What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Wait, What happened to Iran?! 🤔

global-economy-2023.jpg

global-economy-2023.jpg
Not much , what we already we screamed and the one who put their head inside snow were laughing at us and we're happy about . The old charts were based on wrong values for rials compared to dollar
For pointing that I have been called enemy and traitor . Now I wonder is this heavy enough hammer to hit on their head and wake them up .

Two more illegal settlers in occupied Palestine bite the dust and are neutralised by the Palestinian resistance

Not much , what we already we screamed and the one who put their head inside snow were laughing at us and we're happy about . The old charts were based on wrong values for rials compared to dollar
For pointing that I have been called enemy and traitor . Now I wonder is this heavy enough hammer to hit on their head and wake them up .
Some interesting data on Iranian GDP which I compared to closest country Turkey with same population (all data from world bank):

In 1978 : (the last year of shah rule in Iran..we were ahead of all in middle east)
Iran GDP: $ 77.99 billion dollars
Turkey GDP: $ 65 billion dollars

In 2012
(last years of ahmadinejad and before full blown economics sanctions)
Iran GDP: $ 644 billion dollars
Turkey GDP: $ 880 billion dollars

In 2022: (First full year of Raisi government and 10 years of full economic sanctions)
Iran GDP: $ 388
Turkey GDP: $ 906 billion

Conclusion:
43 years of Islamic republic economics and foreign policy has turned Iran's GDP equal to some African countries we are now 42 economy of the world and you wonder why I am mad..:hitwall:..
GDP_historical.png

When Iran be a superpower, they will have far beyond GDP that all region combined. Iran is build war carriers, to build weapons and sell anything to allies, even in Venezuela and America.

When Iran reach blue waters with their army, test nuclear weapons, all will be fixed and better, far better than before.
Iran with her immense natural resources is the only country in the region that can actually be a superpower not Saudi and not Turkey..and this is not my claim but Western economists..however with a government that runs affairs of the nation based on interpretation of some 1500 years old foreign religion rules I hardly see the hope that this nation can be where it should be..but I am hoping that I be proven wrong..

global-economy-2023.jpg

It was calculating GDP based on government conversion rate of 4000-5000 rials when in reality its 50000 (open market).

So GDP in $$$, Iran is ~400B USD economy.

If tomorrow rial magically is 1000, then Iran would be a top 10 economy (in dollars).

It’s hard quantifying and comparing the GDP of a country that is experiencing hyperinflation. That is the issue with fiat currency, it’s worth can rapidly change since it’s backing is the economic production and faith of issuing country’s government. This issue was mitigated in currencies that were once backed by gold or valuable assets.

Iran is neither a 400B economy nor a 1.2T economy.

Last edited:
Iran with her immense natural resources is the only country in the region that can actually be a superpower not Saudi and not Turkey..and this is not my claim but Western economists..however with a government that runs affairs of the nation based on interpretation of some 1500 years old foreign religion rules I hardly see the hope that this nation can be where it should be..but I am hoping that I be proven wrong..
So now you admit it, you want a regime change in Iran from Canada

You really think Iran can independantly use all its resources, getting help by any state in the world for the extraction, free sale of resources worldwide, free buying of military equipement from the world? No, it has to be in the lesser puppets list of the United States to do so (non-white countries) and giving them massive counterpart over Iran land, and even, the goal is not to change the government anymore but destroying Iran completely, they have such a hard time to do an inch of acts to divide Iran and capture it and its ressources that they are resorting to full war and civil war mongering options.

Your western economists, they would love to empty the whole country of its resources and making **** industry there or seeing it in the worst state it has been since 3000 years

You are advocating for:

- Installation of a reactionary puppet regime light dictatorship in Iran

- Killing of hundreds of thousands if not a million of Iranians for the sake of freedom

- Slicing of Iran, putting ethnic minorities at an immediate risk of genocide by proxies from Turkey, Baku, Taliban

- Practice of rape, murder, abuse by foreign invaders

- Killing Iranian children by foreigners/foreign funded groups without any remorse

- Eternal war consisting of Iranians killing Iranians while the whites are emptying Iran, like they did to others at least 3 times in 2 decades

- Practice of cannibalism and desecration of cadavers by foreign funded groups like in Syria and Ukraine

- Possible genocide of minority ethnics which Iran protected them from that for centuries

- Bowing down to whites for a second time in history

- Letting worldwide bullying and abuse, funding wars and genocides from whites continue and take part in their campaign

Your useless comparisons with Turkey and reactionnary petromonarchy

Your western economist while masturbate while seeing Iran in a chaotic state while, as always, whites taking the money as money at all cost is their culture

2010: Russia and Iran agree to deepen ties.
China and Iran agree to deepen ties.
2011: Russia and Iran agree to deepen ties.
2012: Russia and Iran agree to deepen ties.
2013: Russia and Iran agree to deepen ties.
2014: Russia and Iran agree to deepen ties.
2015: Russia and Iran agree to deepen ties.
……….
2023:Russia and Iran agree to deepen ties.
…….
2100: Russia/China/Iran agree to deepen cooperation.

If only China would actually follow the agreed 25 year strategic agreement they signed a couple years ago instead of agreeing to more empty promises and worthless MOU’s :coffee:

How do you go from this:
100-trillion-global-economy-1800px.jpg

To this:
global-economy-2023.jpg

Raisi is destroying the economy.

Nope, the jump into 1.2 T is due to previous gov scamming the currency rate. So Raisi is making good thing to show the real Iran economy by using the market value

It is better to see real Iranian economic scale by using GDP in PPP basis. Comparing Iranian admin should also use PPP basis, as Iranian currency keep loosing values ( most probably due to printing money scheme and this will indeed create high inflation as well ), so PPP will be a good indicator to use

Last edited:
In modern society, where bank transfers, credit cards, and electronic money have replaced cash, the amount of paper money printed does not affect the inflation rate.
The biggest cause of Iran's high inflation is that the dollar cannot be obtained due to the financial blockade by the United States, and people are asking for dollars at any price on the black market.
The other is the extreme low interest rate policy that is being carried out against the economic recession, the interest rate is set at 18% for inflation exceeding 45%, and the interest rate is as negative as 27%.
If you borrow money, you will automatically earn an annual interest rate of 27%!
Under such an extreme negative interest rate, everyone borrows a large amount of money and rushes to invest or buy dollars, so the currency value declines at an accelerated pace and inflation progresses.

Back
Top Bottom