What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

God , this adblock thing is working really freaking great ! o_O

i felt old for not knowing it existed

==========================

@S.U.R.B. @ResurgentIran @Emmie

dear docs , i have a question that i cannot get an answer to till i see my own teachers 2 weeks from now

so i figured u guys can help , if its possible for u :)

regarding the pluripotent cells which are derived normally from skin cells , can u give me one good reason why they don't produce hepatocells for example to treat cirrhosis ?

or even renal cells to cure ARF ?

is it the costs which is a limit or the tech ?

a bunch of thanks in advance

Japanese woman is first recipient of next-generation stem cells : Nature News & Comment

Oh man, that is a great question bro. I wish I knew the answer :(
Are you doing a project paper? :)

well , the plate of the car indicates that it's from kish island (tax and customs free)

anyways , the number of these cars in tehran is so freaking high . u just have to visit the north of the city

places like pasdaran , za'afarniye and .........
actually its from Aras free trade zone.
Sorry, but if you see such a car in Iran, you know the owner is doing business with the wrong kind of people.
wrong, (maybe 10 percent of them) but these kind of cars are common in Tabriz (carpet business and etc)

Oh man, that is a great question bro. I wish I knew the answer :(
Are you doing a project paper? :)
Tnx dearest brother :smitten:

actually yes , but i'm trying to find the most easy topic for it :enjoy:

actually its from Aras free trade zone.
:cry:

its not the national plate thats what matters :haha:

Question to the mods. How come when someone tags me, I dont always get an alert?
I do get them most of the time, but sometimes I dont get notified, so I have no idea if someone mentioned me or not.

wrong, (maybe 10 percent of them) but these kind of cars are common in Tabriz.

actually they are so common in tabriz , tehran , isfahan , shiraz , north (mazandaran - gilan , ...) and even mashhad

but these types of cars are common in kermanshah :D :D :

29254d8426fff607ea619315c67a1aae.jpg

actually they are so common in tabriz , tehran , isfahan , shiraz , north (mazandaran - gilan , ...) and even mashhad

but these types of cars are common in kermanshah :D :D :

View attachment 52300
thanks to National companies like Iran Khodro and Saipa these scenes are common for remaining 90% of Tabriz,... population.

Last edited:
thanks to National companies like Iran Khodro and Saipa these scenes are common for remaining 90% of Tabriz population.
its 95% of the whole country's population :lol:

albate iran khodro sad sharaf saipa ru dare

BTW , my new car's electric system had some problems , i took it to the "namayandegi" to get it fixed but they claimed its alright :lol:

but a couple of days ago they recalled my car to completely change its electric system :lol: :lol:

@rahi2357 bro , check if your car is also one of them :

فراخوان خودروهای 206، 206 صندوق دار و رانا

interestingly , the new technician told me that if i faced a major problem at high speeds (which is my kinda thing :D ) i could get fVcked up easily with a major crash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom