What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That was just gross, can't believe that came out your mouth after just blanket bombing Muslims as being not true Muslims. You just went from Golden to Charcoal. :tsk:

@Saif al-Arab

A wedding party in Tehran and a wedding party in Saudi:

Watch from 1:30

Have you ever been in a wedding party?

I think that I know what you highlighted right there and why.:lol:

Of course. I have attended quite a few weddings. Traditional as non-traditional. Both in Europe and the ME.

What you have posted is a wedding dance of a specific clan in KSA. Each clan and tribe has it's own traditions. This means that you essentially have 100's upon 100's of different wedding rituals. Also each region of the country and community has its own distinct traditions and rituals.

The music (drums) is performed by Afro-Arabs and is typical of them. Similar music is performed by Afro-Arabs in Iraq and other Arab countries. You can almost feel the African vibe. It's a very "trance like" melody.

Arab weddings are very diverse depending on the country and historical region they take place in, aside from the religion (Muslim, Christian, Jewish) of the participants.

That video that you posted from Tehran seems to be more Western influenced. You have those in KSA too but they are rare. I have never been to a non-traditional wedding in KSA. In most weddings in KSA men and women are sitting in separate halls.

Weddings in KSA are mostly a women's event. They plan most of it, prepare all the food, invite many of the guests etc. They usually sit in halls like this one below where they are dressed in their finest traditional dresses (no hijab, abaya or niqab) and jewelry and where they dance and do what women do best, bullshit etc.

2iavpt5.jpg

The men sit in less bombastic and more formal settings normally. Such as this one:

2h4jh1e.jpg

Here you can see some footage from Saudi Arabian wedding celebrations.

Some short cultural trivia here about why they do this at Arab weddings in most Arab countries.

In old times, when a woman was married off to a man from a different clan, tribe or family, her tribe/clan/family would fire guns into the air as a symbolic gesture of protection for the other tribe/clan/family to hear. Letting the other tribe/clan/family know that the woman is not to be mistreated, and that she has the backing of the entire tribe/clan/family. The other tribe/clan/family would fire back, and they would try to out do each other as a display of pride. Today, most people opt for fireworks although as you can see, some people have not reached that stage yet.

There is no point for me to post footage from the more formal parts of a wedding. It's more or less the same in all Muslim countries depending on whether it's a traditional or non-traditional wedding.

@Full Moon might elaborate more on my post if he sees it and wishes to add more comments.

Since you started talking about weddings and the fact that I am here again, can you tell me about the more traditional weddings in Iran and whether the weddings differ as in KSA and most Arab countries, depending on the region, religion and ethnicity of the participants? I imagine that for instance Iranian Arabs would have different wedding ceremonies by large compared to Turkmens and Azeris different ones compared to Baloch people for instance.

How does a typical Muslim wedding in for instance Isfahan or Yazd (interior of Iran) or a city like Birjand in Southern Khorasan look like? Here I don't mean a Western influenced wedding as seen in almost every ME/Muslim country as well.

Maybe @Serpentine , @Madali or @raptor22 would know this?

Last edited:
I think that I know what you highlighted right there and why.:lol:

Of course. I have attended quite a few weddings. Traditional as non-traditional. Both in Europe and the ME.

What you have posted is a wedding dance of a specific clan in KSA. Each clan and tribe has it's own traditions. This means that you essentially have 100's upon 100's of different wedding rituals. Also each region of the country and community has its own distinct traditions and rituals.

The music (drums) is performed by Afro-Arabs and is typical of them. Similar music is performed by Afro-Arabs in Iraq and other Arab countries. You can almost feel the African vibe. It's a very "trance like" melody.

Arab weddings are very diverse depending on the country and historical region they take place in, aside from the religion (Muslim, Christian, Jewish) of the participants.

That video that you posted from Tehran seems to be more Western influenced. You have those in KSA too but they are rare. I have never been to a non-traditional wedding in KSA. In most weddings in KSA men and women are sitting in separate halls.

Weddings in KSA are mostly a women's event. They plan most of it, prepare all the food, invite many of the guests etc. They usually sit in halls like this one below where they are dressed in their finest traditional dresses (no hijab, abaya or niqab) and jewelry and where they dance and do what women do best, bullshit etc.

2iavpt5.jpg

The men sit in less bombastic and more formal settings normally. Such as this one:

2h4jh1e.jpg

Here you can see some footage from Saudi Arabian wedding celebrations.

Some short cultural trivia here about why they do this at Arab weddings in most Arab countries.

In old times, when a woman was married off to a man from a different clan, tribe or family, her tribe/clan/family would fire guns into the air as a symbolic gesture of protection for the other tribe/clan/family to hear. Letting the other tribe/clan/family know that the woman is not to be mistreated, and that she has the backing of the entire tribe/clan/family. The other tribe/clan/family would fire back, and they would try to out do each other as a display of pride. Today, most people opt for fireworks although as you can see, some people have not reached that stage yet.

There is no point for me to post footage from the more formal parts of a wedding. It's more or less the same in all Muslim countries depending on whether it's a traditional or non-traditional wedding.

@Full Moon might elaborate more on my post if he sees it and wishes to add more comments.

Since you started talking about weddings and the fact that I am here again, can you tell me about the more traditional weddings in Iran and whether the weddings differ as in KSA and most Arab countries, depending on the region, religion and ethnicity of the participants? I imagine that for instance Iranian Arabs would have different wedding ceremonies by large compared to Turkmens and Azeris different ones compared to Baloch people for instance.

How does a typical Muslim wedding in for instance Isfahan or Yazd (interior of Iran) or a city like Birjand in Southern Khorasan look like? Here I don't mean a Western influenced wedding as seen in almost every ME/Muslim country as well.

Maybe @Serpentine , @Madali or @raptor22 would know this?

I hate weddings. I wouldn't have gone to my own wedding if, you know, I wasn't the groom.

Weddings in Iran vary a lot, not only from city to city, but from class to class. Even among the music & dance mixed groups, I've noticed differences.

From example, two weddings I attended to in Tehran were like the video @2800 posted, which had night club dance music. The ones from my community has more "wedding" music.

Why don't I just describe my own wedding.

My wedding was on two days. We invite a loooot more people than Tehranis. I don't remember the details now, but I think on the first day we invited only, supposedly, "close" people and there were 400 guests and on second day it was 1000. I don't remember the exact numbers. Anyway, on both days we rent out a garden and hire a band to play music. First day, it's open buffet, but second day its only cake & juice since its open to more people. In our area, people start coming to weddings very late.

On second day, which was the more official one, I suddenly decided to do a traditional act which involves me riding a horse, followed by close family, then stopping somewhere, and then change my clothes in front of everyone (the males only). In the old days, the groom would change into his wedding clothes, then ride the horse to the brides house for the wedding. But because this is the 21st century, we just rode to my father's house where we had a mini-party for the groom family only. Then I went home and changed into my real groom clothes, because I didn't want to smell of horse. Also, they didn't give me a gun to fire. Dicks.

Okay, anyway, at the wedding itself, we start of by segregating the men and women with a curtain between them. On the men side, they play the "tombolok" which is a traditional wedding music and danced by men using a small cloth thingie in their hand. This is where most of the men dance, because it's just the men, and to anyone who doesn't know how to dance, you sort of walk around lightly moving your arms.
After that, the guests who are not close start leaving until maybe 30% are left, and then the curtains are pulled, and the men go towards the women, and there is a mix of southern bandari songs & farsi music, but none of the house trance music.

They did this until 2-3 in the morning, and once more guests left and it was now only even closer family, they left and follow me and my wife to the home we are staying at, and set up the sound system, brought the band over, and CONTINUED playing music and dancing, until dawn, when it’s the azan, so they stop, and give out halwa to eat, finally freaking leave, and this is where I went to our wedding bedroom, lied on the bed, and fell asleep without even taking off my wedding clothes.

Not Recommended. Would not repeat.

This is the “tombolok” music where the men mainly dance on the men side,

Usually with this, someone eventually starts a chant, “a-lah! Dega karim nebareh/a-lah! Doma dasho dovare” which is said in time with the beat of the song and means, “oh ho, I’m not concerned anymore/oh ho, the groom’s hands are on the wall” which I never asked, but I think means that the groom is basically going to get screwed now.

Some songs you also sort of expect to hear in any wedding in our area, one of them being, “Chera khane zane” (woman is the light of the house)

The song starts from 2 minute.

Now that I started to search for some songs on youtube (not much I could find), I’ve started to feel nostalgic.

In conclusion, south rules, north drools.

Women are not wearing head scarf, is it not a problem ???

P.S: Don't mind the article below, i'm working on something.

Iran, has been able to maintain and improve it's aviation industry which has been established in the Shah era with US support and technology transfer despite of the international sanctions on the Islamic Revolution and it's aftermath. More visible examples of this performance, is Iran's ability to maintain, repair and renovate the warplanes such as F-14 Tomcat, F-4 Phantom II, F-5 which has been supplied at 1970s and even used as a layout in Iran's some local development projects.

Same success also showed itself at, further developing the remote-controlled reconnaissance aircraft system's experience which have been obtained in the final period of the Shah Era and transforming these experiences into unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) industry. Especially since the 1990s, with the rocket and missile technology R&D and production efforts also shows itself in the UAV field.

Iran's human resources capacity in theoretical and applied sciences, reverse engineering and ingenuity in getting around the sanctions resulted with many UAV projects These UAVs as well as the Iranian military also being widely used by Iran's ally organizations and countries. Therefore, UAVs have become the leading tool of Iran's foreign policy.

In other words, Iran has become a UAV power just like Israel. A closer examination of this power, it can deduct important lessons for Turkey.

Iran's UAV Development and Production Capacity

Iran has two leading players in the UAV industry. These are Quds Aviation Industries which is connected to the Revolutionary Guards (Pasdaran) and HESA, a subsidiary of Iran Aviation Industries Organization(IAIO) connected to Ministry of Defense. .While Quds company's main area of expertise is UAVs, HESA in addition UAVs, also manufactures fixed and rotary wing aircraft, and it's sub-systems.

Founded in 1985, Qud's HQ is in Tehran. Although it takes place under umbrella ıf IAIO company is under the direct control of Pasdaran.

Founded in 1976 HESA is conducting its activities in the Isfahan facility with an area of 250,000 m2. HESA which has been established for production, maintanence and repait for the Bell 214 utility helicopters by the US Textron company. During the process HESA developed it's R&D and production infrastructure with the transfer of technology from US. Also developed projects such as Iran-140 passenger planes with the Antonov of Ukraine.

Except Quds and HESA, another company operating in Iranian aviation industry, is a privately owned Farnas Aeronautics and Space Company. This company developed UAVs named Black Eagle, Falcon, Oruç 1, Oruç 10. Mostly stayed in the prototype stage, none of these UAVs passed to mass production.

Main UAV Models Produced by Iran

Ebbail: By developed and produced by HESA, it is estimated that close to 400 Ebabils have been made from it's 3 different models. Ebabil-1 in tactical UAV Class, was developed in the 1980s, equipped with a 40kg warhead a attack / suicide UAV.

Ebabil: HESA tarafından geliştirilip üretilen Ebabil'in üç farklı modelinden 400'e yakın üretilmiş olduğu tahmin ediliyor. Taktik İHA sınıfındaki Ebabil'lerden Ebabil 1, 1980'li yıllarda geliştirilmiş, 40kg harp başlığı ile donatılmış bir taarruzi / intihar İHA'sı.

Design work began in 1991 to Ebabil 2, reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft to a destination that adapts to the task. Serial production started in 1992 in Abu Dhabi UAV for the first time in 99 IDEX 1999 exhibition held in the world were shown to the public. The maximum flight duty time is given approximately 2 hours and 100km radius. Optionally, real-time data link system, the GPS / INS can be equipped with pilot aided. Swift 2, it is widely used in Iran's frequent military exercises and war games organized; double tail cone of the aircraft is an improved variant was also displayed when using the CH Ebabil target practice.

Tasarım çalışmalarına 1991 yılında başlanan Ebabil 2, keşif gözetleme görevlerine de uyarlanabilen bir hedef uçağı. Seri üretimine 1992'de başlanan İHA ilk kez Abu Dabi'de 1999 yılında düzenlenen IDEX 99 sergisinde dünya kamuoyuna gösterildi. Azami uçuş süresi yaklaşık 2 saat ve görev yarıçapı 100km olarak veriliyor. İsteğe bağlı olarak gerçek zamanlı veri bağı sistemi, GPS/INS destekli otopilot ile de donatılabiliyor. Ebabil 2, İran'ın sık sık düzenlediği tatbikat ve savaş oyunlarında yaygın olarak kullanılmakta; çift kuyruk konili daha gelişmiş bir hedef uçağı türevi olan Ebabil CH de tatbikatlarda kullanılırken görüntülenmişti.

Used by Hezbollah in Lebanon also been developed by organizations Ebabil 2, double tail cone Ebabil T (Mirsad 1) is also has a derivative.

Lübnan Hizbullahı tarafından da kullanılan Ebabil 2'nin aynı zamanda örgüt tarafından geliştirilmiş, çift kuyruk konili Ebabil T (Mirsad 1) isimli bir türevi de bulunuyor.

Developed in the early 2000s Ebabil 3, the South African Denel production bears great similarities with Seeker UAV. The cause of this similarity, likely to be co-operation developed between the two countries and trade defense in the first half of 2000. In this process, Iran, South Africa is estimated to have acquired the various sub-systems and component technologies.

2000'lerin başlarında geliştirilen Ebabil 3 ise, Güney Afrikalı Denel üretimi Seeker İHA'sı ile büyük benzerlik taşıyor. Bu benzerliğin sebebinin, iki ülkenin 2000'lerin ilk yarısında savunma ve ticaret alanlarında geliştirdikleri işbirliği olması muhtemel. Bu süreçte İran'ın, Güney Afrika'dan çeşitli alt sistem ve bileşen teknolojilerini edinmiş olduğu tahmin ediliyor.

Production for the first time in 2008 to 3 in 2006 was viewed Ebabil started in Sudan. The great prophet in his own country for the first time in 2010 in the administration of 5 Revolutionary Guards (Pasdaran) used by seen. Swift 3, along with Sudan, Iraq and Syria, the most widely used in the UAV.

Üretimine 2006 yılında başlanan Ebabil 3 ilk kez 2008 yılında Sudan'da görüntülendi. Kendi ülkesinde ise ilk kez 2010 yılındaki Büyük Peygamber 5 tatbikatında Devrim Muhafızları (Pasdaran) tarafından kullanılırken görüldü. Ebabil 3, Sudan ile birlikte Irak ve Suriye'de en yaygın şekilde kullanılan İHA.

Swift 3, we have an electro-of gimball camera, a constant downward facing camera or the camera can be equipped with one of constant discovery oblique angle; The maximum radius of about 100km task.

Ebabil 3, gimballi bir elektrooptik kamera, aşağı doğru bakan sabit bir kamera ya da sabit eğik açılı keşif kamerasından biri ile donatılabiliyor; azami görev yarıçapı yaklaşık 100km.

Fotros: In November 2013 a flashy ceremony publicized information about the Fotros project does not exist. Israel as the outward appearance Heroine substantially similar Fotros ceremony, wing appearance in the lower US production of the AGM-114 helllfire very similar and even higher in the AGM-114K-2 model nazire yaparca "K-2" written by two missiles It exhibited.

Fotros:2013 Kasım ayında gösterişli bir törenle kamuoyuna tanıtılan Fotros projesi hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi mevcut değil. Dış görünüş olarak İsrail'in Heron'una büyük ölçüde benzeyen Fotros törende, kanat altlarında görünüm olarak ABD yapımı AGM-114 HelllFire'a çok benzeyen ve hatta üzerlerinde AGM-114K-2 modeline nazire yaparcasına "K-2" yazan iki adet füze ile sergilendi.

By the Iranian Ministry of Defense mission radius of 2,000km and a maximum altitude of 25,000ft described as having Fotros also 16 - 30saat he could only stay in the air.

İran Savunma Bakanlığı tarafından 2,000km görev yarıçapına ve 25,000ft azami irtifaya sahip olduğu açıklanan Fotros'un ayrıca 16 - 30saat havada kalabildiği belirtilmişti.

Fotros, as described performance levels equivalent to 129 Shahid platform. The reason for the similar nature have created two separate UAV in Iran linked to the rivalry between the regular army and Pasdaran. Because Fotros a Department of Defense - Air Force project while a project conducted by Shahid 129 Pasdaran.

Fotros, açıklanan performans değerleri itibariyle Şahid 129'a eşdeğer bir platform. İran'ın benzer niteliklerde iki ayrı İHA üretmiş olmasının nedeni, Pasdaran ile düzenli ordu arasındaki rekabete bağlanabilir. Zira Fotros bir Savunma Bakanlığı - Hava Kuvvetleri projesi iken Şahid 129 Pasdaran tarafından yürütülen bir proje.

Heroism: one of the most interesting exhibits in the late Iranian UAV project, introduced in May 2013. heroism. Aircraft, the lower wing was represented by a 107mm artillery rocket. Swelling in the nose of the plane, the SATCOM satellite communications antenna that carries düşündürts, draws attention to this division occurs quite narrow. It was not carrying any electro-optic payload that heroism was shown at the ceremony, but I have a cylindrical body under the radar radome. This radar when examined closely, it is understood that a commercial marine radar. Shortly after the aforementioned presentation ceremony had posted a video showing a prototype flight test units heroism.

Hamaset: İran'ın son dönemde sergilediği en ilginç İHA projelerinden biri, 2013 Mayıs ayında tanıtılan Hamaset. Uçak, kanat altlarında birer 107mm topçu roketi ile gösterilmişti. Uçağın burun kısmındaki kabarıklık, SATCOM uydu muhabere anteni taşıdığını düşündürtse de, bu bölmenin oldukça dar oluşu da dikkat çekiyor. Törende gösterilen Hamaset herhangi bir elektrooptik faydalı yük taşımıyordu ancak gövde altında silindirik bir radar radomu bulunmaktaydı. Yakından incelendiğinde bu radarın, ticari bir deniz radarı olduğu anlaşılıyor. Bahsi geçen tanıtım töreninden kısa süre sonra bir adet Hamaset prototipinin uçuş testlerini gösteren bir video yayınlanmıştı.

Karrer: HESA company Karrer developed by the jet engine of a UAV attack. For the first time shown to the public in a parade in 2010 Karrer, Nur also uses Anti-ship cruise missile is located in Tulum-4 turbojet engines. Tulum-4, French TRI-60 engine, a copy is created with a possible Russian support. The TRI-60, Storm Shadow / SCALP cruise missile engine of.

Karrar: HESA şirketi tarafından geliştirilen Karrar, jet motorlu bir taarruzi İHA. İlk kez 2010 yılındaki bir geçit töreninde kamuoyuna gösterilen Karrar, Nur gemisavar füzesinde de bulunan Tûlû-4 turbojet motorunu kullanıyor. Tûlû-4, Fransız TRI-60 motorunun, muhtemel Rus desteği ile üretilmiş bir kopyası. TRI-60 ise, Storm Shadow / SCALP seyir füzelerinin motoru.

Karrer with rocket-assisted take-off system, is landing with a parachute. Iran has UAVs Mk series of classic bomb in the lower body and wings in various exhibitions and parades, exhibits Kovs Anti-ship cruise missile is attached. The maximum speed of 900K / h has given Karrer 1,000km range.

Roket destekli kalkış sistemine sahip Karrar, paraşüt ile iniş gerçekleştiriyor. İran bu İHA'yı çeşitli sergi ve geçit törenlerinde gövde ve kanat altlarında Mk serisi klasik bomba, Kovsar gemisavar füze takılı halde sergiledi. Azami hızı 900km/saat olarak verilen Karrar 1,000km menzile sahip.

Koke 1: The announcement was made flight test in November, 2012 press Iran Koke 1, where four rotor tilt-wing UAV, can remain in the air for 3 hours and 170km task given that information with radius. Served in the news relating to the vehicle photography, Japanese Carbuncle produced by University of falsified photographs from a UAV state QTW. Also on "Koker" by another UAV's computer is equipped with four tilt-fan drawing was shown. Hence it can be argued that the project is still at the table.

Koker 1: İran basını tarafından Kasım 2012'de uçuş testi yapıldığı duyurulan Koker 1'in, dört rotorlu bir tilt kanat İHA olduğu, havada 3 saat kalabildiği ve 170km görev yarıçapına sahip olduğu bilgileri verilmişti. Araçla ilgili haberlerde servis edilen fotograf, Japon Çiba Üniversitesi tarafından üretilen QTW adlı bir İHA'nın fotografının tahrif edilmiş hali. Ayrıca üzerinde "Koker" yazan, dört tilt-fan ile donatılmış bir başka İHA'ya ait bilgisayar çizimi de gösterildi. Buradan hareketle projenin henüz masa başında olduğu iddia edilebilir.

Emigrants: Emigrants, a UAV family produced by Aviation Industry Corporation Jerusalem. Design and production history, goes back to the Iran-Iraq War. They said with swift series, drones produced by Iran's highest.

Muhacir: Muhacir, Kuds Havacılık Sanayii Şirketi tarafından üretilen bir İHA ailesi. Tasarım ve üretim geçmişi, İran Irak Savaşı'na kadar uzanıyor. Ebabil serisi ile birlikte Muhacirler, İran'ın en fazla ürettiği insansız uçaklar.

Cool the first member of refugees 1, to meet the needs of tactical reconnaissance during the war Pasdaran was developed in 1985. At the end of the cylindrical body carrying double tail cone, location facing towards the inclined camera chamber Muhacir also the world's first offensive UAV Some Muhacir were equipped with three RPG-7 launchers in the lower wing.

Serinin ilk üyesi olan Muhacir 1, Pasdaran'ın savaş sırasındaki taktik keşif ihtiyaçlarını karşılamak için 1985 yılında geliştirildi. Çift kuyruk konisi taşıyan silindirik gövdenin ucunda, yere doğru bakan eğik bir kamera haznesi olan Muhacir, aynı zamanda dünyanın ilk taarruzî İHA'larından: Bazı Muhacirler, kanat altlarında üçer RPG-7 roketatarları ile donatılmıştı.

Developed in the mid-1990s emigrants 2, until the mid-2000s is estimated to have produced more than 250. Emerging with the development of the body design of its predecessor Muhajir 2, with the skid landing gear wheel and not catapult takeoff systems. The same one as Muhajir Muhajir 2 can carry a total of six RPG-7, 15kg payload capacity to be able to stay in the air and has the ability to work in 1.5saat 11,000ft altitude. 150km'y a range of 50km; Immigrants in the air as well as the duration increased to 6h of 1.5saat 2N derivative, was introduced during the 2014 Winter Air Show.

1990'ların ortalarında geliştirilen Muhacir 2'den, 2000'lerin ortalarına kadar 250'den fazla üretildiği tahmin ediliyor. Selefinin gövde tasarımının geliştirilmesi ile ortaya çıkan Muhacir 2, tekerlekli değil kızaklı iniş takımlarına ve mancınıklı kalkış sistemine sahip. Aynı Muhacir 1 gibi toplam altı RPG-7 taşıyabilen Muhacir 2, 15kg faydalı yük taşıma kapasitesine, 1.5saat havada kalabilme ve 11,000ft irtifada görev yapabilme yeteneğine sahip. Menzilin 50km'den 150km'ye; havada kalış süresinin de 1.5saatten 6saate çıkartıldığı Muhacir 2N türevi, 2014 Kiş Hava Gösterisi sırasında tanıtıldı.

Immigrants 2, Raad also has called a deliberate suicide attack derivative 85.

Muhacir 2'nin, Raad 85 adlı bir de taarruz maksatlı intihar türevi de bulunuyor.

Immigrants 2 official single export customer, Venezuela. This South American country of emigrants 2N are producing under license by Arpi name. Syria has not confirmed the information available on that end.

Muhacir 2'nin resmî tek ihrac müşterisi, Venezüella. Bu Güney Amerika ülkesi, Muhacir 2N'leri Arpia adı ile lisans altında üretiyor. Suriye üzerinde uçtuğuna dair de teyit edilmemiş bilgiler mevcut.

It began to be developed in the same period the previous model and refugees 3 produced Crane, larger, rectangular-shaped body. 100km range and a 2 - 3 hours with duration of stay in the air for 3 Muhajir likely to have the prototype level.

Bir önceki model ile aynı dönemde geliştirilmeye başlanan ve üretilen Muhacir 3 Turna, daha büyük, dikdörtgen şekilli bir gövdeye sahip. 100km menzile ve 2 - 3 saat havada kalma süresine sahip Muhacir 3'ün prototip seviyesinde kalmış olması muhtemel.

Cool the latest member of Emigrants 4 Hüdhüd was introduced to the public for the first time in 1999. Until the mid-2000s estimated that more than 30 Immigrants Made 4, 175kg maximum take-off weight for 3 - 5 hours endurance capability, maximum altitude of 18,000ft and has a range of 150km. This UAV can also be equipped with Chinese-made shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles QW-1. Immigrants 4, is used extensively in Iraq and Syria. Immigrants from the four most important difference between the premise, to have a GPS navigation system and can be changed during the flight of the predetermined route point. This UAV can also be used as a communications relay.

Serinin en son üyesi Muhacir 4 Hüdhüd de ilk kez 1999 yılında kamuoyuna tanıtıldı. 2000'lerin ortalarına kadar 30'dan fazla üretilmiş olduğu tahmin edilen Muhacir 4, 175kg azami kalkış ağırlığına, 3 - 5 saat havada kalma kabiliyetine, 18,000ft azami irtifa ve 150km menzile sahip. Bu İHA ayrıca Çin yapımı QW-1 omuzdan ateşlenen uçaksavar füzesi ile de donatılabiliyor. Muhacir 4, Irak ve Suriye'de yoğun olarak kullanılmakta. Muhacir 4'ün öncüllerinden en önemli farkı, GPS seyrüsefer sistemine sahip olması ve önceden belirlenmiş rota noktalarının uçuş sırasında değiştirilebilmesi. Bu İHA aynı zamanda muhabere rölesi olarak da kullanılabiliyor.

HRH: Jerusalem Aviation Industry Company production of and is available in two different models used Saikai as target drones: Saika 1, while radio-controlled, Saika 2, a more advanced model with GPS-enabled auto-pilot. Saika 2 striking feature can be set to mimic the different infrared and radar traces and thus can be used to deceive the enemy air defense systems.

Saika: Kuds Havacılık Sanayii Şirketi üretimi olan ve hedef uçak olarak kullanılan Saika'nın iki ayrı modeli bulunuyor: Saika 1, radyo kontrollü iken, daha gelişmiş model olan Saika 2, GPS destekli otomatik pilota sahip. Saika 2'nin dikkat çeken özelliği, farklı kızılötesi ve radar izlerini taklit edecek şekilde ayarlanabilmesi ve böylelikle düşman hava savunma sistemlerini aldatmak için kullanılabilmesi.

Sari: For the first time in 2013 a sub-wing parade in April QW-1 anti-aircraft carries the missile case shown H-110 Sari Israeli construction in appearance with Hunter substantially similar importance. Technical information and details about the aircraft is not available in open source, but the Air Defense Forces, known as a project. This, Sarira is the main task is to reduce the enemy UAVs think.

Sarir: İlk kez 2013 Nisan ayında bir geçit töreninde kanat altlarında birer QW-1 uçaksavar füzesi taşır halde gösterilen H-110 Sarir, dış görünüş olarak İsrail yapımı Hunter'la büyük ölçüde benzerlik taşıyor. Uçak ile ilgili teknik bilgi ve ayrıntılar açık kaynaklarda mevcut değil ancak Hava Savunma Kuvvetleri'nin bir projesi olduğu biliniyor. Bu da, Sarir'in ana görevinin düşman İHA'larını düşürmek olduğunu düşündürüyor.

Witness 129: hesam dependent witnesses produced by the Aerospace Industry Research Center, Shahid 129 UAV system was shown publicly for the first time in September 2012. Hermes 450 UAVs of Israeli Elbit Systems as a company with great outward appearance bears similarity. The alleged 24hrs endurance system, the range of 2,000km; Sadid also can carry a total of four of the first semi-active laser guided missile.

Şahid 129: HESA'ya bağlı Şahid Havacılık Sanayii Araştırma Merkezi tarafından üretilen Şahid 129 İHA sistemi kamuoyuna ilk kez 2012 Eylül ayında gösterildi. Sistem dış görünüş olarak İsrailli Elbit şirketinin Hermes 450 İHA'sı ile büyük benzerlikle taşıyor. Sistemin iddia edilen havada kalış süresi 24saat, menzili ise 2,000km; ayrıca Sadid 1 yarı aktif lazer güdümlü füzelerinden toplam dört adet taşıyabiliyor.

Witness 129 on Iranian television broadcast images of the payload, Ebabil 3 in the same image processing software and / or hardware shows that use. Therefore, Iran's Ebabil 3 development and production experience, likely to be used in the UAV.

Şahid 129'un İran televizyonlarında yayınlanan faydalı yük görüntüleri, Ebabil 3 ile aynı görüntü işleme yazılım ve/veya donanımını kullandığını gösteriyor. Dolayısıyla İran'ın, Ebabil 3 geliştirme ve üretim tecrübesini bu İHA'da kullanmış olması muhtemel.

Talaash: Jerusalem and two models produced by the worries, the training UAVs. Bustle 1, the operator of the UAV flight training, while the 3000 target haste 2, is used in the anti-aircraft artillery gunner training. 1 wheeled landing gear with haste; Flurry 2 catapult or rocket from making support system. Both UAV also has a duration of 30 minutes with air.

Talash: Kuds tarafından üretilen ve iki ayrı modeli olan Telaş, bir eğitim İHA'sı. Telaş 1, İHA operatörlerinin uçuş eğitiminde, Hedef 3000 Telaş 2 ise, uçaksavar topçusunun nişancı eğitimlerinde kullanılıyor. Telaş 1 tekerlekli iniş takımları ile; Telaş 2 mancınıkla ya da roket destek sistemi ile kalkış yapıyor. Her iki İHA da 30dakika havada kalma süresine sahip.

Yasir: the production Organization of Iran Aviation Industries and September 2013, which was first introduced to the public, Yasir UAV system, the 2012 American InSite seized in December the company production of Boeing Insitu ScanEagle a copy of the UAVs. Flight ceiling of 15,000ft and 8 hours endurance capacity 200km radius with Yasir task. Iran Yasir was a gift to one of the Russian Air Force UAVs.

Yasir: İran Havacılık Sanayii Teşkilatı üretimi olan ve Eylül 2013'te ilk kez kamuoyuna tanıtılan, Yasir İHA sistemi, 2012 Aralık ayında ele geçirilen Amerikan InSitu firması üretimi ScanEagle İHA'nın bir kopyası. 15,000ft uçuş tavanına ve 8saat havada kalma kapasitesine sahip Yasir'in görev yarıçapı 200km. İran Yasir İHA'lardan birini Rus Hava Kuvvetleri'ne hediye etmişti.

Iran's voyage UAVs

İran'ın Seferî İHA'ları

Especially the Western world, including the United States, the Gulf countries and Israel in the intensive regional power struggle with Iran, military to protect its interests in the Middle East region, country intelligence and psychological methods and techniques are extensively used. These include organizations such as Hezbollah to establish and / or as support staff to be allied regimes in countries / consultant, weapons, equipment, training service includes the provision of support and so on.

Başta ABD olmak üzere Batı dünyası, Körfez ülkeleri ve İsrail ile yoğun bir bölgesel güç mücadelesinde bulunan İran, Ortadoğu coğrafyasındaki çıkarlarını korumak için askeri, istihbari ve psikolojik yöntem ve teknikleri yoğun olarak kullanan bir ülke. Bunlar arasında Hizbullah gibi örgütleri kurmak ve/veya desteklemek olduğu kadar, müttefik olunan ülke rejimlerine personel / danışman, silah, teçhizat, eğitim hizmeti vb desteklerin sağlanması da bulunuyor.

Since the beginning of this scope in 2000, it owned directly or indirectly involved in nearly all conflict zones, Iranian-made unmanned aerial vehicles seen. Iran's own staff, supported by the military regime or the use of UAVs with extremely gets active members of the organization. Moreover, these systems plays a role as intense psychological operations and propaganda.

Bu kapsamda 2000'lerin başlarından bu yana doğrudan ya da dolaylı olarak müdahil olunan neredeyse tüm çatışma bölgelerinde, İran yapımı insansız hava araçları görülmekte. İran kendi personeli, desteklediği rejim orduları veya örgüt üyeleri ile İHA'ları son derece aktif olark kullanmakta. Dahası, bu sistemler yoğun bir psikolojik harekat ve propaganda aracı olarak da rol oynamakta.

Iran to be involved in the conflict zone and the track record of UAVs sent to this when examining a striking landscape revealed:

İran'ın müdahil olduğu çatışma bölgeleri ve buralara gönderdiği İHA'ların sicilleri incelendiği zaman ortaya çarpıcı bir manzara çıkıyor:

Iraq

Iran, in 2003 after the US invasion of Iraq falling into a spiral of violence, intensive training to Shiite groups, weapons, equipment and supplies to provide assistance. In addition, with its elements of this support in areas close to the boundary line on the conflict in Iraq, especially intensive discovery - conducting surveillance activities.

İran, 2003 ABD işgalinden sonra bir şiddet sarmalının içine giren Irak'ta, Şii gruplara yoğun şekilde eğitim, silah, teçhizat ve ikmâl yardımı sağlamakta. Bu desteğe ilaveten kendi unsurları ile de Irak'taki çatışmalar ile ilgili özellikle sınır hattına yakın bölgelerde yoğun keşif - gözetleme faaliyetleri yürütüyor.

In December 2011 the commander of US forces in Iraq, Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, the limits of the Iranian UAV flight took place in a certain routine in their side of the border had made the breach did not undergo too much. US troops begin to withdraw from Iraq in 2007, which was completed end of 2011. Given, on Iran, Iraq argued that the United States did not want to drive too much flying the UAV.

2011 Aralık ayında ABD'nin Irak'taki kuvvetlerinin komutanı Orgeneral Jeffrey Buchanan, İran'ın İHA uçuşlarının sınırın kendi taraflarında belli bir rutinde gerçekleştiğini, sınır ihlali durumlarının çok fazla yaşanmadığını açıklamıştı. ABD'nin birliklerini Irak'tan geri çekmeye 2007 yılında başlayıp, 2011 sonunda tamamlamış olduğu göz önüne alınırsa, İran'ın ABD'yi Irak üzerinde İHA uçurarak çok fazla tahrik etmek istemediği öne sürülebilir.

However, during this period there were also some interesting events. 25/02/2009 day the F-16s of the US Air Force near Diyala, Ebabil 3 types of UAVs to gather hit machine. Parachute system in place with the UAV is almost completely firmly seized by US ground troops. This, Iraq was one of the first tangible evidence of the Iranian UAV flights also: while the shot Ebabil 3, were watching a refugee camp near the US base of Camp Ashraf and called.

Ne var ki bu dönemde bazı ilginç olaylar da yaşandı. 25.02.2009 günü Diyala yakınlarında ABD Hava Kuvvetleri'ne ait F-16'lar, Ebabil 3 tipi bir İHA'yı makinalı topla vurdu. Paraşüt sistemi ile yere inen İHA, neredeyse tamamen sağlam bir şekilde ABD kara birlikleri tarafından ele geçirildi. Bu, Irak'ta İran İHA uçuşlarına dair ilk somut kanıtlardan biri idi ayrıca: Vurulduğu sırada Ebabil 3, Camp Eşref adlı ABD üssünü ve yakınlarındaki bir mülteci kampını gözetliyordu.

However, due to US withdrawal from Iraq, and soon spread all over the country from Syria Isidor, the Iranian military presence in the country has increased rapidly. In this context, both the central government and the Shiite militia group intensive staff training, weapons and logistical support began to be provided. As a result of this Iranian UAV presence in Iraq, particularly it increased rapidly since 2014. So much so, the Iranians established a command and control center at the Rashid airbase in Baghdad, he has transformed this place into a UAV base. After the seizure of Mosul in June 2014 by Isidor and Iran intensified activities here this base began dispatching additional Ebabil 3.

Ancak ABD'nin Irak'tan çekilmesi ve kısa süre sonra Suriye'den ülkenin dört bir yanına yayılan IŞİD nedeniyle, İran'ın ülkedeki askeri varlığı hızla arttı. Bu kapsamda hem merkezî hükümet hem de Şii milis gruplarına yoğun personel, eğitim, silah ve lojistik destek sağlanmasına başlandı. Bunun sonucunda da Irak'taki İran yapımı İHA varlığı, özellikle 2014'ten itibaren hızla arttı. O kadar ki, Bağdat'taki Raşid Hava Üssü'nde bir komuta kontrol merkezi kuran İranlılar, burayı bir İHA üssüne dönüştürdü. 2014 Haziran'ında Musul'un IŞİD tarafından ele geçirilmesinden sonra bu üssün faaliyetleri yoğunlaştı ve İran buraya ilave Ebabil 3'ler sevketmeye başladı.

4 of Iraqi refugees in flying at least two documented cases has been reduced. The first was in July 2014 in Samara, the other in Kirkuk was reduced by Isidor in January 2015. In February 2015 the Iraqi national flag and carrying a Ebabil marks 3 has been reduced by Isidor militants near Samara. In March, Iranian UAV crashed in an unspecified type of Tikrit.

Irak'ta uçan Muhacir 4'lerden en az iki tanesinin düşürüldüğü belgelenmiş durumda. Bunlardan ilki Samara'da 2014 Temmuz ayında, diğeri ise 2015 Ocak'ta Kerkük'te IŞİD tarafından düşürüldü. 2015 Şubat ayında da Irak bayrağı ve milliyet işaretleri taşıyan bir Ebabil 3, IŞİD militanları tarafından Samara yakınlarında düşürüldü. Mart ayında ise tipi belirtilmeyen bir İran İHA'sı Tikrit'te düştü.

Lebanon

Hezbollah in Lebanon and northern Israel, Iranian UAVs are used intensively since early November 2004. At this time, Mirsad-1 UAV type, on the Lebanese town of Nahariya in the Western Galilee fly south for 20 minutes until collected image, the Israeli Air Force was back before they could intervene. The following year, in April, another Mirsad-1 flying surveillance was also conducted in the same area without being disturbed.

Hizbullah örgütü Lübnan'da ve İsrail'in kuzeyinde İran yapımı İHA'ları en erken 2004 Kasım ayından bu yana yoğun şekilde kullanıyor. Bu tarihte Mirsad 1 tipi bir İHA, Lübnan'ın güneyinden Batı Celile'deki Nahariye kasabası üzerinde 20 dakika kadar uçup görüntü toplamış, İsrail Hava Kuvvetleri müdahale edemeden geri dönmüştü. Ertesi sene Nisan ayında da başka bir Mirsad 1 yine aynı bölgede rahatsız edilmeden uçarak gözetleme gerçekleştirdi.

Hezbollah's Iranian-made first use of UAVs with offensive purposes, was during the 2006 Lebanon War: Each 40 - three Ebabil carrying 50kg warhead, was greeted by Israeli F-16s flew toward the north. One of UAVs near Haifa, while the other one was shot down in Western Galilee, near Tr. After this incident that disrupted UAV operations have regained momentum after 2012.

Hizbullah'ın İran yapımı İHA'ları taarruzî maksatlarla ilk kullanışı, 2006 Lübnan Savaşı sırasında oldu: Her biri 40 - 50kg harp başlığı taşıyan üç Ebabil, İsrail'in kuzeyine doğru uçarken F-16'lar tarafından karşılandı. İHA'lardan biri Hayfa yakınlarında, biri Batı Celile'de diğeri ise Tir yakınlarında düşürüldü. Bu olaydan sonra sekteye uğrayan İHA operasyonları 2012'den sonra tekrar hız kazandı.

10/06/2012 day Hezbollah carried out a UAV mission acclaimed "Ayub" is an Iranian UAV flew over secret nuclear plant in Dimona, Israel. According to Ayub to media reports, in the south of Lebanon, the West Bank havalanıp from flying over the Mediterranean had made the transition to the Israeli airspace. IHA facility was reduced by an Israeli F-16 in the vicinity. Ground control stations to collect images that the aircraft's data link system or is expected to be already transferred to the remote display terminal.

06.10.2012 günü Hizbullah çok ses getiren bir İHA görevi gerçekleştirdi: "Eyüb" isimli İran yapımı bir İHA, İsrail'in Dimona'daki gizli nükleer tesisi üzerinde uçtu. Basına yansıyan haberlere göre Eyüb, Lübnan'ın güneyinden havalanıp Akdeniz üzerinden uçarak Batı Şeria'dan İsrail hava sahasına geçiş yapmıştı. İHA, tesis yakınlarında bir İsrail F-16'sı tarafından düşürüldü. Uçağın topladığı görüntüleri veri bağı sistemi ile yer kontrol istasyonu ya da uzak görüntü terminaline aktarmış olabileceği tahmin ediliyor.

In April 2013 a Hezbollah while flying over Haifa, which lasted about 1 hour and then a follow-up has been reduced. Israeli military sources, the UAV, chemical tanks in Haifa and / or offshore energy estimate may be aerated to view the drill field.

2013 Nisan ayında ise Hayfa üzerinde uçan bir Hizbullah, yaklaşık 1 saat süren bir takibin ardından düşürüldü. İsrail askeri kaynakları, İHA'nın, Hayfa'daki kimyasal madde depoları ve/veya açık deniz enerji sondaj alanlarını görüntülemek için havalanmış olabileceğini tahmin ediyorlar.

The importance given to Hezbollah UAV operations, which was built in the Bekaa Valley were demonstrated by the discovery of the UAV base. In June 2014, taken satellite photos Syrian border 18km west and north of the Bekaa Valley in Hermel village 10km south of the UAV landing - 670m length and a runway with a width of 20m for departures were found to be built. In February 2013 to set up the estimated length of the runway from June, 2014, it is not sufficient for the landing of the future transport aircraft and other large aircraft to Iran. This means the plant, including 3 first Ebabil strengthens the thesis was established to support tactical UAVs in class. Increased infiltration of Israeli airspace to UAVs Hezbollah, indeed, it was established that this base its operations for UAVs and think.

Hizbullah'ın İHA operasyonlarına verdiği önem, Bekaa Vadisi'nde inşa edilen İHA üssünün keşfedilmesiyle gözler önüne serildi. Haziran 2014'te çekilenuydu fotograflarında, Suriye sınırının 18km batısında ve Bekaa Vadisi'nin kuzeyindeki Hermel köyünün 10km güneyinde, İHA iniş - kalkışları için 670m uzunluk ve 20m genişliğe sahip bir pist inşa edilmiş olduğu tespit edildi. Şubat 2013 ila Haziran 2014 arasında kurulduğu tahmin edilen pistin uzunluğu, İran'dan gelecek nakliye uçakları ve benzeri büyük hava araçlarının inişi için yeterli değil. Bu da, tesisin, başta Ebabil 3 olmak üzere taktik sınıftaki İHA'ları desteklemek için kurulduğu tezini güçlendiriyor. İsrail hava sahasına Hizbullah İHA'larının sızmalarının artması, bu üssün gerçekten de İHA'lar için kurulduğu ve faaliyete geçmiş olduğunu düşündürüyor.

Organizations use UAVs not only on Israel. Civil War, fighting alongside Assad regime in Syria, Hezbollah, the Lebanese - Syrian border in the region to follow the movements of the dissident Isidor and UAVs in active use.

Örgüt İHA'ları sadece İsrail üzerinde kullanmıyor. Suriye İç Savaşı'nda Esad rejimi yanında savaşan Hizbullah, Lübnan - Suriye sınırı bölgesinde de IŞİD ve rejim muhaliflerinin hareketlerini takip için de İHA'ları aktif olarak kullanmakta.

Sudan

Iran's closest ally in Africa, Sudan, armed rebel movements from Iran with military significant part of the fight, taking technical and economic assistance.

İran'ın Afrika kıtasındaki en yakın müttefiki olan Sudan, silahlı isyan hareketleri ile mücadele kapsamında İran'dan kayda değer askeri, teknik ve ekonomik yardım almakta.

Iranian UAVs being used in Sudan for the first time, 11.11.2008 Date of UN Security Council with a report submitted emerged. The report is a Ebabil 3 El Festi, which was published by flying over the airport and photographs of the relevant ground control station.

İran yapımı İHA'ların Sudan'da kullanıldığı ilk kez, 11.11.2008 tarihinde Birleşmiş Milletler Güvenlik Konseyi'ne sunulan bir rapor ile ortaya çıktı. Raporda, El Feşir havaalanı üzerinde uçmakta olan bir Ebabil 3'ün ve ilgili yer kontrol istasyonunun fotografları yayınlandı.

Zagil by the Sudanese army called Ebabil 3, discoveries by the Sudanese army, are used extensively in surveillance and target detection task. By far one of August 2008, has been reduced by at least two insurgents, including Zagil other is in March 2012.

Sudan ordusu tarafından Zagil olarak adlandırılan Ebabil 3'ler, Sudan ordusu tarafından keşif, gözetleme ve hedef tespiti görevlerinde yoğun olarak kullanılmakta. Bugüne kadar biri 2008 Ağustos, diğeri ise 2012 Mart ayında olmak üzere en az iki adet Zagil isyancılar tarafından düşürüldü.

Syria
Iran, a close ally of Syria, where the Assad regime in the Civil War to provide intensive military and economic support. This support and weapons, equipment and ammunition in the form of assistance to both the militants to fight on the front line. Among these UAVs are also included. The Iranian UAVs, aircraft and personnel losses due to shortage of spare parts and maintenance of combat capability significantly disturbed Syrian Air Force reconnaissance - likely to have to breathe a little bit in the area of surveillance tasks.

İran, yakın müttefiki olduğu Esad rejimine Suriye İç Savaşı'nda yoğun askeri ve ekonomik destek sağlamakta. Bu destek hem silah, teçhizat ve mühimmat yardımı hem de ön saflarda savaşacak militan şeklinde gerçekleşmekte. Bunlar arasında İHA'lar da yer alıyor. İran İHA'larının, uçak ve personel kayıpları ile yedek parça ve bakım sıkıntıları nedeniyle muharebe yeteneği ciddi oranda örselenmiş Suriye Hava Kuvvetleri'ne keşif - gözetleme görevleri alanında bir nebze nefes aldırmış olması muhtemel.

The first evidence emerged in 2012 regarding the Iranian UAVs flying in Syria. Muhajir was taken while flying over a 4 Damascus published a video. In the same year another four refugees were displayed in Kafr Batna flying near Damascus. Shortly after the photographs of a Ebabil 3 debris was spread on the Internet. In January 2015, a Muhajir 4 was reduced Deyr difficult.

Suriye'de uçan İran yapımı İHA'lara ilişkin ilk kanıtlar, 2012 yılında ortaya çıktı. Bir Muhacir 4'ün Şam üzerinde uçarken çekilmiş bir videosu yayınlandı. Aynı sene başka bir Muhacir 4, Şam yakınlarındaki Kafr Batna'da uçarken görüntülendi. Kısa süre sonra da bir Ebabil 3'ün enkazının fotoğraflarıinternette yayıldı. 2015 Ocak ayında da Deyri Zor'da bir Muhacir 4 düşürüldü.

On the other hand, recently displayed while flying UAVs in Iran or Syria in the wreckage of the two models especially attracts attention: Shahid 129 and Yasir.

Öte yandan son dönemde Suriye'de uçarken ya da yerde enkazı görüntülenen İran İHA'ları arasında özellikle iki model dikkati çekiyor: Şahid 129 ve Yasir.

Witness 129 in April 2014 for the first time in Syria, Damascus, to the east, was viewed while flying near Gut. Images captured by the UAV, was introduced to the public in 2012. Shahid has some differences from 129: First, the most striking details, the surge at the top of the nose of the aircraft in the video. Similar dished structure, or hosting the Heron UAVs such as the Predator in SATCOM satellite communications antenna. In addition, the front of the body - draws attention to the top of an antenna. Such differences, since the day it was first introduced Shahid 129 may be an indication that continuous development.

Şahid 129 Suriye'de ilk kez 2014 Nisan ayında, Şam'ın doğusunda, Guta yakınlarında uçarken görüntülendi. Görüntülere yakalanan İHA'nın, 2012 yılında kamuoyuna tanıtılan Şahid 129'dan bazı farklılıkları bulunuyor: Öncelikle en dikkat çeken ayrıntı, videodaki uçağın burun kısmının üstündeki kabarıklık. Benzer bombeli yapı, Heron ya da Predator gibi İHA'larda SATCOM uydu muhabere antenine ev sahipliği yapıyor. Ayrıca gövdenin ön - üst tarafında bir anten dikkat çekiyor. Bu gibi farklılıklar, ilk kez tanıtıldığı günden bu yana Şahid 129'un devamlı geliştirildiğinin bir göstergesi olabilir.

On the other hand, if one date of 08/13/2015 Shahid 129, photographs showing that fell near the village of Chah-Bahar near the border with Pakistan, has spread rapidly in social media. It also said the UAVs of Iran, Pakistan and possibly Afghanistan along the border - suggest that the use of the over Pakistan.

Öte yandan 13.08.2015 tarihinde ise bir adet Şahid 129'un, Pakistan sınırına yakın Şah Bahar köyü yakınlarında düşmüş olduğunu gösteren fotograflar, sosyal medyada hızla yayıldı. Bu da, İran'ın söz konusu İHA'yı, Pakistan sınırı boyunca ve muhtemelen Afganistan - Pakistan üzerinde de kullanmakta olduğunu düşündürüyor.

Witness 129 feature, payload capacity and flight time as ever to be a platform in a higher class than other UAVs displayed on Syria.

Şahid 129'ün özelliği, faydalı yük taşıma kapasitesi ve uçuş süresi olarak şimdiye kadar Suriye'de görüntülenen diğer İHA'lardan daha üst sınıfta bir platform olması.

Yasir was flying over the display for the first time in November 2013 Huceyr in Syria. By Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hezbollah used in Iraq by the hand Nucab. So far, the opposition has been reduced by two-Age: one in Aleppo on 12.05.2013 and 07.12.2013 Date of the Kalamua other. Yasir seen in Syria, tactical / portable UAV union assets, in other words, the UAV can signify a widespread and planned use.

Yasir ise Suriye'de ilk kez 2013 Kasım ayında Huceyre üzerinde uçarken görüntülendi. Hizbullah tarafından Lübnan'da, Hizbullah el Nucaba tarafından da Irak'ta kullanılıyor. Bugüne kadar iki Yasir muhalifler tarafından düşürüldü: Biri 05.12.2013 tarihinde Halep'te ve diğeri 07.12.2013 tarihinde Kalamun'da. Yasir'in Suriye'de görülmesi, taktik / seyyar İHA birliklerinin varlığına, başka bir deyişle İHA'nın yaygın ve planlı bir kullanımına delalet olabilir.

Iranian production in addition to UAVs, regime forces that can be purchased from the internet and a very popular mini-drone model, the benefits of the Phantoms DJ adds that they use. One of these types of UAVs equipped with a GoPro camera was lowered in November 2013 in Homs.

İran üretimi İHA'lara ilaveten, rejim güçlerinin internetten satın alınabilen ve oldukça popüler bir mini dron modeli olan DJI Phantom'u da kullandıklarını eklemekte fayda var. GoPro kamera ile donatılmış bu tip İHA'lardan biri 2013 Kasım ayında Humus'ta düşürülmüştü.

Assessment

As purposeful propaganda, Iran's development of weapons systems are often exaggerated news to the press contrasted feet firmly on the ground as a UAV industry is observed to be eyeing development policy. West production engines as well as in refugees and Ebabil systems, avionics and other subsystems can be supplied in large quantities to feed the mass production line despite international sanctions. Moreover, human resources and industrial capacity in the country, producing the equivalent of such systems and, more importantly, maintenance, repair and maintenance to ensure that they can be mobilized effectively in the subject.

İran'ın propaganda maksatlı olarak, çoğu zaman abartılı silah sistemi geliştirme haberlerine tezat olarak ayakları yere sağlam basan bir İHA sanayii geliştirme politikası izlemekte olduğu gözleniyor. Muhacir ve Ebabil sistemlerinde olduğu gibi Batı üretimi motor, aviyonik ve benzeri alt sistemler, uluslararası yaptırımlara rağmen seri üretim hattını besleyecek kadar çok miktarda tedarik edilebiliyor. Dahası ülke içindeki insan kaynakları ve sanayi kapasitesi, söz konusu sistemlerin muadillerinin üretimi ve daha da önemlisi bakım, onarım ve idamelerinin sağlanması konularında etkili bir biçimde seferber edilebiliyor.

Conversely, high performance on engineering seen in especially flown a Boeing Insitu ScanEagle UAVs short period of time by copying the implementation of Yasir project and passed to be dealt with electronic deception RQ-170 scale models seized from the US. Although the electronic sub-systems, sensors and communications systems West / US-made counterparts up be hard to elicit high performance and high quality products, it is stunning start to be used widely in the conflict in Yasir Iraq. Iran, from design to manufacturing processes which show the ability to quickly shown. With regard to its nuclear program with the P5 + 1 countries reached agreement and the removal of international sanctions, will allow easier access to the advanced technology of UAVs nature of Iran can be expected to rise further.

Tersine mühendislik konusundaki yüksek performans özellikle ABD'den ele geçirilen bir ScanEagle İHA'sının kısa süre içinde kopyalanarak Yasir projesinin hayata geçirilmesi ve elektronik aldatma ile ele geçirilen bi RQ-170'in ölçekli modelinin uçurulmasında görüldü. Her ne kadar elektronik alt sistem, sensör ve iletişim sistemlerinde Batı / ABD yapımı muadiller kadar yüksek performanslı ve kaliteli ürünlerin ortaya çıkartılması zor olabilse de, Yasir'in Irak'taki çatışmalarda yaygın şekilde kullanılmaya başlaması çarpıcıdır. İran, tasarımdan üretime kadar olan süreçleri hızlı bir şekilde işletme kabiliyeti göstermekte. Nükleer program ile ilgili olarak P5+1 ülkeleri ile varılan anlaşma ve uluslararası yaptırımların kaldırılması, ileri teknolojiye erişimin kolaylaşmasını sağlayacağından İran İHA'larının niteliklerinin daha da yükselmesi beklenebilir.

Production techniques and project management methodologies 6 Sigma, etc. STANAG standards and criteria does not provide; system performance may remain very low level according to NATO. But one way or another Iranian UAVs for military / intelligence uses an extremely efficient for the task. Moreover, in areas of conflict in the use of self-made UAVs, political - is becoming a psychological benefit tool.

Üretim teknikleri ve proje yönetim metodolojileri 6 Sigma, STANAG vb standart ve kıstasları sağlamıyor; sistem performansları NATO seviyelerine göre çok düşük kalıyor olabilir. Ancak öyle ya da böyle İran İHA'ları askeri / istihbari görevler için son derece etkili bir şekilde kullanmaktadır. Dahası, bölgesindeki çatışma alanlarında kendi yapımı İHA'ları kullanması, siyasi - psikolojik bir fayda aracı haline gelmekte.

Today UAVs produced by Iran in terms of technology and performance Predator, Reaper or may not compete with Heron. But it is produced, flies, and also serves as a foreign policy tool are used. Iran in a way that puts UAV league in Israel and the United States to the same cluster.

Bugün İran'ın ürettiği İHA'lar teknoloji ve performans açısından Predator, Reaper ya da Heron ile yarışamayabilir. Ancak üretilmekte, uçmakta, görev yapmakta ve dış politika aracı olarak kullanılmaktadırlar. Bu da bir bakıma İran'ı, İHA liginde İsrail ve ABD ile aynı kümeye yerleştirmektedir.

Appendix: Situation in Turkey
Neighbors in the mind of the reader to examine the situation in Iran UAV technology "so what is the situation in Turkey?" Questions can be revived. The current situation in Turkey in the area in August 2015 H roughly as follows:
Anka: 14.05.2004 / 243 numbered Defense Industry Executive Committee (SSIK) initiated by the decision of the original UAV (MALE) Development projects in one system (three aircraft) unique UAV domestic to develop the possibilities on 24.12.2004 between TAI and SSM USD62 million a the contract was signed. Subsequently, the number increased to 5 prototype and the contract price was USD96.5 million. Anka two prototype development project in Block A and Block B type was produced. Flight testing of this prototype still ongoing. Turkish Air Force, 10 for the need for mass production Anka S-type UAV procurement also signed a contract in 2013. This project is within the scope of the first prototype flight tests are expected to begin in 2017.
Offensive UAV: 2 prototypes including proposal preparation to project continues.
Tactical UAV: walking on two projects simultaneously tactical UAV field. The first, signed in December 2011 with 12 aircraft project Kale-bikers 2 system. The delivery of the aircraft project was completed. Electro-optic payload and data link systems, whether provided by the state (GFA, Government Furnished Equipment) will be integrated. In the catapult-launched tactical UAV project prime contractor agreement with Vestel Defense it was signed in October 2010. At present flight tests are in progress.
Mini UAV: hand-made by Castle Baykar thrown Mini UAV system Turkish Armed Forces inventory in December 2007, entered. Currently, 150 - has around 160 service.
Heron: the contract signed with IAI-Elbit consortium of 10 aircraft in April 2005 3 system was supplied Heron UAV. Air Force called Heronlar by Sentinel 1, because of a delay in the project could only be delivered in 2010. Israeli relations with Turkey as a result of the cut, the maintenance of these aircraft - making the repair itself with TAI. By SSM for the renewal of the service contract in question carried out a tender process.
Therefore, the Turkish Armed Forces are still in service in 10 Heron UAV type aircraft of 150 - 160 pieces are on hand thrown Mini UAV. Castle-Baykar made mass production except mini UAV entered active service and / or export to a UAV made no Turkish construction.

Women are not wearing head scarf, is it not a problem ???

Wedding parties are considered private events and the government generally will not get involved, unless it becomes a public situation or gets too loud and too late. However, even those two depends on the cities. In my cities, we've had wedding cars stop in the road, people get out, and dance, and they don't get arrested, EVEN THOUGH I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED.

Do you know lezginka ?

Iran, has been able to maintain and improve it's aviation industry which has been established in the Shah era with US support and technology transfer despite of the international sanctions on the Islamic Revolution and it's aftermath. More visible examples of this performance, is Iran's ability to maintain, repair and renovate the warplanes such as F-14 Tomcat, F-4 Phantom II, F-5 which has been supplied at 1970s and even used as a layout in Iran's some local development projects.

Same success also showed itself at, further developing the remote-controlled reconnaissance aircraft system's experience which have been obtained in the final period of the Shah Era and transforming these experiences into unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) industry. Especially since the 1990s, with the rocket and missile technology R&D and production efforts also shows itself in the UAV field.

Iran's human resources capacity in theoretical and applied sciences, reverse engineering and ingenuity in getting around the sanctions resulted with many UAV projects These UAVs as well as the Iranian military also being widely used by Iran's ally organizations and countries. Therefore, UAVs have become the leading tool of Iran's foreign policy.

In other words, Iran has become a UAV power just like Israel. A closer examination of this power, it can deduct important lessons for Turkey.

Iran's UAV Development and Production Capacity

Iran has two leading players in the UAV industry. These are Quds Aviation Industries which is connected to the Revolutionary Guards (Pasdaran) and HESA, a subsidiary of Iran Aviation Industries Organization(IAIO) connected to Ministry of Defense. .While Quds company's main area of expertise is UAVs, HESA in addition UAVs, also manufactures fixed and rotary wing aircraft, and it's sub-systems.

Founded in 1985, Qud's HQ is in Tehran. Although it takes place under umbrella ıf IAIO company is under the direct control of Pasdaran.

Founded in 1976 HESA is conducting its activities in the Isfahan facility with an area of 250,000 m2. HESA which has been established for production, maintanence and repait for the Bell 214 utility helicopters by the US Textron company. During the process HESA developed it's R&D and production infrastructure with the transfer of technology from US. Also developed projects such as Iran-140 passenger planes with the Antonov of Ukraine.

Except Quds and HESA, another company operating in Iranian aviation industry, is a privately owned Farnas Aeronautics and Space Company. This company developed UAVs named Black Eagle, Falcon, Oruç 1, Oruç 10. Mostly stayed in the prototype stage, none of these UAVs passed to mass production.

Main UAV Models Produced by Iran

Ebabil: By developed and produced by HESA, it is estimated that close to 400 Ebabils have been made from it's 3 different models. Ebabil-1 in tactical UAV Class, was developed in the 1980s. It's attack/suicide drone equipped with a 40kg warhead.

Ebabil 2 is a target drone which can be adapt to reconnaissance and surveillance missions.Design work began in 1991 and serial production started in 1992. UAV first shown to public in IDEX 99 exhibition in Abu Dhabi at the year 1999. The maximum flight time is given approximately 2 hours and with a operation range of 100 km radius. Optionally, can be equipped with real-time data link system, autopilot system aided by GPS / INS. Ebabil 2, it is widely used in Iran's frequent military exercises and war games ; double tail coned, an improved variant Ebabil CH target drone was also displayed during exercises.

There is also a double tail coned derivative namely Ebabil T (Mirsad 1) used and developed by Hezbollah in Lebanon

Lübnan Hizbullahı tarafından da kullanılan Ebabil 2'nin aynı zamanda örgüt tarafından geliştirilmiş, çift kuyruk konili Ebabil T (Mirsad 1) isimli bir türevi de bulunuyor.

Developed in the early 2000s Ebabil 3, the South African Denel production bears great similarities with Seeker UAV. The cause of this similarity, likely to be co-operation developed between the two countries and trade defense in the first half of 2000. In this process, Iran, South Africa is estimated to have acquired the various sub-systems and component technologies.

2000'lerin başlarında geliştirilen Ebabil 3 ise, Güney Afrikalı Denel üretimi Seeker İHA'sı ile büyük benzerlik taşıyor. Bu benzerliğin sebebinin, iki ülkenin 2000'lerin ilk yarısında savunma ve ticaret alanlarında geliştirdikleri işbirliği olması muhtemel. Bu süreçte İran'ın, Güney Afrika'dan çeşitli alt sistem ve bileşen teknolojilerini edinmiş olduğu tahmin ediliyor.

Production for the first time in 2008 to 3 in 2006 was viewed Ebabil started in Sudan. The great prophet in his own country for the first time in 2010 in the administration of 5 Revolutionary Guards (Pasdaran) used by seen. Swift 3, along with Sudan, Iraq and Syria, the most widely used in the UAV.

Üretimine 2006 yılında başlanan Ebabil 3 ilk kez 2008 yılında Sudan'da görüntülendi. Kendi ülkesinde ise ilk kez 2010 yılındaki Büyük Peygamber 5 tatbikatında Devrim Muhafızları (Pasdaran) tarafından kullanılırken görüldü. Ebabil 3, Sudan ile birlikte Irak ve Suriye'de en yaygın şekilde kullanılan İHA.

Swift 3, we have an electro-of gimball camera, a constant downward facing camera or the camera can be equipped with one of constant discovery oblique angle; The maximum radius of about 100km task.

Ebabil 3, gimballi bir elektrooptik kamera, aşağı doğru bakan sabit bir kamera ya da sabit eğik açılı keşif kamerasından biri ile donatılabiliyor; azami görev yarıçapı yaklaşık 100km.

Fotros: In November 2013 a flashy ceremony publicized information about the Fotros project does not exist. Israel as the outward appearance Heroine substantially similar Fotros ceremony, wing appearance in the lower US production of the AGM-114 helllfire very similar and even higher in the AGM-114K-2 model nazire yaparca "K-2" written by two missiles It exhibited.

Fotros:2013 Kasım ayında gösterişli bir törenle kamuoyuna tanıtılan Fotros projesi hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi mevcut değil. Dış görünüş olarak İsrail'in Heron'una büyük ölçüde benzeyen Fotros törende, kanat altlarında görünüm olarak ABD yapımı AGM-114 HelllFire'a çok benzeyen ve hatta üzerlerinde AGM-114K-2 modeline nazire yaparcasına "K-2" yazan iki adet füze ile sergilendi.

By the Iranian Ministry of Defense mission radius of 2,000km and a maximum altitude of 25,000ft described as having Fotros also 16 - 30saat he could only stay in the air.

İran Savunma Bakanlığı tarafından 2,000km görev yarıçapına ve 25,000ft azami irtifaya sahip olduğu açıklanan Fotros'un ayrıca 16 - 30saat havada kalabildiği belirtilmişti.

Fotros, as described performance levels equivalent to 129 Shahid platform. The reason for the similar nature have created two separate UAV in Iran linked to the rivalry between the regular army and Pasdaran. Because Fotros a Department of Defense - Air Force project while a project conducted by Shahid 129 Pasdaran.

Fotros, açıklanan performans değerleri itibariyle Şahid 129'a eşdeğer bir platform. İran'ın benzer niteliklerde iki ayrı İHA üretmiş olmasının nedeni, Pasdaran ile düzenli ordu arasındaki rekabete bağlanabilir. Zira Fotros bir Savunma Bakanlığı - Hava Kuvvetleri projesi iken Şahid 129 Pasdaran tarafından yürütülen bir proje.

Heroism: one of the most interesting exhibits in the late Iranian UAV project, introduced in May 2013. heroism. Aircraft, the lower wing was represented by a 107mm artillery rocket. Swelling in the nose of the plane, the SATCOM satellite communications antenna that carries düşündürts, draws attention to this division occurs quite narrow. It was not carrying any electro-optic payload that heroism was shown at the ceremony, but I have a cylindrical body under the radar radome. This radar when examined closely, it is understood that a commercial marine radar. Shortly after the aforementioned presentation ceremony had posted a video showing a prototype flight test units heroism.

Hamaset: İran'ın son dönemde sergilediği en ilginç İHA projelerinden biri, 2013 Mayıs ayında tanıtılan Hamaset. Uçak, kanat altlarında birer 107mm topçu roketi ile gösterilmişti. Uçağın burun kısmındaki kabarıklık, SATCOM uydu muhabere anteni taşıdığını düşündürtse de, bu bölmenin oldukça dar oluşu da dikkat çekiyor. Törende gösterilen Hamaset herhangi bir elektrooptik faydalı yük taşımıyordu ancak gövde altında silindirik bir radar radomu bulunmaktaydı. Yakından incelendiğinde bu radarın, ticari bir deniz radarı olduğu anlaşılıyor. Bahsi geçen tanıtım töreninden kısa süre sonra bir adet Hamaset prototipinin uçuş testlerini gösteren bir video yayınlanmıştı.

Karrer: HESA company Karrer developed by the jet engine of a UAV attack. For the first time shown to the public in a parade in 2010 Karrer, Nur also uses Anti-ship cruise missile is located in Tulum-4 turbojet engines. Tulum-4, French TRI-60 engine, a copy is created with a possible Russian support. The TRI-60, Storm Shadow / SCALP cruise missile engine of.

Karrar: HESA şirketi tarafından geliştirilen Karrar, jet motorlu bir taarruzi İHA. İlk kez 2010 yılındaki bir geçit töreninde kamuoyuna gösterilen Karrar, Nur gemisavar füzesinde de bulunan Tûlû-4 turbojet motorunu kullanıyor. Tûlû-4, Fransız TRI-60 motorunun, muhtemel Rus desteği ile üretilmiş bir kopyası. TRI-60 ise, Storm Shadow / SCALP seyir füzelerinin motoru.

Karrer with rocket-assisted take-off system, is landing with a parachute. Iran has UAVs Mk series of classic bomb in the lower body and wings in various exhibitions and parades, exhibits Kovs Anti-ship cruise missile is attached. The maximum speed of 900K / h has given Karrer 1,000km range.

Roket destekli kalkış sistemine sahip Karrar, paraşüt ile iniş gerçekleştiriyor. İran bu İHA'yı çeşitli sergi ve geçit törenlerinde gövde ve kanat altlarında Mk serisi klasik bomba, Kovsar gemisavar füze takılı halde sergiledi. Azami hızı 900km/saat olarak verilen Karrar 1,000km menzile sahip.

Koke 1: The announcement was made flight test in November, 2012 press Iran Koke 1, where four rotor tilt-wing UAV, can remain in the air for 3 hours and 170km task given that information with radius. Served in the news relating to the vehicle photography, Japanese Carbuncle produced by University of falsified photographs from a UAV state QTW. Also on "Koker" by another UAV's computer is equipped with four tilt-fan drawing was shown. Hence it can be argued that the project is still at the table.

Koker 1: İran basını tarafından Kasım 2012'de uçuş testi yapıldığı duyurulan Koker 1'in, dört rotorlu bir tilt kanat İHA olduğu, havada 3 saat kalabildiği ve 170km görev yarıçapına sahip olduğu bilgileri verilmişti. Araçla ilgili haberlerde servis edilen fotograf, Japon Çiba Üniversitesi tarafından üretilen QTW adlı bir İHA'nın fotografının tahrif edilmiş hali. Ayrıca üzerinde "Koker" yazan, dört tilt-fan ile donatılmış bir başka İHA'ya ait bilgisayar çizimi de gösterildi. Buradan hareketle projenin henüz masa başında olduğu iddia edilebilir.

Emigrants: Emigrants, a UAV family produced by Aviation Industry Corporation Jerusalem. Design and production history, goes back to the Iran-Iraq War. They said with swift series, drones produced by Iran's highest.

Muhacir: Muhacir, Kuds Havacılık Sanayii Şirketi tarafından üretilen bir İHA ailesi. Tasarım ve üretim geçmişi, İran Irak Savaşı'na kadar uzanıyor. Ebabil serisi ile birlikte Muhacirler, İran'ın en fazla ürettiği insansız uçaklar.

Cool the first member of refugees 1, to meet the needs of tactical reconnaissance during the war Pasdaran was developed in 1985. At the end of the cylindrical body carrying double tail cone, location facing towards the inclined camera chamber Muhacir also the world's first offensive UAV Some Muhacir were equipped with three RPG-7 launchers in the lower wing.

Serinin ilk üyesi olan Muhacir 1, Pasdaran'ın savaş sırasındaki taktik keşif ihtiyaçlarını karşılamak için 1985 yılında geliştirildi. Çift kuyruk konisi taşıyan silindirik gövdenin ucunda, yere doğru bakan eğik bir kamera haznesi olan Muhacir, aynı zamanda dünyanın ilk taarruzî İHA'larından: Bazı Muhacirler, kanat altlarında üçer RPG-7 roketatarları ile donatılmıştı.

Developed in the mid-1990s emigrants 2, until the mid-2000s is estimated to have produced more than 250. Emerging with the development of the body design of its predecessor Muhajir 2, with the skid landing gear wheel and not catapult takeoff systems. The same one as Muhajir Muhajir 2 can carry a total of six RPG-7, 15kg payload capacity to be able to stay in the air and has the ability to work in 1.5saat 11,000ft altitude. 150km'y a range of 50km; Immigrants in the air as well as the duration increased to 6h of 1.5saat 2N derivative, was introduced during the 2014 Winter Air Show.

1990'ların ortalarında geliştirilen Muhacir 2'den, 2000'lerin ortalarına kadar 250'den fazla üretildiği tahmin ediliyor. Selefinin gövde tasarımının geliştirilmesi ile ortaya çıkan Muhacir 2, tekerlekli değil kızaklı iniş takımlarına ve mancınıklı kalkış sistemine sahip. Aynı Muhacir 1 gibi toplam altı RPG-7 taşıyabilen Muhacir 2, 15kg faydalı yük taşıma kapasitesine, 1.5saat havada kalabilme ve 11,000ft irtifada görev yapabilme yeteneğine sahip. Menzilin 50km'den 150km'ye; havada kalış süresinin de 1.5saatten 6saate çıkartıldığı Muhacir 2N türevi, 2014 Kiş Hava Gösterisi sırasında tanıtıldı.

Immigrants 2, Raad also has called a deliberate suicide attack derivative 85.

Muhacir 2'nin, Raad 85 adlı bir de taarruz maksatlı intihar türevi de bulunuyor.

Immigrants 2 official single export customer, Venezuela. This South American country of emigrants 2N are producing under license by Arpi name. Syria has not confirmed the information available on that end.

Muhacir 2'nin resmî tek ihrac müşterisi, Venezüella. Bu Güney Amerika ülkesi, Muhacir 2N'leri Arpia adı ile lisans altında üretiyor. Suriye üzerinde uçtuğuna dair de teyit edilmemiş bilgiler mevcut.

It began to be developed in the same period the previous model and refugees 3 produced Crane, larger, rectangular-shaped body. 100km range and a 2 - 3 hours with duration of stay in the air for 3 Muhajir likely to have the prototype level.

Bir önceki model ile aynı dönemde geliştirilmeye başlanan ve üretilen Muhacir 3 Turna, daha büyük, dikdörtgen şekilli bir gövdeye sahip. 100km menzile ve 2 - 3 saat havada kalma süresine sahip Muhacir 3'ün prototip seviyesinde kalmış olması muhtemel.

Cool the latest member of Emigrants 4 Hüdhüd was introduced to the public for the first time in 1999. Until the mid-2000s estimated that more than 30 Immigrants Made 4, 175kg maximum take-off weight for 3 - 5 hours endurance capability, maximum altitude of 18,000ft and has a range of 150km. This UAV can also be equipped with Chinese-made shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles QW-1. Immigrants 4, is used extensively in Iraq and Syria. Immigrants from the four most important difference between the premise, to have a GPS navigation system and can be changed during the flight of the predetermined route point. This UAV can also be used as a communications relay.

Serinin en son üyesi Muhacir 4 Hüdhüd de ilk kez 1999 yılında kamuoyuna tanıtıldı. 2000'lerin ortalarına kadar 30'dan fazla üretilmiş olduğu tahmin edilen Muhacir 4, 175kg azami kalkış ağırlığına, 3 - 5 saat havada kalma kabiliyetine, 18,000ft azami irtifa ve 150km menzile sahip. Bu İHA ayrıca Çin yapımı QW-1 omuzdan ateşlenen uçaksavar füzesi ile de donatılabiliyor. Muhacir 4, Irak ve Suriye'de yoğun olarak kullanılmakta. Muhacir 4'ün öncüllerinden en önemli farkı, GPS seyrüsefer sistemine sahip olması ve önceden belirlenmiş rota noktalarının uçuş sırasında değiştirilebilmesi. Bu İHA aynı zamanda muhabere rölesi olarak da kullanılabiliyor.

HRH: Jerusalem Aviation Industry Company production of and is available in two different models used Saikai as target drones: Saika 1, while radio-controlled, Saika 2, a more advanced model with GPS-enabled auto-pilot. Saika 2 striking feature can be set to mimic the different infrared and radar traces and thus can be used to deceive the enemy air defense systems.

Saika: Kuds Havacılık Sanayii Şirketi üretimi olan ve hedef uçak olarak kullanılan Saika'nın iki ayrı modeli bulunuyor: Saika 1, radyo kontrollü iken, daha gelişmiş model olan Saika 2, GPS destekli otomatik pilota sahip. Saika 2'nin dikkat çeken özelliği, farklı kızılötesi ve radar izlerini taklit edecek şekilde ayarlanabilmesi ve böylelikle düşman hava savunma sistemlerini aldatmak için kullanılabilmesi.

Sari: For the first time in 2013 a sub-wing parade in April QW-1 anti-aircraft carries the missile case shown H-110 Sari Israeli construction in appearance with Hunter substantially similar importance. Technical information and details about the aircraft is not available in open source, but the Air Defense Forces, known as a project. This, Sarira is the main task is to reduce the enemy UAVs think.

Sarir: İlk kez 2013 Nisan ayında bir geçit töreninde kanat altlarında birer QW-1 uçaksavar füzesi taşır halde gösterilen H-110 Sarir, dış görünüş olarak İsrail yapımı Hunter'la büyük ölçüde benzerlik taşıyor. Uçak ile ilgili teknik bilgi ve ayrıntılar açık kaynaklarda mevcut değil ancak Hava Savunma Kuvvetleri'nin bir projesi olduğu biliniyor. Bu da, Sarir'in ana görevinin düşman İHA'larını düşürmek olduğunu düşündürüyor.

Witness 129: hesam dependent witnesses produced by the Aerospace Industry Research Center, Shahid 129 UAV system was shown publicly for the first time in September 2012. Hermes 450 UAVs of Israeli Elbit Systems as a company with great outward appearance bears similarity. The alleged 24hrs endurance system, the range of 2,000km; Sadid also can carry a total of four of the first semi-active laser guided missile.

Şahid 129: HESA'ya bağlı Şahid Havacılık Sanayii Araştırma Merkezi tarafından üretilen Şahid 129 İHA sistemi kamuoyuna ilk kez 2012 Eylül ayında gösterildi. Sistem dış görünüş olarak İsrailli Elbit şirketinin Hermes 450 İHA'sı ile büyük benzerlikle taşıyor. Sistemin iddia edilen havada kalış süresi 24saat, menzili ise 2,000km; ayrıca Sadid 1 yarı aktif lazer güdümlü füzelerinden toplam dört adet taşıyabiliyor.

Witness 129 on Iranian television broadcast images of the payload, Ebabil 3 in the same image processing software and / or hardware shows that use. Therefore, Iran's Ebabil 3 development and production experience, likely to be used in the UAV.

Şahid 129'un İran televizyonlarında yayınlanan faydalı yük görüntüleri, Ebabil 3 ile aynı görüntü işleme yazılım ve/veya donanımını kullandığını gösteriyor. Dolayısıyla İran'ın, Ebabil 3 geliştirme ve üretim tecrübesini bu İHA'da kullanmış olması muhtemel.

Talaash: Jerusalem and two models produced by the worries, the training UAVs. Bustle 1, the operator of the UAV flight training, while the 3000 target haste 2, is used in the anti-aircraft artillery gunner training. 1 wheeled landing gear with haste; Flurry 2 catapult or rocket from making support system. Both UAV also has a duration of 30 minutes with air.

Talash: Kuds tarafından üretilen ve iki ayrı modeli olan Telaş, bir eğitim İHA'sı. Telaş 1, İHA operatörlerinin uçuş eğitiminde, Hedef 3000 Telaş 2 ise, uçaksavar topçusunun nişancı eğitimlerinde kullanılıyor. Telaş 1 tekerlekli iniş takımları ile; Telaş 2 mancınıkla ya da roket destek sistemi ile kalkış yapıyor. Her iki İHA da 30dakika havada kalma süresine sahip.

Yasir: the production Organization of Iran Aviation Industries and September 2013, which was first introduced to the public, Yasir UAV system, the 2012 American InSite seized in December the company production of Boeing Insitu ScanEagle a copy of the UAVs. Flight ceiling of 15,000ft and 8 hours endurance capacity 200km radius with Yasir task. Iran Yasir was a gift to one of the Russian Air Force UAVs.

Yasir: İran Havacılık Sanayii Teşkilatı üretimi olan ve Eylül 2013'te ilk kez kamuoyuna tanıtılan, Yasir İHA sistemi, 2012 Aralık ayında ele geçirilen Amerikan InSitu firması üretimi ScanEagle İHA'nın bir kopyası. 15,000ft uçuş tavanına ve 8saat havada kalma kapasitesine sahip Yasir'in görev yarıçapı 200km. İran Yasir İHA'lardan birini Rus Hava Kuvvetleri'ne hediye etmişti.

Iran's voyage UAVs

İran'ın Seferî İHA'ları

Especially the Western world, including the United States, the Gulf countries and Israel in the intensive regional power struggle with Iran, military to protect its interests in the Middle East region, country intelligence and psychological methods and techniques are extensively used. These include organizations such as Hezbollah to establish and / or as support staff to be allied regimes in countries / consultant, weapons, equipment, training service includes the provision of support and so on.

Başta ABD olmak üzere Batı dünyası, Körfez ülkeleri ve İsrail ile yoğun bir bölgesel güç mücadelesinde bulunan İran, Ortadoğu coğrafyasındaki çıkarlarını korumak için askeri, istihbari ve psikolojik yöntem ve teknikleri yoğun olarak kullanan bir ülke. Bunlar arasında Hizbullah gibi örgütleri kurmak ve/veya desteklemek olduğu kadar, müttefik olunan ülke rejimlerine personel / danışman, silah, teçhizat, eğitim hizmeti vb desteklerin sağlanması da bulunuyor.

Since the beginning of this scope in 2000, it owned directly or indirectly involved in nearly all conflict zones, Iranian-made unmanned aerial vehicles seen. Iran's own staff, supported by the military regime or the use of UAVs with extremely gets active members of the organization. Moreover, these systems plays a role as intense psychological operations and propaganda.

Bu kapsamda 2000'lerin başlarından bu yana doğrudan ya da dolaylı olarak müdahil olunan neredeyse tüm çatışma bölgelerinde, İran yapımı insansız hava araçları görülmekte. İran kendi personeli, desteklediği rejim orduları veya örgüt üyeleri ile İHA'ları son derece aktif olark kullanmakta. Dahası, bu sistemler yoğun bir psikolojik harekat ve propaganda aracı olarak da rol oynamakta.

Iran to be involved in the conflict zone and the track record of UAVs sent to this when examining a striking landscape revealed:

İran'ın müdahil olduğu çatışma bölgeleri ve buralara gönderdiği İHA'ların sicilleri incelendiği zaman ortaya çarpıcı bir manzara çıkıyor:

Iraq

Iran, in 2003 after the US invasion of Iraq falling into a spiral of violence, intensive training to Shiite groups, weapons, equipment and supplies to provide assistance. In addition, with its elements of this support in areas close to the boundary line on the conflict in Iraq, especially intensive discovery - conducting surveillance activities.

İran, 2003 ABD işgalinden sonra bir şiddet sarmalının içine giren Irak'ta, Şii gruplara yoğun şekilde eğitim, silah, teçhizat ve ikmâl yardımı sağlamakta. Bu desteğe ilaveten kendi unsurları ile de Irak'taki çatışmalar ile ilgili özellikle sınır hattına yakın bölgelerde yoğun keşif - gözetleme faaliyetleri yürütüyor.

In December 2011 the commander of US forces in Iraq, Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, the limits of the Iranian UAV flight took place in a certain routine in their side of the border had made the breach did not undergo too much. US troops begin to withdraw from Iraq in 2007, which was completed end of 2011. Given, on Iran, Iraq argued that the United States did not want to drive too much flying the UAV.

2011 Aralık ayında ABD'nin Irak'taki kuvvetlerinin komutanı Orgeneral Jeffrey Buchanan, İran'ın İHA uçuşlarının sınırın kendi taraflarında belli bir rutinde gerçekleştiğini, sınır ihlali durumlarının çok fazla yaşanmadığını açıklamıştı. ABD'nin birliklerini Irak'tan geri çekmeye 2007 yılında başlayıp, 2011 sonunda tamamlamış olduğu göz önüne alınırsa, İran'ın ABD'yi Irak üzerinde İHA uçurarak çok fazla tahrik etmek istemediği öne sürülebilir.

However, during this period there were also some interesting events. 25/02/2009 day the F-16s of the US Air Force near Diyala, Ebabil 3 types of UAVs to gather hit machine. Parachute system in place with the UAV is almost completely firmly seized by US ground troops. This, Iraq was one of the first tangible evidence of the Iranian UAV flights also: while the shot Ebabil 3, were watching a refugee camp near the US base of Camp Ashraf and called.

Ne var ki bu dönemde bazı ilginç olaylar da yaşandı. 25.02.2009 günü Diyala yakınlarında ABD Hava Kuvvetleri'ne ait F-16'lar, Ebabil 3 tipi bir İHA'yı makinalı topla vurdu. Paraşüt sistemi ile yere inen İHA, neredeyse tamamen sağlam bir şekilde ABD kara birlikleri tarafından ele geçirildi. Bu, Irak'ta İran İHA uçuşlarına dair ilk somut kanıtlardan biri idi ayrıca: Vurulduğu sırada Ebabil 3, Camp Eşref adlı ABD üssünü ve yakınlarındaki bir mülteci kampını gözetliyordu.

However, due to US withdrawal from Iraq, and soon spread all over the country from Syria Isidor, the Iranian military presence in the country has increased rapidly. In this context, both the central government and the Shiite militia group intensive staff training, weapons and logistical support began to be provided. As a result of this Iranian UAV presence in Iraq, particularly it increased rapidly since 2014. So much so, the Iranians established a command and control center at the Rashid airbase in Baghdad, he has transformed this place into a UAV base. After the seizure of Mosul in June 2014 by Isidor and Iran intensified activities here this base began dispatching additional Ebabil 3.

Ancak ABD'nin Irak'tan çekilmesi ve kısa süre sonra Suriye'den ülkenin dört bir yanına yayılan IŞİD nedeniyle, İran'ın ülkedeki askeri varlığı hızla arttı. Bu kapsamda hem merkezî hükümet hem de Şii milis gruplarına yoğun personel, eğitim, silah ve lojistik destek sağlanmasına başlandı. Bunun sonucunda da Irak'taki İran yapımı İHA varlığı, özellikle 2014'ten itibaren hızla arttı. O kadar ki, Bağdat'taki Raşid Hava Üssü'nde bir komuta kontrol merkezi kuran İranlılar, burayı bir İHA üssüne dönüştürdü. 2014 Haziran'ında Musul'un IŞİD tarafından ele geçirilmesinden sonra bu üssün faaliyetleri yoğunlaştı ve İran buraya ilave Ebabil 3'ler sevketmeye başladı.

4 of Iraqi refugees in flying at least two documented cases has been reduced. The first was in July 2014 in Samara, the other in Kirkuk was reduced by Isidor in January 2015. In February 2015 the Iraqi national flag and carrying a Ebabil marks 3 has been reduced by Isidor militants near Samara. In March, Iranian UAV crashed in an unspecified type of Tikrit.

Irak'ta uçan Muhacir 4'lerden en az iki tanesinin düşürüldüğü belgelenmiş durumda. Bunlardan ilki Samara'da 2014 Temmuz ayında, diğeri ise 2015 Ocak'ta Kerkük'te IŞİD tarafından düşürüldü. 2015 Şubat ayında da Irak bayrağı ve milliyet işaretleri taşıyan bir Ebabil 3, IŞİD militanları tarafından Samara yakınlarında düşürüldü. Mart ayında ise tipi belirtilmeyen bir İran İHA'sı Tikrit'te düştü.

Lebanon

Hezbollah in Lebanon and northern Israel, Iranian UAVs are used intensively since early November 2004. At this time, Mirsad-1 UAV type, on the Lebanese town of Nahariya in the Western Galilee fly south for 20 minutes until collected image, the Israeli Air Force was back before they could intervene. The following year, in April, another Mirsad-1 flying surveillance was also conducted in the same area without being disturbed.

Hizbullah örgütü Lübnan'da ve İsrail'in kuzeyinde İran yapımı İHA'ları en erken 2004 Kasım ayından bu yana yoğun şekilde kullanıyor. Bu tarihte Mirsad 1 tipi bir İHA, Lübnan'ın güneyinden Batı Celile'deki Nahariye kasabası üzerinde 20 dakika kadar uçup görüntü toplamış, İsrail Hava Kuvvetleri müdahale edemeden geri dönmüştü. Ertesi sene Nisan ayında da başka bir Mirsad 1 yine aynı bölgede rahatsız edilmeden uçarak gözetleme gerçekleştirdi.

Hezbollah's Iranian-made first use of UAVs with offensive purposes, was during the 2006 Lebanon War: Each 40 - three Ebabil carrying 50kg warhead, was greeted by Israeli F-16s flew toward the north. One of UAVs near Haifa, while the other one was shot down in Western Galilee, near Tr. After this incident that disrupted UAV operations have regained momentum after 2012.

Hizbullah'ın İran yapımı İHA'ları taarruzî maksatlarla ilk kullanışı, 2006 Lübnan Savaşı sırasında oldu: Her biri 40 - 50kg harp başlığı taşıyan üç Ebabil, İsrail'in kuzeyine doğru uçarken F-16'lar tarafından karşılandı. İHA'lardan biri Hayfa yakınlarında, biri Batı Celile'de diğeri ise Tir yakınlarında düşürüldü. Bu olaydan sonra sekteye uğrayan İHA operasyonları 2012'den sonra tekrar hız kazandı.

10/06/2012 day Hezbollah carried out a UAV mission acclaimed "Ayub" is an Iranian UAV flew over secret nuclear plant in Dimona, Israel. According to Ayub to media reports, in the south of Lebanon, the West Bank havalanıp from flying over the Mediterranean had made the transition to the Israeli airspace. IHA facility was reduced by an Israeli F-16 in the vicinity. Ground control stations to collect images that the aircraft's data link system or is expected to be already transferred to the remote display terminal.

06.10.2012 günü Hizbullah çok ses getiren bir İHA görevi gerçekleştirdi: "Eyüb" isimli İran yapımı bir İHA, İsrail'in Dimona'daki gizli nükleer tesisi üzerinde uçtu. Basına yansıyan haberlere göre Eyüb, Lübnan'ın güneyinden havalanıp Akdeniz üzerinden uçarak Batı Şeria'dan İsrail hava sahasına geçiş yapmıştı. İHA, tesis yakınlarında bir İsrail F-16'sı tarafından düşürüldü. Uçağın topladığı görüntüleri veri bağı sistemi ile yer kontrol istasyonu ya da uzak görüntü terminaline aktarmış olabileceği tahmin ediliyor.

In April 2013 a Hezbollah while flying over Haifa, which lasted about 1 hour and then a follow-up has been reduced. Israeli military sources, the UAV, chemical tanks in Haifa and / or offshore energy estimate may be aerated to view the drill field.

2013 Nisan ayında ise Hayfa üzerinde uçan bir Hizbullah, yaklaşık 1 saat süren bir takibin ardından düşürüldü. İsrail askeri kaynakları, İHA'nın, Hayfa'daki kimyasal madde depoları ve/veya açık deniz enerji sondaj alanlarını görüntülemek için havalanmış olabileceğini tahmin ediyorlar.

The importance given to Hezbollah UAV operations, which was built in the Bekaa Valley were demonstrated by the discovery of the UAV base. In June 2014, taken satellite photos Syrian border 18km west and north of the Bekaa Valley in Hermel village 10km south of the UAV landing - 670m length and a runway with a width of 20m for departures were found to be built. In February 2013 to set up the estimated length of the runway from June, 2014, it is not sufficient for the landing of the future transport aircraft and other large aircraft to Iran. This means the plant, including 3 first Ebabil strengthens the thesis was established to support tactical UAVs in class. Increased infiltration of Israeli airspace to UAVs Hezbollah, indeed, it was established that this base its operations for UAVs and think.

Hizbullah'ın İHA operasyonlarına verdiği önem, Bekaa Vadisi'nde inşa edilen İHA üssünün keşfedilmesiyle gözler önüne serildi. Haziran 2014'te çekilenuydu fotograflarında, Suriye sınırının 18km batısında ve Bekaa Vadisi'nin kuzeyindeki Hermel köyünün 10km güneyinde, İHA iniş - kalkışları için 670m uzunluk ve 20m genişliğe sahip bir pist inşa edilmiş olduğu tespit edildi. Şubat 2013 ila Haziran 2014 arasında kurulduğu tahmin edilen pistin uzunluğu, İran'dan gelecek nakliye uçakları ve benzeri büyük hava araçlarının inişi için yeterli değil. Bu da, tesisin, başta Ebabil 3 olmak üzere taktik sınıftaki İHA'ları desteklemek için kurulduğu tezini güçlendiriyor. İsrail hava sahasına Hizbullah İHA'larının sızmalarının artması, bu üssün gerçekten de İHA'lar için kurulduğu ve faaliyete geçmiş olduğunu düşündürüyor.

Organizations use UAVs not only on Israel. Civil War, fighting alongside Assad regime in Syria, Hezbollah, the Lebanese - Syrian border in the region to follow the movements of the dissident Isidor and UAVs in active use.

Örgüt İHA'ları sadece İsrail üzerinde kullanmıyor. Suriye İç Savaşı'nda Esad rejimi yanında savaşan Hizbullah, Lübnan - Suriye sınırı bölgesinde de IŞİD ve rejim muhaliflerinin hareketlerini takip için de İHA'ları aktif olarak kullanmakta.

Sudan

Iran's closest ally in Africa, Sudan, armed rebel movements from Iran with military significant part of the fight, taking technical and economic assistance.

İran'ın Afrika kıtasındaki en yakın müttefiki olan Sudan, silahlı isyan hareketleri ile mücadele kapsamında İran'dan kayda değer askeri, teknik ve ekonomik yardım almakta.

Iranian UAVs being used in Sudan for the first time, 11.11.2008 Date of UN Security Council with a report submitted emerged. The report is a Ebabil 3 El Festi, which was published by flying over the airport and photographs of the relevant ground control station.

İran yapımı İHA'ların Sudan'da kullanıldığı ilk kez, 11.11.2008 tarihinde Birleşmiş Milletler Güvenlik Konseyi'ne sunulan bir rapor ile ortaya çıktı. Raporda, El Feşir havaalanı üzerinde uçmakta olan bir Ebabil 3'ün ve ilgili yer kontrol istasyonunun fotografları yayınlandı.

Zagil by the Sudanese army called Ebabil 3, discoveries by the Sudanese army, are used extensively in surveillance and target detection task. By far one of August 2008, has been reduced by at least two insurgents, including Zagil other is in March 2012.

Sudan ordusu tarafından Zagil olarak adlandırılan Ebabil 3'ler, Sudan ordusu tarafından keşif, gözetleme ve hedef tespiti görevlerinde yoğun olarak kullanılmakta. Bugüne kadar biri 2008 Ağustos, diğeri ise 2012 Mart ayında olmak üzere en az iki adet Zagil isyancılar tarafından düşürüldü.

Syria
Iran, a close ally of Syria, where the Assad regime in the Civil War to provide intensive military and economic support. This support and weapons, equipment and ammunition in the form of assistance to both the militants to fight on the front line. Among these UAVs are also included. The Iranian UAVs, aircraft and personnel losses due to shortage of spare parts and maintenance of combat capability significantly disturbed Syrian Air Force reconnaissance - likely to have to breathe a little bit in the area of surveillance tasks.

İran, yakın müttefiki olduğu Esad rejimine Suriye İç Savaşı'nda yoğun askeri ve ekonomik destek sağlamakta. Bu destek hem silah, teçhizat ve mühimmat yardımı hem de ön saflarda savaşacak militan şeklinde gerçekleşmekte. Bunlar arasında İHA'lar da yer alıyor. İran İHA'larının, uçak ve personel kayıpları ile yedek parça ve bakım sıkıntıları nedeniyle muharebe yeteneği ciddi oranda örselenmiş Suriye Hava Kuvvetleri'ne keşif - gözetleme görevleri alanında bir nebze nefes aldırmış olması muhtemel.

The first evidence emerged in 2012 regarding the Iranian UAVs flying in Syria. Muhajir was taken while flying over a 4 Damascus published a video. In the same year another four refugees were displayed in Kafr Batna flying near Damascus. Shortly after the photographs of a Ebabil 3 debris was spread on the Internet. In January 2015, a Muhajir 4 was reduced Deyr difficult.

Suriye'de uçan İran yapımı İHA'lara ilişkin ilk kanıtlar, 2012 yılında ortaya çıktı. Bir Muhacir 4'ün Şam üzerinde uçarken çekilmiş bir videosu yayınlandı. Aynı sene başka bir Muhacir 4, Şam yakınlarındaki Kafr Batna'da uçarken görüntülendi. Kısa süre sonra da bir Ebabil 3'ün enkazının fotoğraflarıinternette yayıldı. 2015 Ocak ayında da Deyri Zor'da bir Muhacir 4 düşürüldü.

On the other hand, recently displayed while flying UAVs in Iran or Syria in the wreckage of the two models especially attracts attention: Shahid 129 and Yasir.

Öte yandan son dönemde Suriye'de uçarken ya da yerde enkazı görüntülenen İran İHA'ları arasında özellikle iki model dikkati çekiyor: Şahid 129 ve Yasir.

Witness 129 in April 2014 for the first time in Syria, Damascus, to the east, was viewed while flying near Gut. Images captured by the UAV, was introduced to the public in 2012. Shahid has some differences from 129: First, the most striking details, the surge at the top of the nose of the aircraft in the video. Similar dished structure, or hosting the Heron UAVs such as the Predator in SATCOM satellite communications antenna. In addition, the front of the body - draws attention to the top of an antenna. Such differences, since the day it was first introduced Shahid 129 may be an indication that continuous development.

Şahid 129 Suriye'de ilk kez 2014 Nisan ayında, Şam'ın doğusunda, Guta yakınlarında uçarken görüntülendi. Görüntülere yakalanan İHA'nın, 2012 yılında kamuoyuna tanıtılan Şahid 129'dan bazı farklılıkları bulunuyor: Öncelikle en dikkat çeken ayrıntı, videodaki uçağın burun kısmının üstündeki kabarıklık. Benzer bombeli yapı, Heron ya da Predator gibi İHA'larda SATCOM uydu muhabere antenine ev sahipliği yapıyor. Ayrıca gövdenin ön - üst tarafında bir anten dikkat çekiyor. Bu gibi farklılıklar, ilk kez tanıtıldığı günden bu yana Şahid 129'un devamlı geliştirildiğinin bir göstergesi olabilir.

On the other hand, if one date of 08/13/2015 Shahid 129, photographs showing that fell near the village of Chah-Bahar near the border with Pakistan, has spread rapidly in social media. It also said the UAVs of Iran, Pakistan and possibly Afghanistan along the border - suggest that the use of the over Pakistan.

Öte yandan 13.08.2015 tarihinde ise bir adet Şahid 129'un, Pakistan sınırına yakın Şah Bahar köyü yakınlarında düşmüş olduğunu gösteren fotograflar, sosyal medyada hızla yayıldı. Bu da, İran'ın söz konusu İHA'yı, Pakistan sınırı boyunca ve muhtemelen Afganistan - Pakistan üzerinde de kullanmakta olduğunu düşündürüyor.

Witness 129 feature, payload capacity and flight time as ever to be a platform in a higher class than other UAVs displayed on Syria.

Şahid 129'ün özelliği, faydalı yük taşıma kapasitesi ve uçuş süresi olarak şimdiye kadar Suriye'de görüntülenen diğer İHA'lardan daha üst sınıfta bir platform olması.

Yasir was flying over the display for the first time in November 2013 Huceyr in Syria. By Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hezbollah used in Iraq by the hand Nucab. So far, the opposition has been reduced by two-Age: one in Aleppo on 12.05.2013 and 07.12.2013 Date of the Kalamua other. Yasir seen in Syria, tactical / portable UAV union assets, in other words, the UAV can signify a widespread and planned use.

Yasir ise Suriye'de ilk kez 2013 Kasım ayında Huceyre üzerinde uçarken görüntülendi. Hizbullah tarafından Lübnan'da, Hizbullah el Nucaba tarafından da Irak'ta kullanılıyor. Bugüne kadar iki Yasir muhalifler tarafından düşürüldü: Biri 05.12.2013 tarihinde Halep'te ve diğeri 07.12.2013 tarihinde Kalamun'da. Yasir'in Suriye'de görülmesi, taktik / seyyar İHA birliklerinin varlığına, başka bir deyişle İHA'nın yaygın ve planlı bir kullanımına delalet olabilir.

Iranian production in addition to UAVs, regime forces that can be purchased from the internet and a very popular mini-drone model, the benefits of the Phantoms DJ adds that they use. One of these types of UAVs equipped with a GoPro camera was lowered in November 2013 in Homs.

İran üretimi İHA'lara ilaveten, rejim güçlerinin internetten satın alınabilen ve oldukça popüler bir mini dron modeli olan DJI Phantom'u da kullandıklarını eklemekte fayda var. GoPro kamera ile donatılmış bu tip İHA'lardan biri 2013 Kasım ayında Humus'ta düşürülmüştü.

Assessment

As purposeful propaganda, Iran's development of weapons systems are often exaggerated news to the press contrasted feet firmly on the ground as a UAV industry is observed to be eyeing development policy. West production engines as well as in refugees and Ebabil systems, avionics and other subsystems can be supplied in large quantities to feed the mass production line despite international sanctions. Moreover, human resources and industrial capacity in the country, producing the equivalent of such systems and, more importantly, maintenance, repair and maintenance to ensure that they can be mobilized effectively in the subject.

İran'ın propaganda maksatlı olarak, çoğu zaman abartılı silah sistemi geliştirme haberlerine tezat olarak ayakları yere sağlam basan bir İHA sanayii geliştirme politikası izlemekte olduğu gözleniyor. Muhacir ve Ebabil sistemlerinde olduğu gibi Batı üretimi motor, aviyonik ve benzeri alt sistemler, uluslararası yaptırımlara rağmen seri üretim hattını besleyecek kadar çok miktarda tedarik edilebiliyor. Dahası ülke içindeki insan kaynakları ve sanayi kapasitesi, söz konusu sistemlerin muadillerinin üretimi ve daha da önemlisi bakım, onarım ve idamelerinin sağlanması konularında etkili bir biçimde seferber edilebiliyor.

Conversely, high performance on engineering seen in especially flown a Boeing Insitu ScanEagle UAVs short period of time by copying the implementation of Yasir project and passed to be dealt with electronic deception RQ-170 scale models seized from the US. Although the electronic sub-systems, sensors and communications systems West / US-made counterparts up be hard to elicit high performance and high quality products, it is stunning start to be used widely in the conflict in Yasir Iraq. Iran, from design to manufacturing processes which show the ability to quickly shown. With regard to its nuclear program with the P5 + 1 countries reached agreement and the removal of international sanctions, will allow easier access to the advanced technology of UAVs nature of Iran can be expected to rise further.

Tersine mühendislik konusundaki yüksek performans özellikle ABD'den ele geçirilen bir ScanEagle İHA'sının kısa süre içinde kopyalanarak Yasir projesinin hayata geçirilmesi ve elektronik aldatma ile ele geçirilen bi RQ-170'in ölçekli modelinin uçurulmasında görüldü. Her ne kadar elektronik alt sistem, sensör ve iletişim sistemlerinde Batı / ABD yapımı muadiller kadar yüksek performanslı ve kaliteli ürünlerin ortaya çıkartılması zor olabilse de, Yasir'in Irak'taki çatışmalarda yaygın şekilde kullanılmaya başlaması çarpıcıdır. İran, tasarımdan üretime kadar olan süreçleri hızlı bir şekilde işletme kabiliyeti göstermekte. Nükleer program ile ilgili olarak P5+1 ülkeleri ile varılan anlaşma ve uluslararası yaptırımların kaldırılması, ileri teknolojiye erişimin kolaylaşmasını sağlayacağından İran İHA'larının niteliklerinin daha da yükselmesi beklenebilir.

Production techniques and project management methodologies 6 Sigma, etc. STANAG standards and criteria does not provide; system performance may remain very low level according to NATO. But one way or another Iranian UAVs for military / intelligence uses an extremely efficient for the task. Moreover, in areas of conflict in the use of self-made UAVs, political - is becoming a psychological benefit tool.

Üretim teknikleri ve proje yönetim metodolojileri 6 Sigma, STANAG vb standart ve kıstasları sağlamıyor; sistem performansları NATO seviyelerine göre çok düşük kalıyor olabilir. Ancak öyle ya da böyle İran İHA'ları askeri / istihbari görevler için son derece etkili bir şekilde kullanmaktadır. Dahası, bölgesindeki çatışma alanlarında kendi yapımı İHA'ları kullanması, siyasi - psikolojik bir fayda aracı haline gelmekte.

Today UAVs produced by Iran in terms of technology and performance Predator, Reaper or may not compete with Heron. But it is produced, flies, and also serves as a foreign policy tool are used. Iran in a way that puts UAV league in Israel and the United States to the same cluster.

Bugün İran'ın ürettiği İHA'lar teknoloji ve performans açısından Predator, Reaper ya da Heron ile yarışamayabilir. Ancak üretilmekte, uçmakta, görev yapmakta ve dış politika aracı olarak kullanılmaktadırlar. Bu da bir bakıma İran'ı, İHA liginde İsrail ve ABD ile aynı kümeye yerleştirmektedir.

Appendix: Situation in Turkey
Neighbors in the mind of the reader to examine the situation in Iran UAV technology "so what is the situation in Turkey?" Questions can be revived. The current situation in Turkey in the area in August 2015 H roughly as follows:
Anka: 14.05.2004 / 243 numbered Defense Industry Executive Committee (SSIK) initiated by the decision of the original UAV (MALE) Development projects in one system (three aircraft) unique UAV domestic to develop the possibilities on 24.12.2004 between TAI and SSM USD62 million a the contract was signed. Subsequently, the number increased to 5 prototype and the contract price was USD96.5 million. Anka two prototype development project in Block A and Block B type was produced. Flight testing of this prototype still ongoing. Turkish Air Force, 10 for the need for mass production Anka S-type UAV procurement also signed a contract in 2013. This project is within the scope of the first prototype flight tests are expected to begin in 2017.
Offensive UAV: 2 prototypes including proposal preparation to project continues.
Tactical UAV: walking on two projects simultaneously tactical UAV field. The first, signed in December 2011 with 12 aircraft project Kale-bikers 2 system. The delivery of the aircraft project was completed. Electro-optic payload and data link systems, whether provided by the state (GFA, Government Furnished Equipment) will be integrated. In the catapult-launched tactical UAV project prime contractor agreement with Vestel Defense it was signed in October 2010. At present flight tests are in progress.
Mini UAV: hand-made by Castle Baykar thrown Mini UAV system Turkish Armed Forces inventory in December 2007, entered. Currently, 150 - has around 160 service.
Heron: the contract signed with IAI-Elbit consortium of 10 aircraft in April 2005 3 system was supplied Heron UAV. Air Force called Heronlar by Sentinel 1, because of a delay in the project could only be delivered in 2010. Israeli relations with Turkey as a result of the cut, the maintenance of these aircraft - making the repair itself with TAI. By SSM for the renewal of the service contract in question carried out a tender process.
Therefore, the Turkish Armed Forces are still in service in 10 Heron UAV type aircraft of 150 - 160 pieces are on hand thrown Mini UAV. Castle-Baykar made mass production except mini UAV entered active service and / or export to a UAV made no Turkish construction.

Please refer to your master Mujtahid, little Taqleed you're hurting your brain being so judgmental. I'm sorry you got nightmares playing DOOM.

Let me guess, you are the Golden Standard Muslim?

Since World War I the world has been Globally entangled, everybody's internal matter is watched by someone else. I'm not the one watching nor really care, but my country and other countries do.

"No I didn't say that, I stated that will:"

Insert any Religion, lack of religion, Government type, individual, or group, ideology...etc. What happens? It fails time and time again, it's not matter of if but when. Because the other half of that statement, intentionally or not, is the "My way or the Highway" and nobody likes being at the other end of that kind mentality.

The key is being inclusive and not exclusive, saying Islamists will...Blah, blah blah, and saying Sunni Muslims are most persecuted. How fast did that backfire on you, pretty fast. Islamism can be both a cure and a problem and that's the same with every Religion. So it's not the Religion, it's the human.

So which religion is 25th Century material, please do tell I'm soo curious. :cheesy: .... Since I now know which is best for the 4th century...:crazy:
I don't know what you are talking about. Going after any ideology is stupid. Going after an ideology an ideology inspired by religion is even worse. Any religion, if you look at it in a neutral perspective is only a set of superstition. If you think that you can prosperity by implementing superstitions on a state level then you have serious problems with your intelligence. That goes on for any religion not just one particular religion. I think how a state should run should always evolve depending on current unique circumstances. I think the near-perfect solution should be to leave some room for the state to adapt a model that fits its current growth propsects rather than depending on a certain ideology even including democracy.

In the end of the day, if a state is not wealthy or relevant to the world in terms of science and technology then that state is only inviting exploitation.

"Our weddingsare better than your wedding . We dance better than you dance "

As i said , we should all thank an iranian member for turning this thread into shit.

@Serpentine can u please stop this bullshit ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom