What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

در جریان که هستین ان شائالله
هنوز سویفتمون تو تحریمه

I donno if its important for you to know that those stats are completely false and have zero credibility, or no you were looking for a means to troll.

But scientifically speaking the real numbers with all countries involved is much higher and 77 for South Africa is a retarded score or 84 for Iran is equivalent of Siri and so on.

There are no accurate ways to measure IQ.

IQ basically means how well you can adapt to different situations and how do you cope with difficult ones.

If you're in a situation that you need to have a mathematical mind, you need to cope with it.

در جریان که هستین ان شائالله
هنوز سویفتمون تو تحریمه
ما به فکر برجام 3 هستیم ، مگه نمی دونی سوال پرسیدن و حرف زدن از گذشته ممنوع هست .... برجام اونقدر قدیمی شده که به کتاب های درسی هم اضافه شده .

You are ignorant as well .... IQ has nothing with "knowledge" and "knowing something" .... and of curse those Ranking are not valid ...

Oh wow, I click on this thread for the first time in ages and the first comment I see is by a Turk... you guys really like annoying us, don't you?

Because they never did it for "prosperity". Prosperity came out as just a positive side effect of what they were doing. This is the problem with people in societies who never understood what knowledge or its quest really are. We see only the fruit of the knowledge. We only limit themselves to the application of that knowledge. Such is not the case with the people you referred to. Their quest for knowledge was genuinely a quest, and purely to satisfy their own singular self that they have discovered something new and understood abit more.

This concept by and large does not exist among Iranians (and many other nations). When such individuals apply themselves to prove for a thousandth time that the general relativity is true (or not), thinking about ways to detect gravitational waves, spending decades to perfect the technology and finally detecting the gravitational wave, they are not doing it to make you "prosperous". Not at all. But if prosperity does come out of it (often it does), so much the better. But the original quest had nothing to do with prosperity.

I had told you before (did you forget again?!) that the current educational system in the world comes from Greek gymnasium, a place where Greek men used to go for SELF improvement and to become individually LIBERATED from ignorance and that is why the curriculum there used to be called Liberal Arts (which we still call it by the same name). Even the subjects which were being taught some 3000 years ago in Greek gymnasium are pretty much the same in schools nowadays.

The current knowledge and its diversification you see around yourself, took some 3000 years to be developed from almost nothingness to its current state. It is a monumental job. It has enabled a tiny organism on the face of a small planet around a below average size star to look up at the universe and understand it, choreograph it and about to predict its future.

You can theoretically put forward a proposition that the same could be done in 300 years if such and such and IF IF IF and IF had been done this way or that way. It won't matter from our perspective. Since we had no part in creation of this knowledge. Even if it had taken 30,000 years, we would come here 27,000 years later and put forward a proposition that it could have all been done in 3000 years. The important point to recognize here is your lack of contribution to this body of knowledge. It should not be if this all should have been done in past by "Them". That would be like an impotent man who can not get it up, but raises objection to a capable man about to get married at 31 years old, saying: "why didn't you get married at 19? Now it is too late!".

That education system that you are seeing also was invented and perfected by "Them". It was not handed to them by anyone else. It is yet another tool they have invented to serve themselves and help them in their quest for knowledge.

With all due respect from bottom of my heart, I am still not sure if you understand what knowledge or its quest truly are.

Part of the definition of an intellectual is to opine on diverse subjects related to the society, which are often not his/her expertise. This then allows a society to remain humane, instead of becoming a robotic assembly line, where no one knows (or does not even want to know), what is going on in the rest of world. This includes economy, military, culture and national capabilities. The extent to which this intellectualism is tolerated and is able to function without causing damage to society, shows the advanced nature of civility of that society and culture.

Iran ham natonesteh es sisad "boomi" ya jokeh sisado sizdah ro beh sar anjam beresoneh chonkeh dar Iran Losev vojod nadareh. When a president in US or a prime minister in UK, order something to be done, motma'en bash keh na tanha Losev-hai ona tavanayeh anjam in dastorha ro daran balkeh hata az in dastorha faratar ham miran va dar heyn anjam vazifeh char ta kashf va panja ta ekhtera digam rosh mikonan, keh deleh doktorhai vatani ma khonak sheh :D

Take this example. A couple of physicists in a Western company are tasked to build an antenna for microwave communication. When they build the antenna, there is this noise in microwave channel that does not go away and interferes with their communication. That is how they discover residual microwave background radiation left over from the Big Bang. These physicists were then awarded Noble prize in physics.

Inja raees jomhor dastor mideh migeh badbakhta mikhan maro bombaran konan mesleh Liby, bichareh mishim, berin yeh jangandeh dorost konin, Losev-hai ma kashf va ekhtera keh door, hata ba moghava natonestan maket 1:1 dorost konan. Rahbar mamlekat 7 saal pish dastor mideh migeh bichareha mikhan bezanan maro, berin yeh system defayi dorost konin. kashf va ekhtera keh cheh arz konam, raftan yeh chandta copy az systemhai daheh 60 dorost kardan va hanoz toyeh es sisad daheh 70 esh mondan.

Rahbar rosieh agar in dastor ro dadeh bood, ta alan Losev-hai roosi chand technology no' ham balash ekhtera kardeh bodan. Ageh rahbar amrika in dastor ro dadeh bood beh mellatesh ta alan Losev-hai amrikai chandta kashf dar physic, shimi, zist va riazi ham balayeh haftsad ta ekhtera royeh on system defayi mizashtan tahvileh rahbareshon midadan.

====================

@New

I had asked you about it in previous page. The answer is, yes it is possible to make a discovery in physics using scotch tape and pencils and win a Noble prize: WATCH: You can make 'wonder material' graphene in your own home - ScienceAlert

Or at least come close to it. The Noble prize for physics in 2010 was awarded for making Graphene. Something that can be made at home using scotch tape and pencil.

My dear friend, let me present once again my greatest of gratitude for the time and effort, there are people here (@Full Moon as an example ) that unfortunately can't understand that popular attractiveness and usefulness are usually two opposing poles of a rod in discussions, or else you would have seen social philosophers in abundance around.
Also I'd like to clarify another popular misunderstanding I do witness regularly (once again take @Full Moon as an example ), that someone with enough free time is called upon in rebuking voices, while that's the most stupidest of mindsets, as you would witness the biggest of businessmen and university professors are usually in command of majority of their time using it for their hobby and are mastering their time, while construction workers and low level employee labors are always and usually in short of their free time, hence someone specially in older ages that is capable of enjoying more of his daily time in whatever he feels hobby is more possibly categorized among the elite and successful men not vice versa.

Now lets get back to the topic,
So dear @Daneshmand, you believe that the current boom in scientific products and west's unprecedented recent surge of quest for social and environmental prosperity, is just the end result of their efficient competent millenniums old educational and training philosophy nourished only in recent era, and not a restructuring in their approach toward constructing a fresh point of worldview during their age of enlightenment.
So you are suggesting that their age of enlightenment was an inevitable era in their constant line of evolution and not a redefinition of their approach toward analyzing the universe?
I believe if this is your point, then you have no choice but to accept the millenniums of intellectual and wisdom distance among the backward middle eastern societies and first world residence as I can't see even 2500's years old Plato's and Aristotle's yet be born among these third world nations, and so you have no other choice but to lose all your hope at least for the next couple of millenniums to come.

@xenon54 don't answer them, mate.

It started with an Iranian insulting our people.... leave it like that. That's their quality.

And Iranians don't quote me.....as we all know that after 5 Iranians insults, Serpi will come and clean the thread, let's do him a favor and don't start it all.

Highly intelligent response from a .... whatever you are. :coffee:

It ain't matter what size it is....what matters is how you use it ! :whistle:

If we are going with rankings, then we beat you guys were it really counts

Worldwide Penis Survey – Where Does Your Country Hang?

14.55 cm for Iran and a tiny, itsy bitsy 14.11 cm for you Turks. :rap: *drops mic*

61263096.jpg

@xenon54 @XenoEnsi-14 @Blue Marlin ! :lol:

@xenon54 don't answer them, mate.

It started with an Iranian insulting our people.... leave it like that. That's their quality.

And Iranians don't quote me.....as we all know that after 5 Iranians insults, Serpi will come and clean the thread, let's do him a favor and don't start it all.
They always insult us but we become the trolls when they get their answer. :coffee:

If we are going with rankings, then we beat you guys were it really counts

Worldwide Penis Survey – Where Does Your Country Hang?

14.55 cm for Iran and a tiny, itsy bitsy 14.11 cm for you Turks. :rap: *drops mic*
If you are interested in the subect then im gonna complete it for you. :)

4923_THUMB_IPAD.jpg

Last edited:
They always insult us but we become the trolls when they get their answer. :coffee:

Yes, those notorious crying dramas which are such a famous part of life in Iran. And when you look into the origins of how it began, it turns out that they usually begin it, but quickly claim persecution when they can't take it anymore...

Remember the Ayatollah and his 'we have been forced to drink poison'...and how did you arrive at that juncture?

Yes, those notorious crying dramas which are such a famous part of life in Iran. And when you look into the origins of how it began, it turns out that they usually begin it, but quickly claim persecution when they can't take it anymore...

Remember the Ayatollah and his 'we have been forced to drink poison'...and how did you arrive at that juncture?
I dont like generalizing, there are reasonable Iranians in the forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom