What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

How long and when it is gonna happen??43 years and still they make the same mistale over and over ... can you restore water resources? time that has lost to invest on infrastructure? people trust that is gone?
خانه از پای‌بست ویران است/ خواجه در بند نقش ایوان است

First last year protests was first of its own in many ways .. unlike 98 that only poor people and suberb were involved in 01 all classes of society almost in all cities were involved and the reaction of people showed how they have become frustrated ...
Even Qalibaf the head of parliament got the point last year:
رئیس مجلس گفت: در پایان ابراز امیدواری می‌کنم که هرچه زودتر امنیت در کشور بصورت کامل تثبیت شود تا تغییرات مشروع و لازم به سمت حکمرانی نو در عرصه‌های اقتصادی، اجتماعی و سیاسی، در چارچوب نظام سیاسی جمهوری اسلامی آغاز شود.​

Has it happened? if it was just a bunch of rich people then why he said this?
You can wait and see it in upcoming election that it is what you said or what I said ...
وقتی توهمات زیاد داشته باشید همین میشه. این چیزی که من به چشم دیدم یک مشت پولدار فاسد هستند که دنبال اهداف زیر شکمی میخواستند کشور را بهم بریزند.
به قولی برای... حاضر هستند کشورشان را نابود کنند.
جزو پلیدترین انسان های هر جامعه به حساب می آیند
کل این افراد در اون چند ماه که به خیابان آمدند 400 هزار نفر هم نشدند. حالا این تعداد پولدار فاسد را شما چطور نظر درباره اش میدی هیچ ارزشی نداره

Seems like the past year the quality and quantity of videos regarding military have plummetted! There were documentaries made with every war game with interviews and even these ceremonies had more than just a few second clip. Has the attention of the seda va sima been diverted elsewhere or are the posters like Yavar and a few others lost internet and can no longer post videos or both?

کادوی مردانه به ملی‌پوش زن ایرانی! + عکس​

%DA%A9%DB%8C%D9%85%DB%8C%D8%A7+%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B9%DB%8C.jpg

%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B9%DB%8C.jpg

چه خبر از مسمومیت مدارس؟
1691270543259.jpeg

In fact most people have forgotten or never knew how much damage it did and how much aircraft it downed, same for other Russian weapons

Since a lot of reports only report Ukrainian achievements on purpose, giving people the false sense that Russia achieved nothing and is getting destroyed.

A lot of "reinformation" websites are just biased propaganda under the guise of "reinformation and debunking fake news", obesession only on Ukraine achievements and Russian fake news, ommiting on purpose Ukrainian fakes and Russia reports

This is a case of Schrodinger Russia, pretty much the same as Schrodinger Iran and China. One day they absolutely s*ck and poses no threat, another day they are a threat for the world. This is typically the western analysis propaganda scheme, they are the worst but in the same time the biggest threats for them.

The Arab worshippers never asked Iraq to pay compensation for the invasion of Iran..they just said "forgive" them ..lol.. but kuwait extracted every penny of damage from them and they are fellow arabs....Mullahs even fixed Iraqi war planes and returned them to Iraq for free..of course Iraqis get used to kind of " entitelment" from Iran and now refuse to pay their bills.

I am afraid they may do the same for our three islands..give them to Arabs because we mullahs "love" them..!!! WTF.

PS:if you think I am joking think again...they gave an "arabic" name to Iran's crown jewel of weapons the hyper sonic missile...that should tell you where loyalties are.

From one hand rebuilding Khuzestan, Ilam and country was a huge problem for the country and on other hand fixing problems of more than 1 million broken families out of 10-15 million families during 90s was the issue which our governments failed so badly in both fronts.

In elementary school I had a classmate (10-12 years old). every week or so he had an black eye or other bruise marks in/on his body (clearly visible marks) do you know why ?

Side effects of chemical attacks on his father.

For the kids like my classmate our system created "Sahmie" so maybe, maybe they have a chance to catch up with the rest of people. How did it work ?

They should get 75% score's of last normal that person accepted in that course. and they had up to 5% of university capacity reserved for them.(As far as I remember)

I think you have heard about recent events in Tehran's university both related to wealthy and then Hashd Al Shabi students.

How did work in case of Hashd Al Shaabi?I have no idea

But I do know in my whole life I have never read or heard any statement like the one that came out of Basij of Tehran's university (or anybody else) in favor of these veteran's childeren.Like they were defending Hashd Al-Shabi students. NEVER

Former Judiciary corrupted director condemned for 12.5 years of definitive prison and 74 lashes which he must endure

Most of Iran's oil export revenues are consumed by fuel subsidies and the development and maintenance of oil fields.
As a result, despite being a resource-rich country, Iran depends on taxes for most of its national revenue.
This is in contrast to the Russian government, where half of its revenue comes from oil and gas.
Iran should accept the reality that it is not a country that can live a rich life on its resources.

Ashkenazi Jews will not have privilege and VIP in non-western countries

The world should have guarantees that whites should not be in capability of committing genocides in the world like did on Germany after the second world war, disarmament of white supremacist regimes and atheist terrorists

- Guarantees that whites will not be VIP in the future and be equal to everyone

- No Ashkenazi VIPs, no tribute versed anymore for the holocaust which ended nearly a century ago and made by whites themselves

- Guarantees that whites do not pose any threat on the world by inciting war or creating a third world war, doing genocides as it is anchored in their history

- Reparations from whites, either by paying or working as immigrants (and not expats as they love to call themselves)

No empire can stay until the end of the world, there has to be guarantees that white supremacist regimes do not pose a threat for the future

Most of Iran's oil export revenues are consumed by fuel subsidies and the development and maintenance of oil fields.
As a result, despite being a resource-rich country, Iran depends on taxes for most of its national revenue.
This is in contrast to the Russian government, where half of its revenue comes from oil and gas.
Iran should accept the reality that it is not a country that can live a rich life on its resources.

Forget oil reserves, Iran is #3 in natural gas production and not even top 15 in exporting!

Iran’s population is extremely energy consuming.

If Iran was not gifted with its resources it would be beyond a 3rd world country because it would need to import enormous amounts of energy which would consume large % of annual budget coupled with much lower export $$$ (no energy to export) means barely any reinvestment capability or funds left over for government programs.

We’d basically be like Pakistan (bankrupt and energy starved).

Iran’s population is extremely energy consuming.
To back up your statement..$180 billion dollars per year is the actual figure (yes it is not typo it is $180 billion dollars of energy use in Iran)! ..Iran uses same amount of energy as Germany and produces 10% of what they produce..

This is what happens when you allow a bunch of ignorant mullahs to run your economy..:undecided:
Enrergy consumption.png

Details I have posted in "Economics" thread today.

To back up your statement..$180 billion dollars per year is the actual figure (yes it is not typo it is $180 billion dollars of energy use in Iran)! ..Iran uses same amount of energy as Germany and produces 10% of what they produce..

This is what happens when you allow a bunch of ignorant mullahs to run your economy..:undecided:
View attachment 944027
Details I have posted in "Economics" thread today.

It’s the people. Not the government. Iranians have a built-in propensity to blame things on ‘the government’ where they are the first and foremost to blame.

از ماست که بر ماست

That said, government messaging is poor as usual.

And that said, I believe people are changing. But it’s a generation thing. Not a policy thing.

- Japan as well, they owe Iran about $9-10 billion
- And I think there are two lawsuits against Israel, that $1.2 billion one is the smaller one, the larger one is still ongoing
- And the UK owes Iran £400m which they paid through Oman, but now Iran says the funds are locked in Oman and they still didn't receive it
- Also Iran has two claims against the USA at the ICJ. In one of them the ICJ found in favour of Iran and ordered USA and Iran to negotiate about how much damages the USA should pay Iran, and if they can't agree within some months (I think 18-24 months), the ICJ will decide

Pakistan cannot pay even $100m so pursuing damages against them is a waste of time

For the others, there are lots of stories (and claims by Iranian officials) about how the US gave these vassal states permission to release those funds to Iran, but only to be used to buy medical goods or food (like Saddam oil for food program), but we never hear details about it, so it's not clear what is happening
Countries that owe money to Iran but refuse to pay. Bahrain info was new to me but the amount is not known.:undecided:..how can Iran force these countries to pay for what they received or breached their contracts.

Iraq:....................... $10 billion dollars
South Korea:...........$7 billion dollars (probably $10 by now)
Israel:.................... $1.2 billion dollars (probably $ 2.4 by now)
Bahrain:..................$ (amount not known to me)
Pakistan: ................$ 18 billion dollars (breach of contract)

Iranian Vice President for Legal Affairs Mohammad Dehqan says the Islamic Republic is also pursuing the recovery of payments owed by Bahrain besides those of South Korea.

In 2016, a Swiss court determined that Israel owed Iran $1.2 billion (NIS 4.18 billion) in compensation for oil .Israel had claimed that compensation had been calculated incorrectly but that claim was rejected. Israel was also ordered to pay Iran $208,000 (some NIS 723,700) for legal fees.

Pakistani media report that Tehran has warned Islamabad to construct its portion of the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline until March 2024 or pay a penalty of $18 billion.
one country you guys forget to mention is China
just a mere 22milion euro

وقتی توهمات زیاد داشته باشید همین میشه. این چیزی که من به چشم دیدم یک مشت پولدار فاسد هستند که دنبال اهداف زیر شکمی میخواستند کشور را بهم بریزند.
به قولی برای... حاضر هستند کشورشان را نابود کنند.
جزو پلیدترین انسان های هر جامعه به حساب می آیند
کل این افراد در اون چند ماه که به خیابان آمدند 400 هزار نفر هم نشدند. حالا این تعداد پولدار فاسد را شما چطور نظر درباره اش میدی هیچ ارزشی نداره
except the majority of protesters well from south of the Tehran

Back
Top Bottom