What's new

Iran revolution guard shoot Pakistanis in Pakistan, yet again.

My dear Pakistani friend, if there is one country in the world Iranians don't fear, it is Pakistan. You come from a nation which has been defeated in war within two weeks, a world record. A nation which is only known for shooting at 13-year old girls in busses, and committing terrorist attacks in India or Afghanistan. Usually Iranians don't even pay attention to Pakistan at all because your country has nothing to offer. Might be wise to lower your tone and focus on begging the Chinese to give you some equipment.
@spiderkiller
Let me tell You Few things You said Pak was defeated ? Pak Defended their territory against 5 times bigger and well equipped army even when their wasnt even ready
Since You Guys Say That Pakistan has No air Force , Navy ? When You guys didnt even knew missiles At that Pakistan was deploying 3500 Km missiles
Dont Forget Your Missile tec and are you knowledge about atom is cz of Pakistan
If Pakistan is the 1 committing Terrorist attack in India and Afgh then why all the blasts are happening in Pak
None Of your so called Weapons Work Not even a single operational prototype
Gime a single proof where Iran is testing Their weapons
Your So called qaher have any 1 seen it fly no one has seen your drones Fly
when they will Fly then we can talk
Dont wana bring your Tank =)) what a piece of juke Abrhams wanabee =))

First of all the news is not verified second the source in unknown third fisherman? Come on everybody knows that anyone coming close to iran s border from pakistan is technically a terrorist we can not risk the life of our border soldiers and fourth is that most of these terrorist are trained even better than pakistany soldiers they have weapons you cant imagine so its obvious a government is supporting them obviously its pakistanys + saudis so try not to play the role of a victim here

I take it you guys sending fighters, equipment and every other possible support to Asad is counted as gifts? Pakistan supports no such covert war against Iran. Your government has openly supported the regime in Syria.

Don't get ahead of yourself, all the funding that has been tracked has been tracked to the Arab gulf states.

On topic, some strong words in private should do the job, that is if the government is up for it. On the other hand these things do happen in these sort of areas.

FYI, not even $100 can be channeled to Pakistan, without having its record in US & EU.
Actually, US leaks have lead terror attacks in Pakistan on such rumors and and fabrications and cannot work for ever, people are fooled but not every one, for the same reason, soon you shall see climax of TTP, with some drop seen, like that of OBL.
To be exact, is traced back to drug money, ransom, extortion and underworld but most of above the economic and currency collapse of Pakistan. Which was spear headed by the ruling PPP.
Without Iran's support, it was not possible for Indians to hire people and earn co-operation of Shia rulers of Afghanistan.
Weapons had been smuggled in to Pakistan, from India & Iran via Afghanistan.
Iran also provide support to terrorists in all sectarian attacks, even the one on ignorant Shias.
India lead terrorist training and all attacks on Military and co-operate in attacks on civilians.

Now you see the nexus of evil and know why this evil has been invincible by the Zardari appointed police.

We lost AWACS, worth billions of dollars and we still think that fagots like Fazal-ullah are leading this strategic war of intelligence, tech. and operation, without support from across the borders. :disagree:

My dear Pakistani friend, if there is one country in the world Iranians don't fear, it is Pakistan. You come from a nation which has been defeated in war within two weeks, a world record. A nation which is only known for shooting at 13-year old girls in busses, and committing terrorist attacks in India or Afghanistan. Usually Iranians don't even pay attention to Pakistan at all because your country has nothing to offer. Might be wise to lower your tone and focus on begging the Chinese to give you some equipment.

You don't fear anyone because no one concerns themselves with you. The only war you guys have ever fought was one where you took nearly four times as many causalities as the other side (Iraq). Yes we were beaten, but that was the one time against massive odds and in a region many miles away from a core centre. All our other wars have been stalemated, with an enemy that would pretty much decimate you in a war, had you been in our place.

We don't shoot 13 year old girls, terrorists do. Where as your mercenaries pretty much rape and kill Syrian females on the orders of your state. As for you not "bothering" about us, seriously dude you are doing us a favour as I said in my earlier post the entire world does not bother with you.....

It were your fellow countrymen that started with boosting about retaliation, parading through Tehran and dropping nuclear weapons. Not only in this thread, but in every Iranian-Pakistani thread if an incident has occurred.

Actually Salam Al Farsi triggered off this bout (see post 4). I will repeat again we do not support bloody Jundullah or whatever the hell those terrorists are called. Iran and Pakistan have been a great help to each other when it has come to taming the Baloch region.

Pakistan was founded by Shia Muhammad Ali jannah

#1) Shias are not Iran, Shias are also Pakistan. Maybe non-shias cannot be Iranian to you but Shia, Sunni, Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Parsi, any and everyone can be and is Pakistani. So if you think that someone in Pakistan was/is a Shia and hence has a direct link to Iran or that Iran or Iranians get to have a say in their affairs then I'm sorry, you can pack your country and keep it with you because Pakistani Shias are Pakistan's and all of Pakistan is their's, as is with every other religion, sect, creed, species that lives in Pakistan. Go fight your sectarian nonsense with those who care.

#2) From the mouth of the great man himself, he was just a Muslim and did not believe in these nonsensical tags that you and most of us believe in. So don't allow yourself the luxury of tagging Mr.Jinnah to anything, least of all to something as stupid as a sect, whichever one that maybe.

FYI, not even $100 can be channeled to Pakistan, without having its record in US & EU.
Actually, US leaks have lead terror attacks in Pakistan on such rumors and and fabrications and cannot work for ever, people are fooled but not every one, for the same reason, soon you shall see climax of TTP, with some drop seen, like that of OBL.
To be exact, is traced back to drug money, ransom, extortion and underworld but most of above the economic and currency collapse of Pakistan. Which was spear headed by the ruling PPP.
Without Iran's support, it was not possible for Indians to hire people and earn co-operation of Shia rulers of Afghanistan.
Weapons had been smuggled in to Pakistan, from India & Iran via Afghanistan.
Iran also provide support to terrorists in all sectarian attacks, even the one on ignorant Shias.
India lead terrorist training and all attacks on Military and co-operate in attacks on civilians.

Now you see the nexus of evil and know why this evil has been invincible by the Zardari appointed police.

We lost AWACS, worth billions of dollars and we still think that fagots like Fazal-ullah are leading this strategic war of intelligence, tech. and operation, without support from across the borders. :disagree:

#1) The contention was on the funds and support to the BLA which has been linked by our own intelligence services to the Gulf states. Iran, by destabilizing Balochistan would be digging a grave for its own cause too, and so they are not. Any other involvement Iran has in Pakistan was beyond the scope of my post. Regardless, nobody is our friend or brother, everybody is out for themselves, we must not trust anyone. We stand alone and shall fight our battles alone, the sooner we realize that the better. Our "leaders" pedal us this BS because it is them who actually need and want these patrons, the country and the nation on the other hand would do handsomely better without them. We have stood by every single Muslim nation in the world regardless of their sect. And look at what it has brought us. Point in case, this whole thread.

#2) Refrain from using terms such as 'ignorant Shias'. Since you are talking about Pakistanis it is my duty to put a leash on anyone who tries to belittle them or diss them. FYI, so is it your's.
Also, reporting your post for the idiotic prejudice it exhibits. For God's sake what is wrong with you?! These are your own people, your own brothers.

Last edited:
He was Ismaili Shia and his family was of Iranian origin

Pakistan has its roots very diverse and old Iran was not Shia, untill revolution followed by ethnic cleansing of non Shia Muslims.

When i talk about Shia, i know only one type, which we see weekly hijacking our cities and streets, in the name of religious freedom, i know no more of them, neither i see the type of Jinnah was.

What is your source of info. on Quaid?

I can only tell you, he was chosen by very religious people to lead the movement.
His funeral was lead by Allama Shabir Usmani and not by some black robe guy.
He offered his prayers with non Shia Muslims, in very non Shia way.

You don't fear anyone because no one concerns themselves with you. The only war you guys have ever fought was one where you took nearly four times as many causalities as the other side (Iraq). Yes we were beaten, but that was the one time against massive odds and in a region many miles away from a core centre. All our other wars have been stalemated, with an enemy that would pretty much decimate you in a war, had you been in our place.
No you have not.
From 1965, in each war you have lost more territory than what you gained. You lost more men than your opponent.

Pakistan has a rather bad military record.

Source used by batman is also known as pakistani fox news any other reliable source?

No you have not.
From 1965, in each war you have lost more territory than what you gained. You lost more men than your opponent.

Pakistan has a rather bad military record.
lost more men LOL prove it?
We have defeated u comprehensively in 65 in 71 we lost but in 99 we won (if territory and men is yr criteria)

But in our higher standards just gaining land and killing people r no criteria its THE objectives!!! U denied was our objectives in 99 so we accept our defeat and in 65 we denied yr objectives hence we won! Heck even yr RAW was established in 67-68 because of lack of intelligence and unaccomplished of objectives.

lost more men LOL prove it?
We have defeated u comprehensively in 65 in 71 we lost but in 99 we won (if territory and men is yr criteria)

But in our higher standards just gaining land and killing people r no criteria its THE objectives!!! U denied was our objectives in 99 so we accept our defeat and in 65 we denied yr objectives hence we won! Heck even yr RAW was established in 67-68 because of lack of intelligence and unaccomplished of objectives.
Friend, even in 65, Pakistan started the war with the objective of capturing Kashmir.
They ended up defending(successfully) Lahore. Tell me. Whose objective was denied?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom