i saw this interview of power metal band aggband
and this girl who heads this faggy band called mortad or murtad
damn it be nice sometimes to see a non faggy local bands from middle east

oh my god
death metal,prog metal,ambient black metal
hit lieks on all their facebooks
but wow that documentry on metal music
GLOBAL METAL they go out of US,EUROPE to MIDDLE EAST,INDIA AND MALAYSIA etc
they said that playing metal ok in iran.you couldn't sing the lyrics but could play the music live.i mean like ?i do know this though rock was banned by imam khomeni i see why he did that cux at times they tend to be on the faggy side and hence pop punk fags THE CLASH
came up with stupid *** song ROCK THE KASBA
btw tell me how many metal bands do you have?
is it just in the big cities,tehran etc cux here in PAKISTAN we have the same thing metal concerts and bands in only big cities like STATE and PROVINCIAL CAPITAL.

DISTURBS A SHIT BAND

Now black metal is liek the most crappy of all metal
how does this guy play black in iran?
black is highly anti religious.
i dont even try the non satanic black non anti religious blak metal bands
damn it's though being a muslim and metalhead
so much contradiction and at tiems these bands tend to be really faggy and biased
i didn't follow rock & metal news over the last few years, so i have no answers for you

Last edited:
تحریم هسته ای تموم شد حالا تحریمای موشکی شروع شد! تحویل بگیرین

http://www.dana.ir/News/573468.html

http://www.bultannews.com/fa/news/3...ن-موثر-باشد-رئیس-جمهور-مانعی-ایجاد-نخواهد-کرد

با امریکایی ها باید از موضع قدرت صحبت کرد نه خنده و ریسه رفتن. نتیجش میشه این. لااقل ما قبل از مذاکرات تحریمای موشکی نداشیم!!!

ظریف مچکریم روحانی مچکریم.

تحریم هسته ای تموم شد حالا تحریمای موشکی شروع شد! تحویل بگیرین

http://www.dana.ir/News/573468.html

http://www.bultannews.com/fa/news/3...ن-موثر-باشد-رئیس-جمهور-مانعی-ایجاد-نخواهد-کرد

با امریکایی ها باید از موضع قدرت صحبت کرد نه خنده و ریسه رفتن. نتیجش میشه این. لااقل ما قبل از مذاکرات تحریمای موشکی نداشیم!!!

ظریف مچکریم روحانی مچکریم.

احتمالا توی این مورد هم ظریف و حسن می روند و « تنش زدایی » می کنند ...

1019687982.jpg

All hail the Sultan.

:D

Last edited:

afsharid_dynasty_1736_-_1802_ad.png

Btw Nader Shah was racist against bedouin Saudis too. He sent his army to Arabia and captured a great number of Saudis in every time and brought them to Iran and made them to wear scarfs to despise them.

Last edited by a moderator:
پاسخ سرد و تمسخرآمیز اسرائیل به نازکِشی اردوغان
دفتر نخست‌وزیر رژیم صهیونیستی به درخواست ضمنی رئیس جمهور ترکیه برای عادی‌سازی روابط با این رژیم، پاسخی سرد و توام با تمسخر داد.
به گزارش مشرق، رژیم صهیونیستی به درخواست ضمنی «رجب طیب اردوغان» رئیس‌جمهور ترکیه برای گرم شدن روابط با این رژیم جواب سرد و توام با تمسخر داد.

رئیس جمهور ترکیه دوشنبه هفته جاری در اظهار نظری گفته است که عادی سازی روابط بین ترکیه و اسرائیل فواید زیادی برای منطقه دارد. به نوشته وبگاه «دبکا فابل»، تل آویو و آنکارا گفت‌وگو برای خرید گاز از اسرائیل را آغاز کرده‌اند و تقلای ترکیه برای روابط گرم با اسرائیل به خاطر پیشنهاد فوری در خرید گاز است که چندی قبل (8 دسامبر) در قالب یک مقاله بلندی در روزنامه ترکیه‌ای دیلی صباح منتشر شد که در آن مشخص شد «یوسی کوهن» رئیس فعلی موساد به شدت در پی مذاکره با آنکارا برای عقد یک قرارداد بوده است (جزئیات بیشتر).

بر اساس گزارش خبرگزاری فلسطینی «سما»، در واکنش به این اظهارات اردوغان، دفتر «بنیامین نتانیاهو» در اظهاراتی سرد و توام با تمسخر اعلام کرد تل‌آویو به دنبال تقویت روابط با یونان و قبرص است.

منابع سیاسی عالیرتبه صهیونیست نیز گفتند اسرائیل به دعوت اردوغان توجهی نخواهد کرد خصوصا اینکه سخنان وی مشروط بوده است.

در همین راستا، «آلکسیس سیپراس» نخست‌وزیر یونان قرار است هفته جاری در رأس هیاتی عالیرتبه وارد فلسطین اشغالی شود و درباره تقویت روابط مشترک صحبت کنند.

دفتر نتانیاهو همچنین افزود با آغاز سال جاری (2016) ، نتانیاهو و سیپراس با «نیکوس آناستاسیادیس» رئیس‌جمهوری قبرس دیدار سه‌جانبه در قبرس خواهند داشت.

Nader Shah Quote: Life of every 2 Iranian soldiers = 1000 donkey t soldiers [Ottoman soldiers]

afsharid_dynasty_1736_-_1802_ad.png

Btw Nader Shah was racist against bedouin Saudis too. He sent his army to Arabia and captured a great number of Saudis in every time and brought them to Iran and made them to wear scarfs to despise them and show they are nothing but pu.sies.

Nader Shah came from the Qereqlu clan of the Oghuz Turkic Afshar tribe. They came from Central Asia in what is today Turkmenistan. In other words he was a Turk and ancestor of alot of present day Azeri's. His empire was named after his clan. Educate yourself.

Last edited:
Nader Shah Quote: Life of every 2 Iranian soldiers = 1000 donkey t soldiers [Ottoman soldiers]
u better bring acceptable source for your quote
@WebMaster @Serpentine @waz @Hakan

Nader Shah came from the Qereqlu clan of the Oghuz Turkic Afshar tribe. In other words he was a Azeri Turk. His empire was named after his clan. Educate yourself.
he was a turkmen from qruqli clan all the clans who fight for him are from yomud tribes as the qruqlies have close relations with yomuds and also he is one of the greatest persian/shia killers in history (save for agha mohammad khan qajar )

Last edited:
u better bring acceptable source for your quote
@WebMaster @Serpentine @waz @Hakan

he is a turkmen from qruqli clan all the clans who fight for him are from yomud tribes as the qruqlies have close relations with yomuds and also he is one of the greatest persian/shia killers in history (save for agha mohammad khan qajar )

Yeah i edited it just before you posted.

Yeah i edited it just before you posted.
let me add this too nadir was only king who make a good relation with ottomans and both empire enjoyed both sided respect and ottomans Recognize nadir as rightful sunni king of eastern lands which after ww1 named as iran ! in his era ottomans opened hajj's roads on the people of eastern lands

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom