What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Maybe you haven't come across any Iranian courteous to you because you have been talking about "takfiri Iranian puppets".

And herein is an interesting point...neither in Pakistan nor Turkey will people take offense if you criticize their governments; unless they are die-hard fanatical supporters of that particular political party.

And herein is an interesting point...neither in Pakistan nor Turkey will people take offense if you criticize their governments; unless they are die-hard fanatical supporters of that particular political party.

Not really. I've got quite a bit of criticism of Iran's government. But supporting "takfiris" is not one of them, because they don't support takfiris.

Not really. I've got quite a bit of criticism of Iran's government. But supporting "takfiris" is not one of them, because they don't support takfiris.

Ok, let me say this once again since you don't seem to get the distinction.

Pakistanis and Turks may may disagree with your views on the particular political party in power in their countries. But they do not think that your views of their government, have any link with your views of them as people, and practically no link with them as individuals.

Ok, let me say this once again since you don't seem to get the distinction.

Pakistanis and Turks may may disagree with your views on the particular political party in power in their countries. But they do not think that your views of their government, have any link with your views of them as people, and practically no link with them as individuals.

Yes, Pakistanis and Turks seem to be quite reasonable about at least this.

Which is more that canbe said about places like Saudi in which Iranians and/or Shias as a people are openly referred to as "Rafidah" (rejects).

Man Arabim nam keshide. Tarjomash ro ham mizashti.
جریانش اینه که چند تا نظامی درجه دار عربستان به رییس مجلس نامه نوشتن که اهداف عملیات نظامی عربستان در یمن هنوز انجام نشده و فرستادن نیروی زمینی به سوریه کاره اشتباهی هست

http://www.dolatebahar.com/view/222...2015-انسان-به-فضا-بفرستد-عملا-از-بین-رفته-است

@mohsen @Chevil

Vali khob ke chi. Airbus kharidim, mikhahim beshim Dubai, hoorah.

Adam mikhad zar zar geryeh kone.
صد در صد موافقم، هر بار که این اخبار رو میخونم بیشتر دپرس میشم
و بدبختانه تر جو خفقانی هست که در کشور راه انداختن و هی تو مخ مردم میکنن که سکوت در برابر این فجایع به معنی حمایت از دولت هست
طرف توی همین فروم برگشته میگه صداش رو درنیارید تا طرفدارای احمدی نژاد خوشحال نشن، حالا گیرم که همه طرفدارای احمد نژادم مردن، این واسه شما صنعت هوا فضا میشه؟

گند کار اینجاست

جذب دانشمندان فضایی ایران توسط امارات

پس فردا که امارات صنعت فضایی راه انداخت ، آقایون اصلاح طلب میاند می گند » ببینید ، ما حتی از امارات هم پائین تریم که نتونستیم هیچ کاری کنیم ، »

http://www.dolatebahar.com/view/222...2015-انسان-به-فضا-بفرستد-عملا-از-بین-رفته-است

@mohsen @Chevil

Vali khob ke chi. Airbus kharidim, mikhahim beshim Dubai, hoorah.

Adam mikhad zar zar geryeh kone.

من یادمه جواب این پست رو داده بودم ...

نکته ی جالب اینجاست که به خاطر تصفیه ای که توی صنایع هسته ای کردند ، اکثر دانشمندها و تکنییسن های کاربلد که مخالف سیمان کاری بودن ، از کار برکنار شدن ...
نمی تونستند که از گرسنگی بمیرن یا زنشون رو بفرستن روسپی گری کنه ، برای همین اکثریت مطلقشون به خارج از کشور رفتند ...

Yani in Akbar Shah beh distane khodesh ham rahm nemikone. Bayad beheshun yada vari kone keh reyse asli ki hast

357089_641.jpg

Mimune mesle Bozorg Agha

09651434498215102a.jpg

Anybody here watches Walking Dead series? Man I was barely breathing watching episode 9. Its best episode yet to this day.

It might sound too late to ask, but I am really wondering what is your motivation behind being a firm supporter of Asad? I understand you take the position that the Iranian government is taking. But isn't the human cost way too much to keep ignoring the blood bath that is taking place? Isn't possible for you to be a "humanist" in respect of this conflict? I don't blame some religious Iranians here (without mentioning names) as they are being victimized by the current Iranian regime's representation of Shia Islam (and such claimed representation, is, in the best case scenario an arguable one). If we had a different Shia government in Iran, it could easily take another route all together in respect of Asad.

I don't know if you are a Shia believer or not, but I know that you are "culturally" Shia at least. I already understood your hints to avoid questioning your religious convictions. But apart from religion and ethnicity, the Syrain Civil War has already escalated to a ridiculously intolerable level of cruelty. I was walking around Sulimaniyah District in Riyadh about an hour ago, and found 2 Syrian ladies with a little child begging. That what made me write this post to you as its idea went through my mind while I was driving home.

It might sound too late to ask, but I am really wondering what is your motivation behind being a firm supporter of Asad? I understand you take the position that the Iranian government is taking. But isn't the human cost way too much to keep ignoring the blood bath that is taking place? Isn't possible for you to be a "humanist" in respect of this conflict? I don't blame some religious Iranians here (without mentioning names) as they are being victimized by the current Iranian regime's representation of Shia Islam (and such claimed representation, is, in the best case scenario an arguable one). If we had a different Shia government in Iran, it could easily take another route all together in respect of Asad.

I don't know if you are a Shia believer or not, but I know that you are "culturally" Shia at least. I already understood your hints to avoid questioning your religious convictions. But apart from religion and ethnicity, the Syrain Civil War has already escalated to a ridiculously intolerable level of cruelty. I was walking around Sulimaniyah District in Riyadh about an hour ago, and found 2 Syrian ladies with a little child begging. That what made me write this post to you as its idea went through my mind while I was driving home.
The humanity is dead in them because like I said before they are not different from the Sunnis who support saddam because he is sunni and hate bashar because he is an alawite the same goes for the iranian members who fought against the Ba'ath in Iraq for 8 years but they support the same filth in Syria

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom