What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

384278_10153430933058603_8555476571289728098_n.jpg

@xenon54 @T-123456

Guys, i didn't want to cause fuss in the Turkish section. :)

We are expecting a baby. :D

Congratulations, you will soon become Ata Sinan. :D If I marry, I'd prefer few years without a baby, maybe 3 years would do. :D

@raptor22 hey bro. Sorry if it took me so long responding. It has to do with the fact that I've got no F-ing life and i spend most of it in hospitals nowadays. My life fvcking sucks :D

Well bro where do we start. Firstly as i said you've got little to worry about but low amounts of iron in a healthy adult male in Iran is abnormal. Your iron levels should not be depleted.

If they are, and thats an if here, you must be losing your iron somehow. Most probable cause is by GI bleeding. We've gotta make sure that you are not losing blood in your GI system. This is not concerning so don't think about it at all. Brother Daneshmand thinks that an occult blood test is enough. One of my teachers though told me some 2yrs ago that in these cases we should do both just to be safe. Cause colonoscopy is the gold standard

Either way, take a chill pill bro :D we are not there yet.

Your doctor should indeed order electrophoresis and Ferritin / TIBC first.

What i said was just a very wild guess and is not credible

تعامل بیشتر :

چرخ اعتدال و توسعه کمر قشر محروم جامعه را شکست

سیاست های غلط دولت بزرگترین شرکت واگن سازی را تعطیل کرد

در حالیکه کارگران واگن پارس، بزرگترین کارخانه خودروی ریلی در خاورمیانه به دلیل مشکلات مالی روزها را به تجمع و اعتراض می گذرانند، فعالان اقتصادی دولت یازدهم قرارداد واردات ۵ هزار واگن از روسیه را امضا کردند
کسی میخواد مثال سوزن بیاره؟

She/He is just 5 weeks now. :) Went to Ultrasound today, it's like a tiny spot. :)

I see you saved your good news for our section even though we are such back stabbers!

Congrats! Sleep while you can body!

Have you ever heard of the story of those men in a dark room trying to figure out the truth, everyone approaching the ultimate reality from his angel of worldview, and concluding it as per his own observation, but when the light was bestowed, the truth was revealed as a one. I can very much see that we were both talking the same in different interpretations, but at the very end the basics of the conclusions of the story were always the same.
Now that we know, we were broadcasting on the same band of frequencies, lets talk about future, as it's what matters the most and it's the point where in presence of all the possible respects and regards we may opt to fall for different category of future strategies.
But before that let me thank again for the nice literature you wrote on your post, it was quite somehow an acceptable review of the history of philosophical thoughts, very close in content to what Durant represents in his book the story of philosophy.
As a medic you are likely more prone to opt an strategy of never lose the hope, you might clinch into a consolation scenario, containing a list of never ending ifs, you might stay hopeful of what we call negligible possibilities and review dramatic plots, as in, if we start planning like Japanese and work hard like Germans and manage like Americans and plan strategies like Brits and ,... we might one day be able to fill the ever increasing gap in a century, you might talk about how far reaching that possibility might sound but you still are eager to save the scenario in the corner of your mind.
Consider it the case, here would be the point were we might opt for different of ways, turned down the possibilities of the unknowns and unseens (worlds), the engineering minds, would go for the idea of considering this life as a gifted one shot chance, too short to be ruined for the persuasion of near zero possibilities, so to make it as clear as possible in the most indirect of the forms ever :lol:, consider a case where a patient is brought with a hope of less than one percent of surviving, no one would ever blame a doctor if he chose to use all the means to dig for that near zero probability, as the same as no one would ever be found not to blame an engineer if he chose to perform to save a near crumbling building with a one percent chance of surviving.
Turn Iran into the purified extract of all the praised features of Japan, Germany, USA, China,India and so on and on and I wouldn't be eyeing for a difference to be taken place in no less than a millennium, as you should very well know somethings are just not to be changed over the night and would take a very long time to heal, let alone an Iran in it's current form that not just is moving toward filling the gaps but is descending in a record ever increasing pace just to form a more widening one.
Same diagnosis, different conclusions.

You see, that is what I am talking about. Your arguments are Sophist and not philosophical. We do not need any strategy. We do not need any prosperity. We do not need to be pessimist or optimist, assigning percentages of success to this or that.

What we need is something completely different which I hoped you would understand after all these discussions we have had. See this is what is happening in our universities in absence of any philosophy, for example:

Student or researcher 1: Farda kelas electronic daram

Student or researcher 2: Leila jozveh electronic ro dishab az otagh khabeh ostad kesh rafteh. emtehan az hamon jozveh miad, yadet nareh az Leila fanari in jozvah ro begiri

Student or researcher 3: Man Leila fanari o mishnasam beh kesi chizi nemideh bayad aval chizi behesh bedi badesh azash chizi begiri

Student or researcher 4: Hala hamin ketabo mikhonim, ya ali migim va emtehano midim badesh bebinim chi misheh

Student or researcher 5: Man keh moshkeli nadarm Naghdi va Shariatmadari familamon hastan va man ghabol besham ya nasham, raes hamaton am. Leila fanari ham misheh monshi khodam.

Student or researcher 6: Man ostad o mishnasam, adam badi nist. Damesho bebini ghabol mishi.

This is what happens in a Western university in descending order from Aristotle to Descartes to Spinoza to Hume to Kant to Popper to Nietzsche (happening in a university bar over wine and beer) :

Student or researcher 1: What is electronics?

Student or researcher 2: Does it even really exist? Or is it just an illusion? Maybe there is something deeper which on the surface we perceive as electronics but in reality there is something more fundamental underneath?

Student or researcher 3: Friends, what you guys are doing here is divine. It is holy. Your questions are prayers and praise of God. Carry on and discover even more.

Student or researcher 4: We have to go and do some experiments. If we are to find the truth about electronics, we have to get real about it.

Student or researcher 5: Before we start our experimentation, maybe we already have an apriori, we have to see what we already know about this electronics. And move towards experimentation from our apriori.

Student or researcher 6: And we should not forget whatever we find through our experimentation should be falsifiable. If not, we might get fooled.

[Student or researcher 7 enters into the bar screaming: Did you guys hear the news? God is dead. God is dead. We murdered Him.] :o:

I do not think you have understood what I am putting forward here. I feel alone like this song right now :D

Thanks a lot dear Haman .. Your patients are very lucky to have you as their doctor .. :enjoy:
Honestly I've got no idea what those tests are about whatsoever but I shall bring all of them up once I visit my doctor asap.... actually regarding Iron deficiency I was taking "FEFOL" pills during high school unfortunately it didn't help me at all so I dropped it, it got my red hemoglobin from 10.9 to 11 .. I think I'm gonna die ... :hang3:
just one more Q how can colonoscopy help me out here?

Thanks dear @Daneshmand .. I shall take all these recommendations seriously one by one ...
I was kidding no one would ran away in such a situation actually it's redonkulous who does that ?:lol: but in that case I mean a "rich daddy" isn't an important factor over here if you love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with her as lovebirds nothing could stop you ...rich daddy could be seen as a accelerator and catalyst in this process & synthesis but it can not change the quiddity of love ...

You have to follow up, do the tests, make sure you have a good doctor examining you. And we are all here to support you. No need to worry. As @haman10 said, there are alot of if's here. Once you do the tests, then many if's would become simplified.

On a lighter note, science says physiological love will be over within a year of marriage. Then in midst of a storm when your ship is taking water, it is better to have a rich father-in-law whom you can call and say : "The ship is taking water, send your big navy. This is a SOS. I need a new ship". You: :D Father-in-Law: :confused: Wifey: :wave:

تولید این تراشه ها نیازمند ترکیب چند علم مختلف با هم در یک مجتمع هست .. از فیزیک و شیمی گرفته تا نانو و الکترونیک .... الان هم که کلا رفتن به سمت گرافین در این زمینه و ما اندر خم کوچه و بن بست اولیم ...من خودم به شخصه سعی کردم کسی رو که در این زمینه قدرت عمل دارد و میتونه یک سازمان عریض و طوبل رو به این سمت هدایت کنه (در سطح ریاست جمهوری) متقاعد کنم تا در این راه قدم بردارند سرمایه گذاری کنند حداقل ایده اش روعلارغم علاقه طرف و تلاش من مقاومت زیاد .. نشد .. انگار کسی علاقه ای به این مسادل ندارد و من باید بنشینم ببینم چین و هنوستان هم "سیلیکون ولی " شون رو بسازن و دارن جای آمریکا رو هم با جذب نخبگان در آمریکا می گیرند و ما هنوز درگیر مسائل روزانه هستیم .... :undecided::(

Baba ina aslan adam nistan keh.

Ina hanoz beh falsafeh zartosh naresidan. Hanoz tafavoteh beyneh truth and lie ro nafahmidan. Taraf neveshteh engilis az ghareh oropa "technology" vared mikardeh onam dar gharn 15. Aslan engar na engar keh Hume az engelestan boodeh, ya Newton va Boyle egilisi bodan.

Engar na engar keh niroyeh moharekei enghelab sana'ati motor bokhar ekhera keshvar engilis boodeh. Engar na engar keh in engilis bood keh tejarat az rahe oghianos ro ba ekhtera Marine Chronometer va kard. Engar na engar keh Faraday egilisi boodeh.

Dorogha shon enghadr shakh-dar hast keh adam mimoneh chi javab bedeh. Intor harf mizanan engar keh in theoria dar eghtesad ro ajdad ina neveshtan. Engar na engar keh koleh elm eghtesad dar jadal ba moshkelat gharbia neveshteh shodeh va rabti beh ma nadareh hala cheh Adam Smith ya Karl Marx.

In faghat baladan dorogh began.

تعامل بیشتر :

چرخ اعتدال و توسعه کمر قشر محروم جامعه را شکست

سیاست های غلط دولت بزرگترین شرکت واگن سازی را تعطیل کرد

کسی میخواد مثال سوزن بیاره؟

Khob boro tolid kon. Chera negh mizani. Boro tolid kon.

In seh nafaro bebin. In 3 nafar Intel ro dorost kardan va tolideshon ro to ham estefadeh mikoni mesleh baghieh donya:

Andy_Grove_Robert_Noyce_Gordon_Moore_1978_edit.jpg

To ham tolid kon.

Ageh mitoni tolid kon.

Beh jayeh dorogh-goyi boro tolid kon.

امروز افتخار آشنایی با یه مشت از گنگسترهایی رو که دولت روحانی تایید صلاحیت کرده رو داشتیم
یه بنده خدایی تو خانواده با یکی ازنامزدهای نمایندگی تصادف کرده بود بعد دارو دسته و نوچه های طرف ریخته بودن رو سرش و خودش و ماشینش رو داغون کردن
شاید بعدا عکساش رو براتون گذاشتم

Khob boro tolid kon. Chera negh mizani. Boro tolid kon.

In seh nafaro bebin. In 3 nafar Intel ro dorost kardan va tolideshon ro to ham estefadeh mikoni mesleh baghieh donya:

Andy_Grove_Robert_Noyce_Gordon_Moore_1978_edit.jpg

To ham tolid kon.

Ageh mitoni tolid kon.

Beh jayeh dorogh-goyi boro tolid kon.
خوب اگر ما تولید کنیم، پس این دلالا و واسطه هایی که از تعامل با دنیا ارتزاق میکنن خرج سفرهای تفریحیشون با هواپیماهای لوکس 350 و 380 رو از کجا بیارن؟

خوب اگر ما تولید کنیم، پس این دلالا و واسطه هایی که از تعامل با دنیا ارتزاق میکنن خرج سفرهای تفریحیشون با هواپیماهای لوکس 350 و 380 رو از کجا بیارن؟

Manzoret hamon baradaran ghachaghchi fogheh osolgerayeh khodemon eh, keh raes jomhor osolgerayeh monharef az dasteshon beh azab omadeh bood?

Goftam behet. Boro bachehai mamlekato basij kon keh yeh motor turbofan besazan. Varna keh in hafaya to arzesheh "pashm kham" ham nadaran. Oon rooznameh keyhane shariatmadari royeh mashinai chaap amrikai, japoni va almani chap misheh. Behesh az ghol ma bego, keh baseh digeh in dorogh-goyi. Boro mashin chap khodeto tolid kon na inkeh az amrika va alman mashin vared koni badesh hey dorogh va chert benevisi bahash.

Az processor intel estefadeh mikoni keh toyeh rajanews chert benivisi. Khejalat ham nemikeshi. Boro aval abzar dorogh-nevisit ro khodet tolid kon badesh az digaran eyb begir.

Back
Top Bottom