What's new

Iranian diplomat accused of Brazil child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touched them he did or did not, he is covered by diplomatic immunity in either case, is he not?

Videos should be reviewed to see what his intent was and what the extent of the groping was and if so the honorable thing for Iran to do would be to allow him being prosecuted in Brazil or the very least prosecute in Iran.

I am sure Iran would do the right thing.

As I said this is just a propaganda.
even we some Iranian men greet, they kiss each other on the cheek.
I do not do it, but if someone does that does not make them gay.

so the west would use it as a propaganda and say look they are gay execute them.

Videos should be reviewed to see what his intent was and what the extent of the groping was and if so the honorable thing for Iran to do would be to allow him being prosecuted in Brazil or the very least prosecute in Iran.

I am sure Iran would do the right thing.

Absolutely agreed. Let due process be followed and the correct thing be done. Those girls are somebody's daughters, regardless of the nationalities involved.

As I have said before, as long as Iran and Brazil do the right thing, I am fine with it.

As I said this is just a propaganda.
even we some Iranian men greet, they kiss each other on the cheek.
I do not do it, but if someone does that does not make them gay.

so the west would use it as a propaganda and say look they are gay execute them.
Sorry bro but i think that this is not propaganda, all the sources that i saw said that the diplomat passed his hands on intimal parts of the children. And i believe that this isn't an iranian costume.
But if the Polícia Civil of Brasília is as good as the one from São Paulo then i can assure you that they will prove if this case is real or just propaganda.

Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he
should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and
damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her
life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom,
Iran, 1990

I heard that allot. This news is all over world news agencies.

Iran recalls diplomat to be 'dealt with' over Brazil groping scandal

Iran announced on Tuesday it is investigating allegations made in Brazil that one of its diplomats fondled underage girls.

12:52PM BST 24 Apr 2012

Foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast told reporters the accused diplomat had been recalled to Iran and would be "dealt with" according to the ministry's disciplinary rules.

He also said the incident, which occurred mid-April, was being twisted by some Western and Arab media "for political gain" against Iran.

According to Brazilian media, the Iranian diplomat was accused of groping at least four Brazilian girls aged between nine and 15 while swimming in a chic Brasilia sports club, prompting them to cry and attracting the fury of their parents.

"People wanted to kill him. If the club had not deployed security personnel, today they would be looking for me to talk about homicide or lynching," the father of one of the girls, who asked not to be named, was quoted as saying by the G1 news website.
Brasilia police arrested the Iranian but quickly released him because of his diplomatic immunity.

Brazilian media identified the diplomat as Hekmatollah Ghorbani, 51, and said he was the third-ranking official in the Iranian embassy in Brasilia. They said he was married, with children, and had been in his post for two years.

On Tuesday, when asked to explain the "cultural misunderstanding", Mehmanparast replied: "On principle, we do not accept this person being at a mixed-sex swimming pool, and it is considered a disciplinary violation and therefore he was summoned home at once and we are reviewing his case."

He added that the diplomat "will be dealt with according to the foreign ministry's disciplinary rules."

In Iran, men and women of any age are not permitted to share swimming pools. Iran's officials and representatives are expected to follow Islamic rules while abroad.
Source: AFP

Iran recalls diplomat to be 'dealt with' over Brazil groping scandal - Telegraph

According to Brazilian media, the Iranian diplomat was accused of groping at least four Brazilian girls aged between nine and 15 while swimming in a chic Brasilia sports club, prompting them to cry and attracting the fury of their parents.

Iran's embassy denied the allegations, and said they were the result of a "cultural misunderstanding".

OMG.:lol: :what:

They should fire the spokesman of the embassy for bringing more shame on Iran's reputation.

I just feel quite lame for doing such smearing works, though i have no idea if that Iranian diplomats has that "hobby"

do we hear the news about Iranian oil supplying system hacked by systematic attacks?

just war, if you are a man, don't do girl's tricks, Israel kiddo and Aunt Samantha.

You better be sure about what you've written here. The law/advice sounds very pervert to me and completely condones a serious crime.
Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he
should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and
damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her
life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom,
Iran, 1990

Yeah. Now that foreign aid has stopped coming you realise it. You didn't realise it when your rulers ( your military included) kept pleasing your GORA masters for so many years??????
They even allowed them to launch drones. After some TTP attacks youve realized that sycophancy can backfire eh???
I would say sycophancy.

You better be sure about what you've written here. The law/advice sounds very pervert to me and completely condones a serious crime.

Tahrirolvasyleh 4 from 1990 does not exist and this particular quote does not exist. It was made up, probably by Iranian dissidents, to discredit the Iranian religious establishment.

as it has not happend before and 90 % of cases white male from westren countries. But which does not mean Iranies can do it too. But just saying it as ppl talking here does not what there ppl does no one is better than other so stop abusing Iran

Stop being racist. Are you telling me white diplomats do child abuse in your country???? If yes, why don't you throw them out???

as it has not happend before and 90 % of cases white male from westren countries. But which does not mean Iranies can do it too. But just saying it as ppl talking here does not what there ppl does no one is better than other so stop abusing Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom