What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ads track your search history and particular key words you've used. And your anti-virus most likely doesn't have an ad blocker, but something to block spyware etc...

I don't see how it could block ads on your browser. The easiest way is to download the adblock or adblock plus extension on Firefox or Chrome. I haven't seen an ad in over 4-5 years. Literally nothing. It even blocks YouTube commercials.

@rmi5
Which Canon do you have?
Man 2 ta camera az canon daaram. yeki baraaye mavaaghei ke jeddi tar mikhaam beram va photography konam, yeki dige ham ma'mouli ke khosh dast hast va hameh ja ba khodam mibaram va aks migiram. oun ma'mouliye, Canon SX 500 IS hast, ke fekr konam digeh alaan shaayad digeh tou website e canon available nabaasheh. yeki ham herfe i tar daaram ke EOS 6D hast ke faghat jaahaaye kheyli khaas ke mikhaam hatman kaar e kheyli khaas baasheh mibaram.

Man 2 ta camera az canon daaram. yeki baraaye mavaaghei ke jeddi tar mikhaam beram va photography konam, yeki dige ham ma'mouli ke khosh dast hast va hameh ja ba khodam mibaram va aks migiram. oun ma'mouliye, Canon SX 500 IS hast, ke fekr konam digeh alaan shaayad digeh tou website e canon available nabaasheh. yeki ham herfe i tar daaram ke EOS 6D hast ke faghat jaahaaye kheyli khaas ke mikhaam hatman kaar e kheyli khaas baasheh mibaram.
Damn son, EOS 6D is a pro DSLR no? It's 2200 dollars on Canon Canada's site.

It's not your first DSLR then eh? What did you have before?

Damn son, EOS 6D is a pro DSLR no? It's 2200 dollars on Canon Canada's site.

It's not your first DSLR then eh? What did you have before?

Actually, I think it is overpriced in Canada. I think it is maybe around 1800-1900$ in USA. It was a bit cheaper when I bought it. It was 1600-1700$ when I bought it. Actually, I was using my dad's Canon G1x before as well, but I learnt working with expensive dslr cameras with my friend's cameras. :)

@BronzePlaque I see you liked that song. Download his new album right fucking now. I've listened to it 3 times over back to back so far. Just search Gareth Emery Drive on pirate bay.

It's a really beautiful album.

Actually, I think it is overpriced in Canada. I think it is maybe around 1800-1900$ in USA. It was a bit cheaper when I bought it. It was 1600-1700$ when I bought it. Actually, I was using my dad's Canon G1x before as well, but I learnt working with expensive dslr cameras with my friend's cameras. :)
Yeah the MSRP for everything is high in Canada, but when things go on sale they tend to compete with American prices (even when on sale). But without a sale everything is more expensive here.

I can't wait to get my camera man. Wanna get a few shots before mother nature turns this city into the North Pole.

Yeah the MSRP for everything is high in Canada, but when things go on sale they tend to compete with American prices (even when on sale). But without a sale everything is more expensive here.

I can't wait to get my camera man. Wanna get a few shots before mother nature turns this city into the North Pole.

:lol:
As I mentioned before, Just be very careful about the temperature. some cameras can be used in below 0 temperature, while some others cannot be used in such conditions. If you use your camera in -30 degrees or so, you may damage your battery and even your lens.

:lol:
As I mentioned before, Just be very careful about the temperature. some cameras can be used in below 0 temperature, while some others cannot be used in such conditions. If you use your camera in -30 degrees or so, you may damage your battery and even your lens.
Yeah you're right. I had a cheap automatic watch on my wrist at work for most of last year and it crapped out on me during winter haha.

I have to call my uncle in Montreal and see what he does during winter. He's really into photography and has been in Canada since he was a teenager (he's over 50 now). His camera collection is worth more than his car haha

God , this adblock thing is working really freaking great ! o_O

i felt old for not knowing it existed

==========================

@S.U.R.B. @ResurgentIran @Emmie

dear docs , i have a question that i cannot get an answer to till i see my own teachers 2 weeks from now

so i figured u guys can help , if its possible for u :)

regarding the pluripotent cells which are derived normally from skin cells , can u give me one good reason why they don't produce hepatocells for example to treat cirrhosis ?

or even renal cells to cure ARF ?

is it the costs which is a limit or the tech ?

a bunch of thanks in advance

Japanese woman is first recipient of next-generation stem cells : Nature News & Comment

Last edited:
Pride. va digar hich. :smitten::enjoy:

10385380_513282112136618_8973948872785638361_n.jpg

Sorry, but if you see such a car in Iran, you know the owner is doing business with the wrong kind of people.
well , the plate of the car indicates that it's from kish island (tax and customs free)

anyways , the number of these cars in tehran is so freaking high . u just have to visit the north of the city

places like pasdaran , za'afarniye and .........

Back
Top Bottom