What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nothing comes from you Anatolis except crazy lies and stealing other's history.
u better bring acceptable source for your quote
@WebMaster @Serpentine @waz @Hakan
he was a turkmen from qruqli clan all the clans who fight for him are from yomud tribes as the qruqlies have close relations with yomuds and also he is one of the greatest persian/shia killers in history (save for agha mohammad khan qajar )
Nader Shah besides Cyrus the great and Safavid kings is one of our great heros in history. He was one of the most Iran lover kings of Iran. He hated Anatolis, Arabs and Indians. We know him as Napeloan of Iran or Nader the great in Iran.

2093404579.jpg

mZqi2Zmm1Q.jpg

K14S11.jpg

He was also a Persian poet and he has composed so many poetries in love of Iran.
let me add this too nadir was only king who make a good relation with ottomans and both empire enjoyed both sided respect and ottomans Recognize nadir as rightful sunni king of eastern lands which after ww1 named as iran ! in his era ottomans opened hajj's roads on the people of eastern lands
Lollllllllllllllllllll

This link tells alot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Persian_Wars
Nader Shah came from the Qereqlu clan of the Oghuz Turkic Afshar tribe. They came from Central Asia in what is today Turkmenistan. In other words he was a Turk and ancestor of alot of present day Azeri's. His empire was named after his clan. Educate yourself.
Wrong. He was an Iranian who born in Khurasan. He didn't give a crap about Anatolis. If u say such bullshits in Iran they will laugh to you and say you're crazy.

You are in our section. You can go away. I am free to quote our kings sayings.

Last edited:

Nader Shah besides Cyrus the great and Safavid kings is one of our great heros in our history. He was one of the most Iran lover kings of Iran. He hated Anatolis, Arabs and Indians. We know him as Napeloan of Iran.

2093404579.jpg

mZqi2Zmm1Q.jpg

K14S11.jpg

Wrong. He was an Iranian who born in Khurasan. He didn't give a crap about Anatolis. If u say such bullshits in Iran they will laugh to you and say you're crazy.

You are in our section. You can go away. I am free here to quote our kings sayings.

Iranian is a nationality, not an ethnicity. He was ethnically Turkic, get over it.

hahahha thats is your proof for a lie u said here ??? or exiting from the cave u hide yourself is so scary ?

Nader Shah besides Cyrus the great and Safavid kings is one of our great heros in our history. He was one of the most Iran lover kings of Iran. He hated Anatolis, Arabs and Indians. We know him as Napeloan of Iran.
what connections nadir and Safavid have with cyrus ?? and plz dont lecture me about my people's history and Heritage

nadir and iran lover ??? are u insane ? iran born after ww1 before that there was no iran what are u talking about ??
and about ottomans , nadir was loved when he served as commander who seek revenge his king and queen but when nadir usurp the kingship from safavid and forcefully tried to bring back the ex safavid kingdom to Sunnism he was truly hated by most of his allies that is why in all of his short rule he feared treason and he made close relations with ottomans

when turkmen army defeat the ottomans near Baghdad there was chieftain named allah yar beg of gereily he killed topal pasha of ottoman empire in single combat , he took the head to nadir but nadir get furious on him he return the body with full respect to ottoman empire

Wrong. He was an Iranian who born in Khurasan. He didn't give a crap about Anatolis.
i already answer this
I am free here to quote our kings sayings.
quote yes but not saying lies

Last edited:
1 more thing bro plz stop doing this in Wikipedia

few years ago i have same argue with a persian in a history forum and i bring my proof even from wikipedia which u guys take it as a so high source do u know what (Probably) he did to the page ?? he remove the turkmen chieftain's name and write "a persian soldier " instead !

1450301076455.jpg

1450301300504.jpg

as u can see in pic above some Persian kids around 22-20 years old edit the original page

this is the original page when i put the link in the forum

1450301212743.jpg
1450301356139.jpg

gerayli is name of turkmen clan belongs to yomud tribe , the name geray come from geray The god of factious son of death god erlik , our clans named after our pro islamic gods

@Targon @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 i think it's better u guys see this too !

You Anatolis try to take proud of Iranian Azaris and even middle asian turks and mongols who has nothing to do with you. 90% of your people are Anatolis and not turk or mongol. The language that you are talking right now is a mongolian language which is forced to you by Turk tribes.

This is your past when you were ruling by Romans and hadn't become turkized by wild turco-mongol tribes: Byzantine Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moreover, Romans and Iranians have ruled you Anatolis and middle easterns for 1800 years before Islam but you Anatolis could never rule Iran except some parts of north of Iran for a very short time. Btw Ottoman rulers don't share blood with your Anatoli people. It's not wrong to say you Anatoli people are ruled by turk tribes for 700 years and your religion and language is changed. You share blood with Greeks and Armenians a thousand times more than turco mongol people...

All of your proud is fake. You Anatolis have no proud.

Meanwhile I don't hate you Anatolis and I even feel close to you because you have close DNA with Iranians.

DNA halougrous of Turkey:

Haplogroup-J2.jpg

Haplogroup-R1b-L23.gif

Haplogroup_R1b-borders.png

Haplogroup-R1a.gif

mtDNA-H1-H3-map.png

mtDNA-H5-map.png

Haplogroup_I2a.gif

Jenetic.jpg

vIL7r01.png

Last edited:
You Anatolis try to take proud of Iranian Azaris and even middle asian turks and mongols who has nothing to do with you. 90% of your people are Anatolis and not turk or mongol. The language that you are talking right now is a mongolian language which is forced to you by Turk tribes.

Romans and Iranians have rules you Anatolis and middle easterns for 1800 years before Islam but you Anatolis could never rule Iran except some parts of north of Iran for a very short time. Btw Ottoman rulers don't share blood with your Anatoli people. It's not wrong to say you Anatoli people are ruled by turk tribes for 700 years and your religion and language is changed. You share blood with Greeks and Armenians a thousand times more than turco mongol people...

Meanwhile I don't hate you Anatolis and I even feel close to you because you have close DNA with Iranians.

Haplogroup-J2.jpg

Haplogroup-R1b-L23.gif

Haplogroup-R1a.gif

mtDNA-H1-H3-map.png

mtDNA-H5-map.png

Haplogroup_I2a.gif

Jenetic.jpg

View attachment 279891

You have a inferiority complex or something?

What disturbs me more then anything is how god awfull your English grammar and vocabulary is when you live in a country that speaks English.

@Turks

Please dont respond to him, you cant argue with a retard.

This is your past when you were ruling by Romans and hadn't become turkized by wild turco-mongol tribes: Byzantine Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moreover, Romans and Iranians have ruled you Anatolis and middle easterns for 1800 years before Islam but you Anatolis could never rule Iran except some parts of north of Iran for a very short time. Btw Ottoman rulers don't share blood with your Anatoli people. It's not wrong to say you Anatoli people are ruled by turk tribes for 700 years and your religion and language is changed. You share blood with Greeks and Armenians a thousand times more than turco mongol people...

Haplogroup-J2.jpg

Haplogroup-R1b-L23.gif

Haplogroup-R1a.gif

mtDNA-H1-H3-map.png

mtDNA-H5-map.png

Haplogroup_I2a.gif

Jenetic.jpg

View attachment 279891
poor guy i never thought u will sing so low

about your clam about language and genetic BS

if we were just a few people than how we able to change the language of much large ethnic ?? it's like saying few hundred and thousand Syrians change the language of sweden

about genetic do u have a genetic simple of a oghuz turk from 1000 years ago ?? if yes show it to me the pic u put there is nothing i can bring websites which tells turkmens and armenians come from same genetic group beside if it's come to genetics u persians dont have a common genetics even in iran not to mention one of your doctors says iranians are not from aryans and they are native to the pro iranian people in other words he said u are all arabs / indians

about the pic of average people of turkey and whatever u put here i have tons of pic of eastern turkmens and people of turkey which shows how genetically we are close to each other i have show it @Sinan and @rmi5 i cant put them here there are a lot of turkmens studying in turkey and we never realized they are even not turkish ! so stop putting bs in here u have nothing to say u just run on berserk trolling ( and ofc this is not the first time i have experience it )

Iran destroys Israel's Haifa and Tel aviv (from 5:40):

excuse me imama khameni but i dotn speak farsi

i remember this thread.
i've been here before.good thread neverthe less,thread so chill i can't read
cux farsi farsi everywhere -_-

damn you have hip hop in iran?
no metal music?
heavy metal?
loud guitars,crushing solos,crushing drums?

This is my website, you can find lots of rock and Iranian metal
Iranian Rock - Home

I'm not much fan of metal anymore (loved it when I was a teen) but I enjoy the album Shekaf from Mad Metal

Shekaf - Mad Metal

You know, I'm not a fan of the communication, but man, I wonder how many times in our history the Iranian communists put in the effort to initiate a change and were backstabbed.

P.S. fck the Shah. Seriously, what a frigging weasel.

hahahha thats is your proof for a lie u said here ??? or exiting from the cave u hide yourself is so scary ?

what connections nadir and Safavid have with cyrus ?? and plz dont lecture me about my people's history and Heritage

nadir and iran lover ??? are u insane ? iran born after ww1 before that there was no iran what are u talking about ??
and about ottomans , nadir was loved when he served as commander who seek revenge his king and queen but when nadir usurp the kingship from safavid and forcefully tried to bring back the ex safavid kingdom to Sunnism he was truly hated by most of his allies that is why in all of his short rule he feared treason and he made close relations with ottomans

when turkmen army defeat the ottomans near Baghdad there was chieftain named allah yar beg of gereily he killed topal pasha of ottoman empire in single combat , he took the head to nadir but nadir get furious on him he return the body with full respect to ottoman empire

i already answer this

quote yes but not saying lies
Nadir didn't usurp Safavid , he united the country after the Afghan Invasion , there was no Safavide dynasty at the time.

about Sunni and Shia , honnestly he didn't care about that , he only wanted to control the sources of power in the country andhe wanted to control the shia clerics that have been gained a lot of power at the time of safavide and if sunni clerics gained such power he would have deal with them too.

Irani face:
100-heremi-olan-iran-sahinin-en-sevimli-qadini-fotolar10.jpg

o_Oo_O:mad::mad:

That's Fatima which is more known as Anis-Al-Dola , She is descended from Georgians who have been displaced and had to migrate to Iran and Live in Mazandaran at the time of Safavid dynasty so she is not a good representation of Irani face.

but honestly she is a woman that have my respect and if the rest of the women of Qajar Harems were like her then we have another opinion about that useless dynasty.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom