What's new

Iranian drone flew very close to USA aircraft carrier

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran Fly a Drone to an American Aircraft Carrier USS Eisenhower?

The drone few in 2016 and footage and the world is knowing about it now.

I guess this means the US Navy is 'defeated'. :lol:

why they did not shot it down ?
It would have been an act of war. Think before you speak. If a threat was not seen than there is no reason to shoot them down.

And how do we know it is Iranian footage? Could have been filmed for a promotional video for the US.

It would have been an act of war. Think before you speak. If a threat was not seen than there is no reason to shoot them down.

And how do we know it is Iranian footage? Could have been filmed for a promotional video for the US.
I thought American do not fear war? Its flying on top and very close to US aircraft carrier. It is a threat.

act of the war is when a drone flying on your head .

I thought American do not fear war? Its flying on top and very close to US aircraft carrier. It is a threat.
if it was another country they shot it down on first sight for example india- pak are doing it since 2003 :D

The US could have easily shot it down. CIWS would have taken that thing out of the sky if told to engage by the operator.

if it was another country they shot it down on first sight for example india- pak are doing it since 2003 :D
They don't want escalation bro. The US has shot down an airplane they thought was the F-14.. This doesn't compare to an F-14 at all.

The US could have easily shot it down. CIWS would have taken that thing out of the sky if told to engage by the operator.
i did not said USA can not shot it down i said they were unable to shot it . its mean they were not allowed to shot it down by pentagon .

They don't want escalation bro. The US has shot down an airplane they thought was the F-14.. This doesn't compare to an F-14 at all.
again sir its easy target for politicians and military as no human was involve . hitting drone is east to decide then manned mission . iran have hacked and landed US drones . in fact USA is scared of blunder at humuz i think

Yes to not escalate into a war. Exactly what I was saying.
USA want no tension on hurmuz they want to destroy iran with economics .

why they did not shot it down ?
Russian defense minister asked the same question from gen. Hajizadeh, a few yearso ago during his trip to Iran.

Hajizadeh asnwered that they wont dare to and suggested them to do the same.

A while later, Russian jets buzzed over a U.S ship, and half the american crew resigned over excessive stress!

Because the U.S. has already confirmed that it's Iranian footage from 2016! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom