What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

In my wedding alcohol was unlimited. :smokin:

Astaghferullah. It seems someone missed the party. :D

BN-HE410_edp030_P_20150301164043.jpg

In short he says, Iranian UAVs are not as good as Western counterparts
Obviously true.
but the important thing is Iran effectively uses it's UAVs both in mainland and abroad. Which puts IRAN in the same league with US and Israel. For Turkey we have only 10 Herons and 100-150 mini UAVs (thrown by hand) made by Turkish firm. It doesn't matter at the time if we are developing ANKA (8 prototypes made so far) or not since they are not in the inventory.

That's also right, real combat operations, regardless of how advanced the UAV is, is a priceless experience, for both operators and for evaluating UAV performance. No matter which country is doing it.

@Azizam
As some random dude, sitting some thousand miles away, maybe it's not quite appropriate to say, but let me dare to say that I know where you exactly stand in your prospect of world view. I would like to go for the possibility of you probably are from a religious background, and I would say you are in a state of questioning all what others consider evident and obvious in life.
That's sure a path every sane mind shall experience, The moment you start to understand that no more those things sacred and holy to people around is of any reasonable value to you, be it a sacred devotion to an unseen creator or the sanctimony of an ideology. That's some state of manner that you start casting doubt to originality and genuine of those believes.
But you shall at the same time take it into mind that as much as delightful you are with your new line of wisdom, you also should understand that it's not possible for all the people around to reach that stance point of yours. In fact not many are capable to reach there.
The ignorant and dogmatist man is like a man in sheer darkness, he would never let go of what he holds in his hands. And you have to soon or later come to the point, that you can't do much about it.
No i am not from a religious background at all. My parents are more in line with communism or least that's what it was used to be when iI was growing up and you know the opinion of communists regarding religion. I don't have much problem with individuals who want to believe in whatever religion they want to believe. My best friend is a Christian who doesn't drink and I don't have a problem with that. We keep religion out of any conveesation we have. My problem is implementing religious ideas on a state level which is both ridiculous and inhumane - putting faith in a set of ideas that may or may not be true, destroying the chances of having a pleasant life here on earth in search of an unknwon afterlife and destroying many other lives in the process.

@New You could be right since you live in the region. I didn't mean to get religion into it. What I wanted to say is that in my view most problems im many third world countries are caused by several few root causes.

Thanks . I just can't help being more stealthy :help: :D . Missed you guys so much .

========================================================================

View attachment 267883

View attachment 267884

View attachment 267886

View attachment 267891

View attachment 267887

View attachment 267888

View attachment 267889

View attachment 267890
AALII BOOODAN :lol:

: ))))))) pare shodam
dadash man suture daram , mikhay biam bezanam ? :D

:lol:

Just kidding

@Azizam

What is the secret behind Siri Lankans' friendliness? I have seen tons of you guys in KSA, and you all blessed with a notable degree of friendliness. Even when I travel abroad, Siri Lankans that I rarely encounter were extremely humble and courtes. I could also say the same about Filipinos in general and also Japanese. I am a bit jealous actually, because I think we aren't that friendly people. We might be friendly to the people we know, but not necessarily the ones that we don't know. This is unfortunately shared with many Middle Easterns too (without mentioning names).
Peace.

Last edited:
@Azizam

What is the secret behind Siri Lankans' friendliness? I have seen tons of you guys in KSA, and you all blessed with a notable degree of friendliness. Even when I travel abroad, Siri Lankans that I rarely encounter were extremely humble and courtes. I could also say the same about Filipinos in general and also Japanese. I am a bit jealous actually, because I think we aren't that friendly people. We might be friendly to the people we know, but not necessarily the ones that we don't know. This is unfortunately shared with many Middle Easterns too (without mentioning names).
Peace.
haha There's good and bad in our shitty Middle Eastern attitude though. It's horrible in many ways, but on an individual basis you can attract a lot of people b/c they think you're confident (very important trait to have in the West of course). Think about the whole "confidence is sexy" and attractive line. As long you're not a major cock, as a Middle Easterner you're automatically confident b/c of your culture. I've had a couple of people mention to me that "you Iranians" are all so cocky in a sexy way. People in the West aren't used to this level of auto confidence.

As bad as the downsides are though, I'd still take our shitty Middle Eastern attitude over the sub-continent attitude. I hate it when grown *** Indian men call me "sir" etc... Bitch, you're 50 years old!! WTF you doing calling me sir?! My response is always "please don't call me that again" in a very aggressive tone. Then 2 seconds later same thing in a different way. It's discomforting. Japanese are different. They're polite, but they don't have this "yessir, nosir" mentality. They're culturally polite. Filipinos and sub-continent folks have a discomforting level of politeness that's borderline slave/master!

I've had the "please don't call me sir" discussion with at least 5 people just thinking off the top of my head. There was this Indian girl at work that refused to call me by my name!!!! Would always say my name followed up by sir haha. So I stopped replying to her until she would just say my name without the sir attached to it.

/rant

Last edited:
1302157_532.jpg

destroying the chances of having a pleasant life here on earth in search of an unknwon afterlife and destroying many other lives in the process.
To believe in God and judgement day is a possibility whatever tiny.. now, take it this way:

You do insure your car for possible ,no matter how tiny, accidents... not taking this RISK of not caring about it... or just enjoying the CURRENT FACT of not paying a fee for your insurance, into account is something like this:

- You don't drive a day without insurance becoz you can not afford such POSSIBLE losses in case of accidents...
- You definitely call a driver with no insurance as an Insane person
- You don't insure your car and yourself because accidents happen every day...You pay big amounts of money because you can not take the risk of being WRONG...

NOW:

Insuring a car is a very minor phenomenon in our lives... Let us imagine what kind of reckless behavior it would be to IGNORE your whole destiny by saying... Enjoy today and forget about possibilities of tomorrow and a God and a whole other world...

Even if you don't get your car insured , in case of an accident, you still have a chance to get away with it both financially and existentially... you may get away alive... but what if people who don't believe in other world and God were wrong when they are no chance to get back and make it correct!!??

So if you don't love your God and believe in judgement day for the sake of God... for the sake of love... for the sake of being gratitute for all the small and big pleasures you had and will have in your life... for the sake of being appointed as a Wise animal with a soul among millions of other creatures... for the sake of a big favor your creator has given to you, the favor of having the right to choose like a mature creature and not being like a sheep... for the sake of a love between the creator and the creature... If you don't believe in God and possible judgement day and another world for all above mentioned reasons, so at least be a WISE and Smart human and think about your car insurance ....

Why are those i8's so close to each other? That can't be real. No fucking way some imbecile parked them so close. Do you have more pics of that?

And having those in Iran is retarded. The electric motor can only be charged with its gasoline engine, b/c there are no charging stations in Iran. Unless you plug it in at home or something. So pointless. Why not buy an R8 for the same price?!

Why are those i8's so close to each other? That can't be real. No fucking way some imbecile parked them so close. Do you have more pics of that?

And having those in Iran is retarded. The electric motor can only be charged with its gasoline engine, b/c there are no charging stations in Iran. Unless you plug it in at home or something. So pointless. Why not buy an R8 for the same price?!
abii inaro nazdik park mikonan bad mashinaro hol midan nazdik ham kafe namayeshgah estekakesh kame
gheymateye fazayio bebin to iran---->ب ام و i8 باما - خرید خودرو | bama.ir
melat migan mage koskholim in hame poole mashine hybridi bedim mirim maserati mikharim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom