What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This kind of anti-intellectualism is not going to fix anything

They made official and bold claims with video evidence, only an idiot will pretend everything is fine and scream "hasbara" to himself

Stuxnet was "hasbara"? Blowing up Natanz centrifuge assembly plant was "hasbara"? Stealing entire trove of top-secret nuclear docs was "hasbara"? Please do better
This "special operation inside Iran" is for a 100th time the same thing, pay some guy online to say some bullshit (he probably doesn't even live in Iran so he is covered), falsify documents which is their speciality anyone can make a bullshit turkish airline ticket, and disguise it as a credible claim and source for their umpteenth hasbara stunt

Probably a DDOS attack.
Hell of an effective one if it knocked it offline for that long,then again it is "pakistan" defence,so maybe we shouldnt be that surprised.:lol:

I do notice tho that the address line has changed to pdf.defence.pk rather than the old defence.pk.
Make of that what you will....

Hell of an effective one if it knocked it offline for that long,then again it is "pakistan" defence,so maybe we shouldnt be that surprised.:lol:

I do notice tho that the address line has changed to pdf.defence.pk rather than the old defence.pk.
Make of that what you will....
It's held up better than our others in the past. The other two big ones from before were usually hit more frequently and the third one struggling up to 2020ish was hit frequently with catastrophic losses to data, making me give up after uploading and losing stuff 2 times.

Posted some noteworthy news to keep us up to speed in this forum.
If I missed anything important, please post them in.
Hope you all had a wonderful time (besides this forum) observing Eid.

It's good to be back...

Unreal Engine isn't made by the US government but US citizens, which is used across the world for free, there is only subscriptions for the latest features with financial gains, they think a group of 10-15 developer will use a home made from scratch engine which requires at least more than hundred of devs to make in 5 years?

And the game was also labelled as based on real events but still fantasy, pretty much what Battlefield and COD says for they games but still makes a scenario where you have to control two Russians doing a massive terror attack at a Russian airport/invading Syria etc, like for the 300 movie, they do not mention this

I have no clue why PC Gamer seems so much hypersensible and emotive when talking about a game where whites are being killed by the player while still being a game and not real, but still getting massive paychecks from COD and Battlefield to give their games 9/10, which the latest was terrible with a rating of 1.8/10 by user reviews: https://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-2042-review/

Are they emotive because US soldiers and Israelis, whites with their zombie counterparts are getting bombed and shot at with their country destroyed on the trailer and not some arab tribes or Russia/Iran, so they write this piece of nonsense with their sources that criticize western game for their clichés and blame a small team of developers for not using a homemade engine which requires hundreds of developer to make and imply that Unreal Engine is a US govt thing?

Also, the game is not meant for them since the company only accept payments from cards within Iran, this is more a piece of coping/shitty review than anything else

Skunk Works teases 6th gen fighter for anniversary

1688257047512.jpeg

Lockheed concept art

1688257150011.jpeg

1688257162669.jpeg

The Skunkworks looks to have control surface fins and not a flying wing derivative.

Iran’s (old) 6th Gen concept designs

Iran_Sofreh_Mahi_Stealth_fighter.jpg

Skunk Works teases 6th gen fighter for anniversary
Screenshot_20230702_081722.jpg

I happened to read this book by Ben.Rich.
I realised that these people are really too much obsessed with RCS reduction.
There was a very interesting story Ben wrote in this book:

"One of my team engineer called me on phone and told me that "sir! We have lost all the stealth of Have Blue due to unknown reasons "
After around half an hour,the same engineer called me again and told" Sir! Problem solved.One of the bolt was loose and remained outside by one eighth of an inch "

I realised that how difficult it is to attain the true stealth and then even more difficult it is to maintain the stealth of fighter jets/bombers.

American Aviation engineers are truly genius.

what a surprise

Back
Top Bottom