What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Episode 10 already released last night.

@Full Moon
I think @mohsen reply coincides with my own:

Add Bahrain and Yemen too. How come you want the 'suffering' end and demand the rule of majority, but send your soldiers to oppress fully peaceful protesters in Bahrain?

So excuse me if can't take your question seriously, even if i want to.

LoL.

مدیرمسؤول دو روزنامه اصولگرای کیهان و اصلاح طلب شرق امشب به برنامه نگاه یک می آیند

ایسنا: به منظور بررسی جایگاه و اهمیت پنجمین دوره انتخابات مجلس خبرگان رهبری و دهمین دوره انتحابات مجلس شورای اسلامی، حسین شریعتمداری مدیرمسؤول روزنامه کیهان و مهدی رحمانیان مدیر مسؤول روزنامه شرق امشب با حضور در برنامه نگاه یک، دیدگاه دو طیف اصولگرا و اصلاح طلب به انتخابات جمعه، هفتم اسفند را تبیین می کنند.

در آستانه انتخابات روز جمعه خبرگان رهبری و شورای اسلامی، ویژه برنامه نگاه یک، به تهیه کنندگی حسن نهضت هر شب حوالی ساعت 23:15 به روی آنتن شبکه یک خواهد رفت.

@Full Moon For god sake don't you think as saudi that the attitude of Wahhabism affected the calm mood and attitude of the saudis?.
لا حل لمشاكل هذا العالم البائس إلا بولاية أهل البيت وإقامة مافرض على الثقلين أجمع من إمامتهم وانتظار خروج القائم هو الفوز العظيم لمن شهده أو أعان عليه

Hey dear @haman10 do you know what "Hb Electrophoresis" means ... it's been recommended in a blood test ... I gave it a shot and searched .. it's about blood cells and anemia .. just wanted to know is it important and serious?
your doctor probably wants to rule out minor thalassemia

its nothing serious at all . first they order a CBC which shows the exact counts of your blood cells .

there is a indicator called MCV . when its low they suspect 2 diseases : 1- iron deficiency (this is more probable if you are a female patient) 2- minor thalassemia

Note : this is the most probable causation of his test order , there might be other causes and he might suspected those as well . but those are unlikely .

i have minor thalessemia :D none of those diseases are concerning at all .

either way what would really help is that you take a pic of your CBC test and post it here if you want (make sure you crop it before you post it so that your name and personal info is covered )

and if you don't , be sure that your doctor takes very good care of you ;)

All in all , nothing concerning here .

relax ;)

your doctor probably wants to rule out minor thalassemia

its nothing serious at all . first they order a CBC which shows the exact counts of your blood cells .

there is a indicator called MCV . when its low they suspect 2 diseases : 1- iron deficiency (this is more probable if you are a female patient) 2- minor thalassemia

Note : this is the most probable causation of his test order , there might be other causes and he might suspected those as well . but those are unlikely .

i have minor thalessemia :D none of those diseases are concerning at all .

either way what would really help is that you take a pic of your CBC test and post it here if you want (make sure you crop it before you post it so that your name and personal info is covered )

and if you don't , be sure that your doctor takes very good care of you ;)

All in all , nothing concerning here .

relax ;)

Doc, no genetic counselling? :D

Doc, no genetic counselling? :D
lol :D

@raptor22 bro , if your diagnosis of minor-thalessemia was confirmed , and if your wife also has the same disease , you might need to pay a lot of money to make sure that your kid won't have thalassemia major , which is a bad bad disease .

again , nothing concerning . but 2 things :

1- don't get her pregnant without paying a visit to royan institute

2- you'll have to spend some amount of money :D

if you do pay a visit to royan institute , you'll be 100% safe and you don't need to worry about shit .

again , this is only assuming that your wife has the same thing , if not , you're all Good .

too many ifs here @Daneshmand :D no need for counseling after all :D

The humanity is dead in them because like I said before they are not different from the Sunnis who support saddam because he is sunni and hate bashar because he is an alawite the same goes for the iranian members who fought against the Ba'ath in Iraq for 8 years but they support the same filth in Syria
Sorry, I fail to understand where is that similarity that you are talking about?

That group of Sunnis (why do we call them Sunnis or even Arabs? Let's call them Saudi Arabia and its gang, shall we?) were backing an aggressor who had invaded our country without any provocation from our side. In my mind it was more of a racist attempt to subdue Iranians once and for all. What Saddam was doing to his people was least of anyone's concern.

On the other side, we have and ally of Iran whose government was elected by majority of its people. Under the rule of the same government it used to have the most educated population in Arab World. It has been invaded by a bunch of bandits, majority of whom are not even Syrian, that are being supported by Saudi Arabia and its gang only because its current government is an ally of Iran. That government has asked for Iran's help and Iran is providing it. Same way that Iraq asked for Iran's help and we helped them otherwise according to the Iraq's officials, Baghdad was ran over by ISIS.

So as you can see, nothing has changed on Iran's side. And apparently nothing has changed on the Saudi Arabia and its gangs' side either. We still are fighting against the aggressor and Saudi Arabia and its gangs are supporting the aggressor.

Back
Top Bottom