What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nope, it's the end of summer and considering the drought that has hit the country and also the water mismanagement and over spending, I wasn't expecting to see water there either. Hope the situation changes soon , plus some major revolutionary changes in Iran's agriculture technologies and industry.

Hope the situation changes soon:haha:

Hope the situation changes soon:haha:
e0b72fc0a39d01fe01734e322cf8345d._.png

:D :D

guys are u having problem with ads too ?

which ever site i go there is an ad asking me to joing US or royal brit army o_O

dafuq should i do ? my anti-virus has ad-blocker too , since then , at least they cannot make new tabs for ad

@New @rahi2357 @kollang

which ever site i go there is an ad asking me to joing US or royal brit army
why not? :lol:
i used to have the same problem while using an stupid proxy .hot spot sh!t i mean.check settings of your browser and delete cookies , plug-in data and empty the cache then it would be alright inshaallah.

which ever site i go there is an ad asking me to joing US or royal brit army
Then go and join the U.S army, why not? They are asking you in random ads after all, and you should listen to it. That's the most reasonable thing to do.
Hope the situation changes soon
It felt funny for me too. :P

guys are u having problem with ads too ?

which ever site i go there is an ad asking me to joing US or royal brit army o_O

dafuq should i do ? my anti-virus has ad-blocker too , since then , at least they cannot make new tabs for ad

@New @rahi2357 @kollang
Ads track your search history and particular key words you've used. And your anti-virus most likely doesn't have an ad blocker, but something to block spyware etc...

I don't see how it could block ads on your browser. The easiest way is to download the adblock or adblock plus extension on Firefox or Chrome. I haven't seen an ad in over 4-5 years. Literally nothing. It even blocks YouTube commercials.

@rmi5
Which Canon do you have?

It's actually a little embarassing sometimes, when I am sitting with a co-worker and these personalized ads pop up on his machine. They are mostly on losing weight etc. and he is kinda big, lol.
ahhhhhhh poor guy lol

I don't understand how some people still haven't discovered the Ad Block extension! It's like the number one extension on both Firefox and Chrome. You can't miss it.

ahhhhhhh poor guy lol

I don't understand how some people still haven't discovered the Ad Block extension! It's like the number one extension on both Firefox and Chrome. You can't miss it.

I've also told him several times to install it. Anyway, he is a fun and nice guy, so we laugh at it together

Hey @Gilamard , Since you know French ,

Would you please tell me how hard this language is in comparison with English ?

I'm planning to improve my general English and learn a little bit of French and need some advice .

Hey @Gilamard , Since you know French ,

Would you please tell me how hard this language is in comparison with English ?

I'm planning to improve my general English and learn a little bit of French and need some advice .
I know you're asking him, but having lived in Canada for most of my life I think I'm qualified to answer too (Canada has two official languages: French and English).

French IS BY FAR THE HARDEST Romance language there is. Pronunciations are very difficult and unless you live in a French speaking environment you will have a very difficult time learning the language.

I speak English and Persian fluently of course, but I've taken 2 years of Spanish (high school) and some Mandarin (Chinese) and French courses too.

English and Spanish were by far the easiest to learn (although I forgot most of the Spanish I learned). Mandarin was the most difficult and French was very close in terms of difficulty.

In Spanish, pronunciations are very straight forward, specially for Iranians. They read and pronounce things very similarly (there are exceptions, but overall it's not very difficult). French is a complete mind rape.

btw Spanish is more useful. You can use it in most of the Americas, in Spain and most of their former colonies around the world. With French you're limited to France and a couple of North African countries.

Back
Top Bottom