What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yao-ming-pff.png

Child's play for mullah hekırs. If they wanted to find you, they would've found you. They hacked and landed an RQ-170 in one piece after all :)
yesterday:

Iranian Hackers Stalked U.S. Officials, Report Says - Businessweek
Iranian hackers are targeting U.S. officials through social networks, report says - The Washington Post

They hacked and landed an RQ-170 in one piece after all
for heck sure better than anka :D :lol:

Ask any Kurd and see if they would rather live in Iran or Turkey.
as a half-kurd , STFU :D

agha jaanam @Ostad ye page tooye facebook hast be esme "i love tabriz" kheyli jalebe boro likesh kon :D :D :D

I have been away for a long, long time, but I have been observing this forum for a week or so. To be honest one of the main reasons that I came back was the member rmi5.

What Saudi is more concerned about are farsi mullahs.

Sir, I couldn't help but notice that you're trying to spread disinformation, I hope that is not an intentional attempt but as an Iranian I see it as my duty to clarify something for our international friends and I hope that you don't take an offence by me doing so.

First of all, policies that Islamic Republic is following today is anything but "Pan-Iranic" or "Farsist" as you put them, their policies are based on Islamic Unity (or at least they try to make it look that way), so you couldn't really use labels to hide what could be your separatist agenda;

Second, "Mullahs" come from all sorts of Iranian ethnic groups, Azerbaijanis themselves have played a crucial role in the Islamic Republic formation and they still do as of today, as a matter of fact in the following list you could find some of notable key players in Islamic Republic:

1- Ali Khamenei (Iran's supreme leader): I have seen in one of your posts that you claimed he is Mashhadi, however the truth is that he is an Azerbaijani;
2- Sadeq Khalkhali: I think you know him;
3- Mir-Hossein Mousavi: Current opposition leader;
4- Mehdi Bazargan: Iran's First Prime-Minister after the revolution;
5- Mohammad Kazem Shariatmadari;
6- etc.

So, please tell me, what is the single Pan-Iranic act that is carried by the current Iran's administration? If memory serves right, Sadeq Khalkhali nearly destroyed Persepolis if not for people of Marvdasht and Mr. Khomeni even suggested that Persian Gulf's name be changed to Islamic Gulf.

What is it about them that you find Pan-Iranic exactly?
I could understand if you're advocating separatism, but please don't try to make it look as if that's because of "Farsists".

Thank you

That doesn't exactly proves anything, Turkey also had/has Kurds in high positions, even Pan-Turkish Kurds ! but that doesn't mean Kurds were not treated badly.

Its not a issue I'm well informed, but what I heard from an Iranian Turkmen friend here is they were not allowed to officially give Turkmen names to their kids, they could not chose Turkic names but Islamic(Arabic) and Persian names.

That doesn't exactly proves anything, Turkey also had/has Kurds in high positions, even Pan-Turkish Kurds ! but that doesn't mean Kurds were not treated badly.

Its not a issue I'm well informed, but what I heard from an Iranian Turkmen friend here is they were not allowed to officially give Turkmen names to their kids, they could not chose Turkic names but Islamic(Arabic) and Persian names.

But the naming problem is not only limited to Turkmens, if you want to choose Old-Persian names they won't allow you either. I'm afraid your friend told you things from his own perspective only. But the reality is very different, my cousin wanted to change his family name to "Parsa" but his application was rejected. What does that tell you?

Last edited:
I have been away for a long, long time, but I have been observing this forum for a week or so. To be honest one of the main reasons that I came back was the member rmi5.

Sir, I couldn't help but notice that you're trying to spread disinformation, I hope that is not an intentional attempt but as an Iranian I see it as my duty to clarify something for our international friends and I hope that you don't take an offence by me doing so.

First of all, policies that Islamic Republic is following today is anything but "Pan-Iranic" or "Farsist" as you put them, their policies are based on Islamic Unity (or at least they try to make it look that way), so you couldn't really use labels to hide what could be your separatist agenda;

Second, "Mullahs" come from all sorts of Iranian ethnic groups, Azerbaijanis themselves have played a crucial role in the Islamic Republic formation and they still do as of today, as a matter of fact in the following list you could find some of notable key players in Islamic Republic:

1- Ali Khamenei (Iran's supreme leader): I have seen in one of your posts that you claimed he is Mashhadi, however the truth is that he is an Azerbaijani;
2- Sadeq Khalkhali: I think you know him;
3- Mir-Hossein Mousavi: Current opposition leader;
4- Mehdi Bazargan: Iran's First Prime-Minister after the revolution;
5- Mohammad Kazem Shariatmadari;
6- etc.

So, please tell me, what is the single Pan-Iranic act that is carried by the current Iran's administration? If memory serves right, Sadeq Khalkhali nearly destroyed Persepolis if not for people of Marvdasht and Mr. Khomeni even suggested that Persian Gulf's name be changed to Islamic Gulf.

What is it about them that you find Pan-Iranic exactly?
I could understand if you're advocating separatism, but please don't try to make it look as if that's because of "Farsists".

Thank you

I answered your BS in the other thread. Do not need to quote me multiple times in different sections for one BS post of yours.

As I said I'm not well informed in Iranian policies, I'm just stating hat I heard.

Back
Top Bottom