACRON for F-16Vs and RAFALE like puppies looking at their owner for a bone.

on the other hand Turkish KAAN Fighter Jet preparing for the first flight
Useless Greeks have 18 Rafale F3R and 10 F-16Vs ready. Superpower Turkiye is still preparing for TFX's first flight.

You're really crawling around. :lol:
Just came back home actually 🤓

Yes,because you're a nation with little history compared to Greeks and Persians. By the way...WHICH Turks? The Ottomans? The Seljuks? ;)

SELJUKS and OTTOMANS were your Masters ...

And Greeks-Persians were pathetic vassals to the Turks for centuries

know your place

Lol, ukraine now have best western and eastern airdefense systems in world and even they can't stop Iranian drones.

what a troll team

Ukraine easly destroying low speed shitty Iranian Drones , after getting AA Systems from the West

Back
Top Bottom