What's new

Iranian coastguards gun down three Pakistanis

whywouldyoudothat_2.jpg

backstab.jpg

Its the poor fishermen murdered by some retarded iranian coastguards!

Bloody ..... !!

Iran should control such animals!

Ina lila hey wa ina ilehey rajeoon.

no problem next time we pay them back in same coin by not alerting them about jundallah terrorist..a blast of two will set the regime mind in tehran right on course!

I have been to that area recently, though not close to the border area. The border guards are very tense due to armed drug smugglers. The armed smugglers dress like civilians, acting like fisher men is also one of their methods, but they keep very advanced weaponry on them and with them. From automated rifles, to night/IR vision, to stingers, satellite phones and you name it. Each year between 3000 to 5000 Iranian border guards get killed by these armed smugglers.

I think it is unheard of to accidentally cross that border. As a person who has lived there myself, I can tell you that anyone from that area knows to stay away from the borders at a very large distance. At the sea place, chabahar and such, there is 100% fishermen and tour ships, they all know where to fish and what the routes are and where to stay away from. Iranian navy border patrol is also active there.

I would think Pakistani fishermen are similarly aware. I am not sure whether "Daily Times" is considered a good source, but Iranian media has reported nothing on the issue. Also your article does not mention a single source, "sources across the border" "have mentioned they were all shot in the head" is very dubious.

no problem next time we pay them back in same coin by not alerting them about jundallah terrorist..a blast of two will set the regime mind in tehran right on course!

please calm down somebozo

as explained by simorgh there is nothing on the subject i could read
what BATMAN is saying is not true: there is no propaganda against Pakistan about this subject
i don't know why BATMAN hates so much Iran but i cannot let him say without givinf direct source that news are anti Pakistan in Iran

Second point my friend, there is of course regrettable this kind of tension
and these people dead. I am sorry about it. I am sad fo their families, very sincerely.

Jundollah is said to be supported by Israelis, as said Dagan.
I can read in pro Israel newspaper that they say only Iran regime didn't like this group but it is not terrorist and not fanatics. They are terribly fanatics and beheading people and putting bombs this is crazy.
Please don't support this kind of people.
And we have so much problems with drug in Iran. It is a big disaster. We are cooperating and need cooperating more and more.

My experience with Iranians has not been good but I this one looks more of a smuggling thing and as mentioned above these guys have advanced weapons and in such cases security forces always freak out as is evident from the incident.

What do we have here --- Pakistanis who were praising the Iranians loftily for some remarks that were not even made are now cussing them.

Welcome to the world where everyone is to his own !

I remember reading in some threads that you guys were good friends? this incident is surprising. RIP to the dead.

Friendship has nothing to do with such actions.

The border between Iran and Balochistan is pron to drug smuggling. This menace is ruining Pakistan badly as well.

Though its a harsh step to kill people without warning. Pakistani govt should take up this issue with Iran to avoid such incidents in the future

Iran and Pakistan never ever had fruitful relationship despite being close neighbors. I can attest to that because there is never a good news between both countries. But you can say...Iran likes to be independent.

most of the Iranians are extremists or should I say dry by nature. Whenever I have spoken with them, they seemed to be living in a different world

It is understandable and I hope this incident is not repeated again :cry:

RIP

Its the poor fishermen murdered by some retarded iranian coastguards!

Bloody ..... !!

Iran should control such animals!

Ina lila hey wa ina ilehey rajeoon.[/QUOT

this is a sad news, but i think you must know this area is sensitive area and people from Afghanistan and Pakistan smuggling drug there,besides recently some spies there,(just two days ago two nuclear scientists assassinated by terrorists so coastguards are very very careful in all borders now,
first question must be addressed to people who broke the border not the coastguards.

Back
Top Bottom